[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>room smells so bad its making me sick >washed all my clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nxar3mcDRW1uhqudpo1_500.jpg (14 KB, 412x266) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxar3mcDRW1uhqudpo1_500.jpg
14 KB, 412x266
>room smells so bad its making me sick
>washed all my clothes and bedsheets and took out the garbage and that was 2 days ago

Now what?
>>
Refresh the cumbox.
>>
move all furniture off the walls, scrub them. if you have carpet, wash it. if you have floorboards, mop them. make sure to wipe down all your furniture. take your matress and pillows outside in the morning and let them air outside all day.
>>
>>29805213
Wash again

The smell is still alive inside
>>
>>29805239
The problem with mold is that it continues to grow
>>
>>29805258
then bleach everything.
>>
>>29805213
Open your window and let in some fresh air.
>>
>>29805263
Not always a good idea, because bleach dissolves spider webs, and those webs often prevent mold from taking root in the first place,

not to mention the amount of time and energy the spiders may have put into building them. orb-weavers are usually very small
>>
Try cleaning the curtains and window sill. Shampoo the carpet. Check for mold or excess moisture. Clean out any junk .

If your computer chair doesn't have a towel, then use a towel. If your chair stinks, let it sit outside in direct sunlight for about an hour or so.

also check for any dead animals or discarded food.
>>
>>29805287
>not to mention the amount of time and energy the spiders may have put into building them. orb-weavers are usually very small
u must be a nice person anon
>>
File: 1421252722305.jpg (42 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1421252722305.jpg
42 KB, 800x800
>>29805320
Well you know spiders are actually able to drink human blood and use it, just like mosquitos do, but they don't.

I like to think there's a certain loyalty there
>>
Air the room out and yeah put stuff out of your room that potentially smells I wouldn't in direct sunlight as I think that would promote the growth of bad baceria
>>
>>29805287
What the fuck? Who cares about the stupid fucking spiders? Go back to rddit.
>>
Burn it all down
>>
>>29805611
dont listen to this retard, he has no idea what hes talking about
>>
>>29805616
People who live in places with poor air quality or water circulation

in other words people with a mold problem
>>
Have you taken a shower
>>
>>29805213
Air the room out, buy freshener. If its still smelling bad then its mold under the carpet (were you spilling shit?)
>>
Get your mum to clean it for you
>>
Have you looked in your drawers, under your bed and wardrobe?
>>
>>29805213

>Open the window / doors
>Leave them open
>Hoover
>clean all surfaces
>get some air freshener

Your quest has just begun OP
>>
>>29805258
get a dehumidifyer

I had mold in my old room, this took care of it
>>
Did something die under your bed
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.