[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw when being a pokemon trainer is actually hard work tfw my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
tfw when being a pokemon trainer is actually hard work

tfw my legs are killing me
>>
I got assaulted today when I jogged across the road checking out the nearest pokestop and a car came out of nowhere and slammed the brakes in front of me, then chad got out and chased me down, pushed me hard and told me me to watch where i was going, then went back to his car. Is this what going outside is like?
>>
The trick is to already be a wageslave and whip out your phone while your pushing trolleys through the parking lot anyway.
>>
>>29806254
>exercising
there's the issue, niggaroni
>>
>tfw phone is outdated and can't run Pokemon Go
>>
>>29806214
I played Go for about 10 minutes before I remembered why I don't leave the house and went back to my room.
>>
I was never a big pokemon fan in the first place, add walking around outside into the mix and I'm not touching that game.
>>
That's why you start early, gramps.
>>
Is it logical to assume my fembot GF will cuck me when she meets other people playing Pokemon GO? I know most of them are going to be neckbeards but I have a legit fear she will meet one of those "cool nerd" guys who mostly enjoy their own company and only attend nerd gatherings to prey on attractive girls.
>>
>>29806544
You don't have to worry about me. I was sitting at a park bench near a gym building a team, but there was also a pokestop right nearby, and a cute girl came walking down the hill while staring at her phone, walked up to the pokestop and swiped repeatedly on her phone. I started thinking of a witty opener to call out about the game, and then when I finally decided on something she was already walking away back to her car and I didn't want to yell after her.
>>
>>29806578
That's reassuring but if she keeps passing guys who are too shy to say anything, statistically one of them will eventually say something, right?

Ugh. Fuck. Thanks for replying honestly. I'm so scared this is going to happen. I just want to be a robot and never worry about this kind of shit but I accidentally got a fembot GF and now I'm paranoid 24/7 for the most inane reasons.
>>
>>29806594
why don't you go hunting with her?
>>
>>29806608
She's hundreds of miles away from me... Also, I'm really not into Pokemon. I mean, I'm really really not into Pokemon.
>>
>>29806594
you have an extremely unhealthy attitude towards your relationship and this paranoia will almost certainly drive her away so learn to stop worrying

im speaking from experience that if you learn to feign normie-like confidence, she won't cuck you and she'll love you more because you aren't being paranoid and showing weakness around her, even if you feel it inside, don't show it and maintain the "strong manly" demeaner

t. someone who lost his gf to being cucked and found another after 3 years and decided to make sure i keep this one no matter what
>>
>>29806641
Thank you, that is also reassuring. I have a difficult time trusting people and my confidence is nonexistent. There must be a reason she's with me so I'll try my best to be whoever it is that she's attracted to.
>>
I can't wait until the first kid gets hit by a car or kidnapped because they are chasing a pokemon around.
>>
>>29806669
it might sound like the cliche normie bullshit but literally just be yourself but with that added confidence, she clearly wants to be with you because of whatever "you" is, so relax into your own skin and believe me, girls are more intuitive than /r9k/ lets on, she'll know you're trying
>>
File: Serena laughing.png (283 KB, 502x680) Image search: [Google]
Serena laughing.png
283 KB, 502x680
>Playing a worse quality version with an awful gimmick and microtransactions
Normies slay me.
>>
>>29806694
You're right, man. If I want the chance to be happy, I shouldn't fall back into the habits and fears that kept me isolated for so long. She needs someone to be strong for her. If I can do that, I'll keep her satisfied while also learning how to overcome the paranoia. People choose to be with people who understand and support them. Thanks again. I'm calming down a bit now.
>>
>>29806214
>tfw OP can't fucking greentext

But it's nice to know how much people are working on this game. I'm hoping I find more people just out on the streets chasing Pokemans.
>>
>>29806745
god damn this place is just beta central isnt it
>>
I'm going to go out for a walk tomorrow if it's not raining
>>
File: 1413789098775.jpg (234 KB, 778x1166) Image search: [Google]
1413789098775.jpg
234 KB, 778x1166
>>29806930
Welcome to /r9k/, the only place where people are afraid of being cucked by Pokemon.
>>
File: 1466834918744.jpg (99 KB, 989x742) Image search: [Google]
1466834918744.jpg
99 KB, 989x742
I really want to go out and travel the world on foot. I'm not trying to go see distant cities, I just want to bug about in the wilderness all over the U.S..

Pokemon kind of inspired that in me, I think.

It always made me really, really just want to go on some journey.

shame there's no pokemon and shit but yknow i still want to do it
>>
I heard some guy today saying he nearly ran over someone playing that.
>>
>>29806962
So doesn't Go solve your problem? There -are- pokemon out in the world now, go get them.
>>
>>29806962
I felt that way when I was younger watching one piece before school
>>
File: 1801.jpg (49 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1801.jpg
49 KB, 620x372
>>29806731

>normies suddenly "love pokemon" again
>cuckbook blowing up about it
>>
>>29806980
It would be a lie to say I didn't too. I looked twice before crossing, I swear the car must have been going at least 1.5x the speed limit to come from out of my FOV right up to me before I got to the other side.
>>
>>29807009
that's fucking awesome homey I never even thought about it like that

I mean, not the same as little animal companions you can bond and grow with, but, pokemon tied to maps is just the coolest fucking thing.

thank you for bringing this to my attention.
>>29807010
how old are you now?
>>
>>29806254
>jogger
there is your problem pal you joggers have no sense of your surroundings always making it inconvenient for people who need to go to work and shit good job chad he's doing god's work.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.