[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>birthday today >don't really have friends since most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: Priscila Ahn - Elephant.gif (44 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Priscila Ahn - Elephant.gif
44 KB, 480x270
>birthday today
>don't really have friends since most of my friends stopped talking to me after highschool for some reason
>only friend left that talks to anymore is a guy I knew since highschool
>always had a total crush on him, but never made a move because I know a relationship between us won't work
>he offered to take me out for my birthday
>super excited since my birthday is one of the only times in the year I get to leave my house and talk to someone my age
>when he picks me up, his new girlfriend is in the passenger seat
>totally shocked because friend didn't tell me he was dating someone
>sit in back of car
>feel like a kid that's getting taken to the park since friend and his girlfriend are chatting among themselves as if I'm not even there
>arrive at restaurant
>friend and his girlfriend sit across from me
>I sit alone at my side of the table
>feel completely ignored the whole time since they're mostly talking to each other
>keep looking over the menu and at my phone so I don't have to see them kissing or being flirty with each other
>after the dinner , friend drives me home and asks me if I had fun
>tell him 'yes' to be polite

today was supposed to be on the one few days of the year where I'm guaranteed to be happy and someone ruins it for me . Usually when my friend takes me out on my birthday it's always just us. I didn't even feel like a third wheel. It was like I was some kid he was forced to bring along because they couldn't' find a babysitter.
>>
>>29804993
yeah no one is that clueless. that dude is either an ass or socially inept. i wouldn't talk to him again.
>>
>>29805062

From his point of view I kind of understand that he didn't want his girlfriend to be thinking he was cheating on her with a female friend from highschool. I feel mad about him bringing her to my birthday dinner, but at the same time he's putting effort and money into seeing me and this is the price I have to pay for a little bit of happiness.
>>
>>29804993
people change after high school

sounds like you know why your other friends stopped talking to you

it's time you stopped talking to him

honestly anon, having no friends isn't that bad. I stopped talking to everyone I knew from high school after and I think my life is better now than it was in high school. Less stressful for sure, at least
>>
File: 1444654259588.png (556 KB, 540x558) Image search: [Google]
1444654259588.png
556 KB, 540x558
That's pretty shitty OP, I'm sorry
Happy birthday

Shitty birthday stories?
>turned 21
>parents bought me a box of chocolates and a bag of maltesers
>also gave me $80 for two games
>spend the night sober, staring at my computer screen completely dead inside feeling nothing
>normie brother went through and picked out all the best shit from the box of chocolates
>didn't even know that there were meant to be my favorite bars in there because he at them all
>parents both also had a few
>ate a couple of malteasers and put the packet in the fridge
>go to grab a few the next day and the packet is pretty much empty, literally 4 or 5 left in it
>a few days later it's my brothers gfs birthday
>they give him money to buy her a jumper, two fucking pop vinyl things, a plushy, a big ass bouquet of flowers, and a case of alcohol
>all up close to $200
>>
File: 1467957207080.jpg (77 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1467957207080.jpg
77 KB, 540x960
>>29804993
He made a fool of you, thwt line at the end sealed it. Did you have fun, most contemptuous shit ive ever heard.
>>
>>29804993
well that sounds pretty fucking awful
it's not much coming from me but happy birthday anyway OP
>>
So instead of enjoying the company of your only friend, you decided to get upset because he has a girlfriend even though you already said a relationship wouldn't work?
Makes total sense to me.
Oh wait no it doesn't, you're just retarded.
Happy Birthday.
>>
>>29805134

That's horrible. They had no respect for your gifts at all. It sucks being the socially inept one of the family. Everyone else gets fancy well-thought birthday gestures.
>>
>most of my friends stopped talking to me after highschool
>my friends
why do normies think they belong here? Do women just ignore every post that points out that they don't? Please fuck off to one of the many other places where you and your normie shit trail can do whatever it is normies do on the Internet.
>>
>>29804993
Kill yourself roastie, this place has become nothing but fucking tumblr
>>
it's my birthday today. no one's gonna do that for me. be grateful.
>>
>>29805134

Anon they can't buy you things because they don't know what you're into. You're locked in that room all day, anon please come out and be part of the family
>>
File: 1456664794916.png (301 KB, 636x556) Image search: [Google]
1456664794916.png
301 KB, 636x556
>>29804993
>22nd birthday
>stepmom never does anything, so I expected nothing
>busy with college work because family (stepmom) kept pressuring me to hurry up
>told her I couldn't make it to her parents' outing I was swamped
>told afterward by dad that they were going to celebrate my birthday
>stepmom threw about me not coming to a surprise party I didn't even know about

