[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How important is sex to femanons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20 hours in the gym every week.jpg (72 KB, 600x914) Image search: [Google]
20 hours in the gym every week.jpg
72 KB, 600x914
Imagine a guy who's everything you ever wanted.
Handsome, funny, smart, caring....whatever it is.
The perfect guy in absolutely every way, the one you see in your dreams

Except for one thing: he doesn't have a penis
Despite the fact that he can't have sex with you, he still expects you to be faithful to him.
When and if you want to have children, you'll have to rely on artificial insemination (he's still got balls)

Could you accept this circumstance?
Would you cuck him? Or remain true?
What is sex to you anyway?
>>
Honest girl here. Penis is everything. Bigger is better if vagina can take.
>>
>>29805578
>tfw no meh-looking bf
>>
>>29805578
i have those proportions

>tfw child birthing hips and flaring rib cage

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS
>>
As sex does add to the intimacy and connection/bonding between two people, lacking this would probably end up being a big issue in the long run unless the woman is actually asexual.

Exceptions probably do exist, as skin-to-skin contact alone already adds to the sense of intimacy (it's why cuddling in bed as well as spooning can feel so comfy); for the occasional woman out there it might suffice, but it would be incredibly rare - much like it's incredibly rare to find men like that.

For sexual relief there's still oral and masturbation he can help her with if it's so desired, in that regard the majority of women needing a significant amount of clitoral stimulation to orgasm is a "blessing" in disguise. The guy could even use a strapon if really needed, though I'd say for most women it's the idea of the partner orgasming inside her that gets her off mentally for that intimacy trigger, not simply getting filled with an object - unless she actually can get actually get off easily enough from penetration alone.
>>
>>29805592
>Honest girl here
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29805780
Makes sense. How many women would actually be OK with this though? Seems to me it should work out just fine if the guy still enjoys intimacy and getting her off and feeling appreciated. But it might be a problem anyway. Most women want to be dominated after all (via penis!), according to r9k, and r9k is always right.
>>
>>29805988
I honestly have no idea, but it would probably be a very low percentage of women. (Much like it would be a very low percentage of men okay with a vagina-less gf.)
>Most women want to be dominated after all (via penis!), according to r9k
Most women do enjoy the whole submissive role during sex, very true, but there are more ways to be the one in charge and be dominant. Hell, even eating a woman out can be done in such fashion that it's a dominant act; after all, you're the one in control of her getting off at that point - teasing and denial instead of going right to the orgasm can help with that sense of control/dominance.
One could even tie a woman up before going down on her or otherwise make her orgasm, to further add to the sense of domination (if she's up for that, obviously). Dominance can be achieved through more than just a penis.

For those women who really want to feel getting filled up, as I said, using a strap-on on her from time to time could be a solution. It seems to work for lesbian couples too.
>and r9k is always right.
A sense of humour, I like it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.