[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Black Race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
What would happen to the world if all black people disappeared tomorrow?
>>
File: 20150510_won.jpg (93 KB, 787x380) Image search: [Google]
20150510_won.jpg
93 KB, 787x380
>>29806036
Its better to be bombed to hell and back than to have niggers move in
>>
Planes would drop out of the sky unsupervised industry would start unstoppable fires across Africa.
Stock market would probably crash because of the deficit of labor caused by a billion people disappearing.
Rap music would be terrible.
>>
File: 1465141289817.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1465141289817.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>it's an Americans pretend they are the only people who exist episode
>>
>>29806130
>Rap music would be terrible.
So nothing would change.
>>
>>29806036
Id move back to South Africa immediately.
The world would be an amazing place, africa would be the most beautiful continent to live in.
>>
World peace
Original comment.
>>
>>29806130
>Stock market would probably crash because of the deficit of labor caused by a billion people disappearing.

Anything trade-critical in Africa is staffed by non-blacks. E.g. Chinese-owned mines, Westerners running the actual engineering side of things wrt Nigeria's oil industry and so on.

>Planes would drop out of the sky

I haven't seen a less black profession than piloting. And I have a friend who is a pilot for the best airline in the world.
>>
Realtalk:

Initial shocks in labor intensive primary industry stuff in Africa, mass emigration of Chinese and some Westerners to these jobs and vacant lands. East Africa becomes populated by Arabs and Chinese. These jobs would initially command high wages.

Commodity prices will rise significantly until this shortfall is made up for.

Massive drops in crime in just about every single major Western urban center, from Paris and London to LA and New York.

Long term declines in rental and housing prices as huge parts of the US and Western Europe become fit for human habitation again (imagine a Detroit without blacks).

Hundreds of thousands of libs working for NGOs/Charities find themselves out of a job.
>>
File: mfwwildpotatoseeds.jpg (606 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
mfwwildpotatoseeds.jpg
606 KB, 1200x630
>>29806036
I'd be able to walk to uni the most direct route instead of detouring around a large suburb so I don't get robbed.
>>
>>29806205
Who does the actual physical labor in those mines?
Plenty of African and Caribbean airlines have black pilots.
>>
God damn I wish we could kill all the niggers
>>
>>29806187
This

I'd love to check out Africa without the threat of getting killed by savage negroes. The wildlife is a lot less dangerous.
>>
>>29806036
lot of vacancy
>>
There would not be a Portugal-France final on Sunday because neither team would have any players.
>>
>>29806036
my wife would kill herself!
>>
>>29806989
>>Who does the actual physical labor in those mines?
Underpaid natives. Yay. Now they're going to have no choice but to pay better for people who aren't as desperate.

Even taking off the racial idea, it'd be very, very good for society to lose a few billion people.

The richest guys wouldn't like that very much, as reducing the supply of "people" ends up increasing their worth, which makes them expensive. But with less people around, quality of life would go up.
>>
>>29806036
Are you planning on making them all """"disappear""""?
>>
one day there will be no white people, and then all the niggers will die because there will be no one left to tax for welfare.
>>
>>29806130
>Planes would drop out of the sky
WE WUZ PILOTZ N SHIET
>>
>>29806183
Shut the fuck up you worthless peice of shit
Go kill yourself
>>
>>29807811
this isn't true. there's plenty of food and land for several billion more people, especially if there were a concerted effort to curb emissions. if the world lost a few billion people, the global economy would collapse and we would all be poorer for it. ever look out the window during a flight? we aren't running out of room any time soon.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.