The only people that take me out for my birthdays are my grandma and my dad. I get about as much as I expect at this age. Birthdays have always been a kid thing.
>>
I don't care about my family not doing anything for my birthday because that means I don't have to worry about surprise plans. Birthday for me should be me being in control of what I want. Parents not doing anything allows me to go out with friends to anywhere I want.
>>
File: happybday.png (239 KB, 879x781) Image search: [Google]
happybday.png
239 KB, 879x781
>>29805281
Happy bday anon!
I made you a lobster shark
>>
OP's story reminds me of something that happened to me four months ago.
>Invite a friend from highschool that I had not seen in years to a shitty maid cafe
>He brings her "girlfriend"(He said that they were special friends) without tellling me beforehand
>I wonder why would he do that knowing that I am a sperglord
>Shit was surreal, I always laughted at the things that are said in r9k, but that whore was superficial did not even try to talk about something that was not her, and she is like "lol, geez, XD, the cake is a lie"
>Play halo and the whore does not even try
>Starts saying that I am mean and that playing videogames is the only thing I do
>Shows clear signs of disgust when I talk about some other videogames with my friend
>Four months later my friend told me that she cucked him
>>
>>29804993
Hey hun don't be sad :( If you want we can be friends?
>>
File: 4fm2zM1.jpg (198 KB, 746x720) Image search: [Google]
4fm2zM1.jpg
198 KB, 746x720
we can be your friend senpai

https://discord.gg/NPSRp
>>
>>29804993
I have a crush in a girl I know, and I invited her to go out alongside some friends also on birthday. She arrived with her boyfriend, who I may add is an asshole, and I never knew about him or they being together. Luckily I already had alcohol in my blood, or else I would have run out of there to go cry or something. Of course, now I don't talk to her, and will not invite her anywhere anymore, and I don't look forward to fall in love again since it seems that's always the outcome for me.
You could do the same, accept what happens and move on. People like us have to learn we will die alone with no one on our side.
>>
File: 1453859442576.png (2 KB, 269x249) Image search: [Google]
1453859442576.png
2 KB, 269x249
>>29805285
>Anon they can't buy you things because they don't know what you're into. You're locked in that room all day, anon please come out and be part of the family

Not that anon but I had my dad tell me almost the exact same thing one night when I had turned 17. He came into my room that night and it completely crushed me when he said that. I didn't know what to say so I just stayed quiet until he eventually left my room. Years have passed and nothing has changed.

You didn't have to remind of these feels anon.
>>
>>29804993
I really enjoyed this story and your suffering OP.

If any other roasties would like to share stories about times they were BTFO by their crushes I would enjoy those too.
>>
>>29804993
>don't really have friends since most of my friends stopped talking to me after highschool for some reason
Sounds like my life desu
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 862x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 862x1024
Sucks to hear that. Happy Birthday Anon, and maybe start planning a revenge plot?
>>
>>29804993
oh well
happy birthday
>>
File: iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg (166 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
iStock_laughing-business-men.jpg
166 KB, 428x280
>>29804993
>it's a 'girls have it tough too i swear!!' thread again
>>
Feels. I have many social media accounts to make me feel like I'm socially wanted. My "friends" are 100+ online acquaintances and random adds since I don't know anyone else. Chatting with them is rare. So I had my birthdate public on facebook until about 2 years ago. I would get a flood of "happy birthday" messages. Since then I decided to hide my birthdate from public view to see who cared enough to pay attention to the date. Haven't received a single "happy birthday" since.
>>
Hey OP, it's my birthday as well, im working a 12 hour shift so there won't exactly be any celebration for me either. I'm thinking about maybe buying a game for myself tonight, if im not too tired. Oh well.
>>
>>29804993
awwwwwwwwww I'm sorry that for a period of time somebody's attention was not 100% on you ;_; ;_; ;_; it was on ANOTHER GIRL even!!!!!! so unfair ;_; ;_; ;_; so sorry roastie ;_;
>>
>>29804993
happy birthday anon, it's also my birthday today (8th july)
>>
>>29805281
Happy birthday anon. is this original
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.