[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcoholics Anonymous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 183x275
Who /alcoholic/ here?

How much do you drink a day?

What's the worst thing you've done while drunk?
>>
>23 here
>Never been drunk
>My autistic friends let me go to clubs with them without having to drink alcohol
>my crush likes to drink
>>
I don't even want to try to count. Too scary. I'm scared about what health effects it will have. Most nights I drink myself to sleep.
>>
>>29804953
I drink myself to sleep almost every night. Usually 7+ standard drinks.

Last night I drank 3/5 of a bottle of vodka in less than 2 hours before passing out. I just got a 4loko because I don't have an excuse to go to the store over the weekend and all I have left is the rest of that vodka and a bottle of cheap Merlot. This isn't going to last me past tomorrow and I'm a closet drinker so I don't want my room mate to see me going to the store with a backpack.
>>
I used to drink a lot. Can't take the hangovers anymore so I quit.
>>
>>29804953
Stabbed myself in the stomach multiple times.
>>
I drink 2 bottles of wine a day, so around 15-16 standard drinks.

I drink alone in my room so i never do anything bad while drunk, aside from embarrassing myself if i decide to talk to anyone.

I'm quitting as of today though because im getting older and i doubt my body will be able to take it for much longer. The long term health outcomes of heavy drinking are probably worse than any other drug.
>>
At my worst periods i was clearing two bottles, fifths, of vodka a day. Lasted about six months until i got sober the last time. Recently ive been drinking again but i only buy by the pint of vodka so i dont usually drink more than that at night. I think getting forced in to the er over nothing was probably my stupidest drunk decision. Lost over two grand for no reason. There is probably more but fuck it.
>>
>>29805172
Good luck with the quitting part. I've tried so many times and always relapsed.
>>
>>29805172
I don't know if you're using the faggy European standard drink but in America is 2 bottles of wine 13-14 standard drinks tops.
>>
>tfw I got drunk and embarrassed myself socially and then got drunk to forget what I did only to repeat it
>tfw I get drunk and suddenly become gay and wonder if I'm gay sober
>>
bump2324563 2
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.