[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO /TOOFARGONE/ HERE? FUCKING NORMAL FAGS ARE PUSHING ME OFF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: kkkkkk.png (346 KB, 593x586) Image search: [Google]
kkkkkk.png
346 KB, 593x586
WHO /TOOFARGONE/ HERE?

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS ARE PUSHING ME OFF THE FUCKING EDGE. I DONT WANT THIS. I DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE.

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29805441
gay, u r gay fag

also, me 2
>>
>>29805441
What happened anon.

Pls greentext.
>>
>>29805441
You sit in your basement all day what could a normie have possibly done to you?

The outside world is irrelevant to your interests so any argument regarding that is void.
>>
>>29805441
sounds like an easy life. you don't have any responsibilities. i have to take care of my girlfriend and shit.
>>
>>29805441
>he probably used his sister's pooper tongs
>>
File: 1422627298708.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1422627298708.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>29805487
Typical fucking normal slime coming to ruin the fucking THREAD AS PER USUAL LIKE THE FUCKING SCUM BAGS YOU ARE

NO BODY WANTS YOUR FUCKING ADVICE ""'CHAD""", PLEASE JUST LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>29805508
if you're having problems at school you should try being yourself. they'll like you more for who you really are.
>>
>>29805470

MY STEP-SISTERS FRIENDS KEEP MAKING FUN OF THE MUSIC I LISTEN TO. JUST BECAUSE I CAN ONLY LISTEN TO PRE-APPROVED BANDS BY MY PARENTS. I HAVE TO FOLLOW THEIR RULES OR I GET KICKED OUT.

IM DONE WITH NORMIES.
>>
>>29805551
W-what kind of music?
>>
File: AAAHHHHHHH.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
AAAHHHHHHH.png
99 KB, 500x500
>>29805646

THIS IS WHAT THEY CAUGHT ME LISTENING TO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0CfUyCg_sk

ITS NOT MY FAULT. ITS NOT MY FAULT. IT'S NOT MY FAULT THIS IS ALL MY PARENTS LET ME LISTEN TO, I WANTED TO LISTEN TO METAL AND THEY GAVE ME THIS.
>>
File: image.png (656 KB, 599x714) Image search: [Google]
image.png
656 KB, 599x714
If I have kids I am homeschooling them. My kids are not going to be humiliated like all the other shit heads with shit head parents who send their kids to the savage and inept public education system. Humiliated because your parents don't care enough about you to spend time with you and instead to leave you in that hell hole called public school. Twelve years of hell. After all, hell is other people. A person who just wants to be left alone and doesn't want to talk to people is the first victim. I was so depressed that I couldn't even learn, and it didn't help that there were so many inept teachers. I will teach my own kids, they will spend time with me and get a better education too. They will have friends of their choosing untainted by a social system managed by savages who's brains aren't even fully developed yet. They won't have to wake up at 6 in the morning and they will actually be enthusiastic about learning new things. They will be treated like adults and taught to negotiate.

>inb4 south park shit, as they always comment on home school kids and leave a trite message at the end of the episode explaining why public school is important despite the overwhelming negatives

Grow up and stop getting your information from TV shows you faggot. An average kid who is home schooled will never make the same complaints that the average people who went to public school make about home schooling. You are not learning to socialize, the society run by other children is not going to result in learning to negotiate, it has no real world value. Test scores for public schools are horrendous. Furthermore your child will probably be indoctrinated on how great the state is, how you are not allowed to offend people who are wrong, etc. It's shit, home school your kids.
>>
>>29805709
Oh I forgot to add, common core, which is reason enough alone to home school your kids.

Personality is heritable, you didn't like public school, then neither will your kids. They will thank you.
>>
File: 1457419295337.jpg (202 KB, 433x419) Image search: [Google]
1457419295337.jpg
202 KB, 433x419
>>29805704
Holy shit anon

You are beyond saving
>>
>>29805709
just make sure you get them involved in formal activities outside of school so they develop socially. they'll still probably have a hard time, but at least they'll have a chance.
>>
>>29806055
Sure they will have activities. But I imagine if I correct the mistakes that my parents made, as they are pretty dull people who made a lot of mistakes, many adverse childhood experiences, with the resulting elevated cortisol levels throughout my childhood, then my kids will have a normal brain development and won't end up like me.
>>
>>29805704
i-i like this

also, why does everyone know what you're listening to? use headphones or make it quiet
>>
File: crying-pepe.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
crying-pepe.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>29806271

I like this song as well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Mv6wjwBQg

I have to listen to it out loud, so my parents know I'm only listening to the pre-approved stuff...
>>
>>29806331
no bully, but how old are you? why are your parents ruling over what you listen to?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.