[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Lives in the loosest time in human history >Still can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1464645106439.png (597 KB, 645x512) Image search: [Google]
1464645106439.png
597 KB, 645x512
>Lives in the loosest time in human history
>Still can't get laid

You guys can't be serious right
>>
super cereal

super original
>>
>>29805093
>loosest time in human history
those were the 70s anon
hippy years were way more degenerate than now
>>
>>29805492

Just shows how you know nothing about today's culture
>>
>>29805093
it was easier for men to get women back in the days due to arranged marriage and the like (depending on where you lived)
>>
Yeah it's because I'm ugly and short LOL
>>
>>29805568
a culture which is objectively less loose than the 60s or 70s. traveling is easier though.
>>
>>29805568
You've never kissed a girl, nor lived in the 70s, so how would you know?
>>
>>29805597
Lol, it's literally so easy to get laid today, it's as simple as being outside & talking
>>
>>29805610
yeah but it was easier in the 60s
>>
>>29805623
More people, more ways to meet people, more ways to travel,
>>
>black
>ugly
>autistic
No matter how loose, I will never leave wizardhood
>>
>>29805844
>black
literally nothing wrong with this anon
all your problems are fixable but it all starts with not hating yourself
>>
being born in the loosest time in history means that women are all having sex with Chad instead of marrying Brad
>>
>>29805892
Why does everyone assume I hate myself?
Well, I kind of do, but it's not because of my skin color. I hate myself because I'm a depressed piece of shit with diagnosed schizophrenia.
Tell me one black person you know with schizophrenia.
There's no hope for me.
I should just eat a bullet, or maybe just wait to be shot by some cop. Hear they're really letting the bullets fly these days
>>
>>29805938
sorry I guess I shouldn't have assumed you hate yourself but there's a shitton of blacks who don't let their skin color decrease their dating confidence like you do so idk

suicide by cop is a great method imo, it's creates a shitstorm and the media only says good things about the person killed

if I was black I would go for that method, considering the police department only hires /pol/tards it shouldn't be hard to find one to kill you desu
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.