[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think there will ever be Not Important-tier mass shooter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: NotimPortant.png (120 KB, 417x384) Image search: [Google]
NotimPortant.png
120 KB, 417x384
Do you think there will ever be Not Important-tier mass shooter? Is it even possible to resist the police for so long to have 1000+ solo score?
>>
>>29805443
I hope so, and I'm not even one of those edgy types, it would just be genuinely impressive to see someone do so much damage.
>>
Maybe in a trapped fort with hostages.
Poison injecting minidrones soon.
>>
>1000 solo score
I imagine its possible but youd need a small nuke
>>
>>29805443
Maybe with a bomb in an important event or something.
I dont see someone, even with the training and equipment, go rampage and take more than a 100 people with just guns
>>
I would have to involve more than one person for such a high kill count.
In order to do something walking around and just shooting that many people you'd have to have some way of blocking or delaying police help for a certain amount of time hence why you'd need more people.
>>
>>29805443

A 1000+ solo score is impossible without a lot of bombs or a 9/11 style plane hijack or something.
>>
I think it's feasible.
Eric and Dylan would've killed 500 people if they didn't fuck up their bombs.
>>
>>29805443
you could probably easily pull it off in secluded regions of world, where there is little police or military force, or they are just bunch of wimps
kind of reminds me about New Kids Turbo, where dutch police is portrayed as bunch of pussies and waste of kevlar
>>
>>29806318
What if they're zulu police and you have a gattling gun and high ground?
>>
File: norussian.jpg (111 KB, 480x280) Image search: [Google]
norussian.jpg
111 KB, 480x280
if a group of non-retarded white guys organized and got proper equipment they could easily pull off 1000+ people
remember what Anders Behring Breivik accomplished alone
>>
>>29806489
They wouldn't, that's exaggerated pretty heavily. They would have killed more, but the whole thing about how it would have collapsed the building was bullshit, they'd have needed a lot more explosives than what they brought for that.
>>
>>29805443
With proper planning, yes it's possible.

The problem is that most who do it are mentally stable teenagers who are way beyond the point of no return. So they do everything improperly.

A team of PTSD Marine veterans could wreck an entire small city if they tried.
>>
Rhodesia. It's very possible to have a 1 to 1000 KDA. Someone just needs to prep enough, and do it in Africa.
>>
>>29807170
truly a tragedy it didn't happen fucking normies have way too much fucking luck
>>
the dude in that movie Rampage blows up the police station in a small town with a small pop.
could probably pull something similar.
>>
>>29808865
don't take it seriously he didn't even reload once
>>
Explosives is a must if you want to get anything higher than 100+ kills.

probably set up multiple bombs in different locations and set them off simultaneously
>>
>>29808893
i meant blow up the police station, but yeah, okay, hardry har har
>>
File: 1363450019145.png (424 KB, 375x475) Image search: [Google]
1363450019145.png
424 KB, 375x475
>You will never EVER build a drone, attach a gun to it and fly it at night gunning down a bunch of unsuspecting people and have it explode after reaching 1000 kills

>You will never EVER have rape dones that push women down and shove a dildo in them
>>
>you will never become a true warrior of the three kingdoms
>>
>>29808983
No one is stopping you, we have the technology we can build it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqHrTtvFFIs
>>
maybe it could be done in a shitty country with bad police?

or i bet there are weird parts of the world where there is only like 2 cops for a whole town, if you could kill them first you might have a chance at wiping out the whole town i guess
>>
>>29809033
I don't know why, but I find this video cute.
I think it's buzzing and the recoil making it fall back
>>
>>29805443
1,000 plus requires explosives, preplanted explosives. Increases the chance of being caught.
>>
This guy could've easily done it before getting bombed to hell and back:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvin_Heemeyer
>>
>>29809144
that smile says "all we are equal to death now it's time for retribution normalfags"
>>
>>29809144
>killing yourself over a zoning dispute
>>
>>29809229
>not wanting to cause glorious destruction
>>
File: 1399575116081.png (120 KB, 251x433) Image search: [Google]
1399575116081.png
120 KB, 251x433
why are people like you so fixated in killing civilians and not politicians or billionaires?
>>
>>29805710
HOW DO I OVERLOAD THE REACTOR?
>>
>>29809642
an true hero
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1098x1182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1098x1182
>>29809536
No one has the balls to change the world with a high profile assassination
I'd like to see one though that kinda shit makes history
>>
>>29809536
I'm really surprised that nobody ever tried to assassinate people like Soros, Rothschild, DeBeers etc. You would think a /pol/fag would get on that desu. Especially if he's a robot as well and has nothing to lose
>>
>>29809841
I don't think a /pol/fag would like his face all over the news and people studying all of his life.
>>
>>29809841
/pol/tards care a lot about their personal image and mass shooters or hitmen get their image destroyed by media. "Virgin killer" "social outcast", "angry loner" etc.
>>
Not by shooting. Maybe if he goes out with a bomb and targets a stadion or festival
>>
>>29809642
the code is 666
>>
>>29809144
He didn't kill anyone though, he just wrecked the shit out of that town. True hero.
>>
>shooter

no, but terrorist/extremist? yes.
>>
>>29809754
I agree, assassinations of politicians would teach the bastards to fear the anger of the people and realize they are not untouchable.
>>
>>29810606
The only terrorist act that killed people in the thousands was 9/11, and even that was by the US government

you are clueless
>>
File: Nagato_Releases_his_Chakra.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Nagato_Releases_his_Chakra.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29809536
Causing normies pain will literally teach them a lesson so that they will become cynical and grown up like us. People who have never experienced pain are foolish and naive so of course you'd want to fix that.
>>
>>29811379
By the way I'm being ironic. I'm just comparing posters itt to a Naruto character.
>>
>>29811379
>Naruto releases his chakra
You really are retarded
>>
File: are you sure.jpg (61 KB, 672x712) Image search: [Google]
are you sure.jpg
61 KB, 672x712
>>29811536
>says nagato
the fuck you on?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.