[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit parents story time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1451851228705.jpg (210 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1451851228705.jpg
210 KB, 1280x960
This mum is a ocd narcissistic hoarder who talked shit about my dad's side of the family all through my child and never let me get to know my grandparents on that side. dad works all the time and enables it and never made a personal effort in my upbringing. he just passive aggressively drinks every night and wonders why everything is shit. I have begged him to take time off of work and just tell my mom to be a good bitch and cook while we clean up the house (there are rooms that are full of dust and shit and have not been used in 12 years) but he will only take time off work for the stupid senseless vacations that mom plans at his paycheck's expense.

I used to only hate fucking entitled bitch mom but my dad enabled her the whole time

it also happened that after I turned 18 it came out that my mom was a cheating whore and left a perfectly good marriage with an even bigger beta to be with my dad before they moved to america
>>
Congratulations OP you have posted one of the most autistic posts I have ever seen on this boars.
>>
>>29805665
Yeah. My mother is also a narcissist and a hoarder and hates my dad's side of the family. She hasn't spoken to any of them in like 25 years. My home life was utter shit. The house is already small, and then it's so full of garbage she's ordered off of QVC, there's no table to sit at, no furniture to sit on, no counter tops to set anything on or prepare food on. She told me since I was little that if I ever told anyone what my home was like, I'd be taken away and the foster family would rape and beat me. No one has ever set foot in the house besides me, her, and my dad. My dad's basically a mute husk and just lies there on the bed watching TV and smoking cigarettes.

It's shit. I don't understand how any human being can be like that and treat their child that way. I don't understand why they don't feel shame. I always felt shame and still do.
>>
>>29806477
thats probably worse than mine.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.