[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /r9k/ more misogynist than misandrist? Think about it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: groin stomp.png (626 KB, 1200x678) Image search: [Google]
groin stomp.png
626 KB, 1200x678
Why is /r9k/ more misogynist than misandrist? Think about it and be honest: who has made your life more of a living hell, women or men?
>>
Honestly, I really don't see how it wouldn't be women (and a gynocentric society in general (including schools)).

I can't really blame them though. They date up and they share the alphas because they want to. They have a right to do what makes them the most happy. They have been somewhat brainwashed by the media though.

I'm not as misogynist as the rest of r9k. I just criticize them somewhat as a group. I don't hate them.

I guess your point is that because "the elite" is mostly a bunch of old white guys, men are to blame?
>>
Women, way more, and they're especially loathsome because they get a free pass. The evil of males is obvious and expected and rapidly crushed. Women do whatever the fuck they want with impunity.
>>
everyone here is closet gay
>>
File: 1463283955621.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1261) Image search: [Google]
1463283955621.jpg
152 KB, 1280x1261
>>29805252
>who has made your life more of a living hell, women or men?
uhm...
>female psychiatrist
>female caretakers
>female teachers
oh, and to top it off
>female single slut mom
They all caused me to lose contact with my friends and now I don't have one.
Sure there were a few guys that were shit but it was literally mostly women.
>>
Men. Because most posters are men, and they made their own lives shit.
>>
>>29806626
>who has made your life more of a living hell

Cool, you just displayed that you can't read. Fucking stupid whiteknight.
>>
File: 1463283012264.jpg (296 KB, 943x671) Image search: [Google]
1463283012264.jpg
296 KB, 943x671
>>29806621
It might be worthy to ads that I don't dislike or hate any women (apart from the ones that fucked everything up).
The ones that did fuck everything up were more bitter in general. It felt most of them wanted to have power or get back at society or something. The younger females were, apart from the occasional exception, really nice and fun to be around.
>>
>>29805252
it's partly a response to the no gf whiners
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.