[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"grrrrrr roasties get out!!!!!" >"why dont
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: face.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>"grrrrrr roasties get out!!!!!"
>"why dont i have a gf wtf"
>>
>I've worked so hard all my life and done everything humanely possible to try to get a gf
>well I've never asked a girl out because she would reject me
>>
roasties really oughtta get out
>>
>>29805955
ok go then
>>
Why are you normies so fucking stupid?

>>29805897
>hate women
>want a gf
I hate women because 99% of them are complete trash. I still want a gf because I naturally desire companionship and intimacy.

>>29805931
>did everything possible
>never asked anyone out
This is a small portion of people. A ton of robots have been rejected/friendzoned tens of times.
>>
File: anim.jpg (6 KB, 223x227) Image search: [Google]
anim.jpg
6 KB, 223x227
>>29805998
>hate women
>friendzoned
>being this unironically redpilled in 2016
>>
>>29806042
I've personally never been friendzoned, I was talking about robots as a whole.
>>
>>29805897
>want a NEET robot bf
>guys here is so mean that they scare me
>can't tell if any of the guys responding to femanons "pls be my gf" are being serious or just being facetious
>scared about whether or not they'd just be trying to get close to me to get my info and post it all over r9k for revenge on all woman
Trying to find someone here is too scary. I think I'd rather be alone.
>>
I've never been friends with women that I know irl. Feels like I have to filter myself but with men I can say whatever and they'll understand naturally if it's a joke or not
>>
>>29806042
THEY'RE USING ANIME FACES AGAINST US NOW!
>friendzoned
>friendzoned
>friendzoned
>unironically
*TRIGGERED*
The friendzone is fucking real!
>>
>>29805897
Nobody wants a roastie gf
>>
>>29806081
i dont even care if ur not a girl add me on skype it's "golbyy" with the 2 y's
>>
>>29806099
denk
>>
>>29806105
I'm on to you anon, I know what you're trying to do
>>
>>29805897
what makes you think the group saying "roasties get out" and the group saying "tfw no gf" are the same people?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-group_homogeneity_bias
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (70 KB, 197x187) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
70 KB, 197x187
>>29806124
no,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!
do not say this..!!
sop!!!!!! sop dis!!!
>>
>>29806081
Awwwh...
Yes, here is scary.
And hilarious.
Sometimes I don't even realize how fucking aggressive and offensive my posts are. I've been on the Internet for so long... I'm REALLY not aggressive IRL.
And yeah I'd be worried about posting my contact infos here too desu. :/ We got some actual sociopaths on 4chan...
>>
>>29806143
welll uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im just trying to make people on the internet a lil bit irritated cos i thought it would be a lil funny
>>
>>29806173
oh, sorry dude. carry on then
>>
>>29805897
Do I really need women to shitpost here for a gf?
>>
>>29806173
Huh. So threads like that truly are ALWAYS bait?
>>
>>29806203
you're scaring away potential gfs that could sympathize with you
>>
>>29806223
But I have a gf who sympathizes with me
>>
>>29806223
i dont want gf anymo
>>
>>29806235
snrk
>>
>>29805897
Women are incapable of being lonely or rejected by society

They have nothing to offer here they will never be robots, but nothing is stopping them from coming here I just don't know why they would seeing as they have nothing in common with Robots
>>
>>29806223
I'm in NZ and 99% of people on 4chan are in the US or Europe, the chances any girl I met here would be within a reasonable travelling distance are astronomically low

SoI have no reason not to indulge in some fun ironic misogyny
>>
>>29806218
All of /r9k/ is bait. There are no kissless virgins over 18. They are just trolls pretending to be autistic.
>>
I hate women and don't complain about no gf
>>
>>29805897
/SOC/
How fucking hard is that. Go to SOC if you want to meet people.
>>
>>29806081
It's because some of us aren't retarded and know when we're being used as a fallback when Chad won't love you anymore

Happens to my close friends all the time
>>
>>29806260
Heh, I actually am.
Unless I don't remember.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.