[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people think they deserve love?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (428 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428 KB, 1280x960
Why do people think they deserve love?
>>
File: 1467706084838.jpg (369 KB, 2873x1990) Image search: [Google]
1467706084838.jpg
369 KB, 2873x1990
Because most people are too stupid to recognize that they aren't the center of the world.
And if the center of the world doesn't deserve love, then who does?
>>
>>29805433
I don't deserve shit!
I just need it...
>>
File: moe.png (84 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
moe.png
84 KB, 240x240
>>29805472
If you don't deserve it, but you need it, earn it. It's simple, isn't it?
>>
>>29805500
Brilliant.
Thanks!
>>
>>29805524
You are welcome :)
oreganowansk
>>
People only talk about desert when it's convenient for them. The world is just as long as they're doing well.
>>
>>29805500
love is not earned
if its earned its not love

how would a baby earn its love of its mother anyway you absolute mongoloid animeshit poster
>>
File: 617.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
617.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
>>29805556
Edgy.
I just wanted to help, but I how could I? I don't know shit about love anyways :l.
>>
>>29805556
Family love is different from real love.
Real love is earned by bringing happiness to other people.
Why place worth on that which is unearned?
>>
>>29805589
>real love is bought
Wow, can't get into heaven with that attitude.
>>
>>29805448
t. Satan
>>
>>29805433
Why do people think they deserve food?
Why do people think they deserve shelter?
>>
>>29807198
It's true that no one "deserves" these things. But you can't say this to someone suffering in front of you for lack of these things and walk away still thinking you're a decent person unless you're deluded.

People need these things, it has nothing to do with deserving them. If people even say it does, they've failed the empathy test.
>>
>>29805589
well that's what a ''textbook love'' should be like I guess, but I see all these normies fighting with their gfs then breaking up then getting back together. I don't see them bringing a lot of happiness into each other's lives but still they ''love'' each other.

I guess REAL love is something you can't control or ''earn'' per say, it's something beyond our realm of understanding.
>>
>>29805433
It's what we've been told ever since birth. It's what surrounds us. Of course they don't tell you that this normal life that they lay out for you, drill into you, feed you with at every occasion, they don't tell you that, when the time comes, ugly stutterers like you will be excluded.
>>
>>29807478
>that's what a ''textbook love'' should be like
It can't be right because normalfags gleefully tell disappointed and unsuccessful men they aren't entitled to love no matter what they do. They can't turn around and bullshit about "hurr you need to earn it".

Fact is it's not an object that can be readily given to the 'deserving' individual. It's totally out of a person's control.
>>
>>29807694
There is also pure egotism behind it: "You're guilty for failing to meet MY standards."

I'm going to watch cute little girl cartoons to soothe myself.
>>
it's that dumb-cunt sense of entitlement
>>
>>29805433
OP, the girl in that picture looks like a roastie.
>>
>>29805589
Are you saying that unearned love like family love doesn't have any worth then.
>>
I deserve to love. not be loved.
>>
>>29808593
Yes, he's saying the "love" you get for being everyone's service bot is superior. Except when you're not in their favor anymore for whatever reason and that "love" goes out the window.
>>
>>29805589
>real love is earned through bringing happiness to other people
I do that to many yet I'm still not cared for by anyone, nice try
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.