[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Practice gfs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1452896304263.jpg (59 KB, 400x513) Image search: [Google]
1452896304263.jpg
59 KB, 400x513
Who /practice gf/ here?
I personally think its a win-win. You get valuable practice, companionship and aren't invested enough to get hurt.

Going to give it a try soon.
>>
you asshole
i hope you end up getting attached to her
>>
Whats a practice gf? I'm innocent desu
>>
File: interpals.png (68 KB, 63x703) Image search: [Google]
interpals.png
68 KB, 63x703
IRL gfs are for normandies.
>>
>>29804875
>practice gf
What? How is this different from an ordinary gf that doesn't work out? What makes it a "practice" gf? If it's a relationship that clearly can't progress, I'd try to be clear about it with her...
>>
>>29804908
It's a girlfriend you get that you aren't attracted/love that you are using to get relationship experience or just validation.
>>
>>29804928
That's the point, progress is irrelevant because you don't care, she's just a practice gf.
As for the difference see >>29804938

>>29804897
Why are you against practice gfs so much?
>>
>>29804938
So it's like a fuckfriend?
Except she might not even really be your friend I guess...
Sounds like there's some deception involved... :/
>>
>>29804875
Nah I gave up on 3d women years ago
>>
>>29805010
I mean, she's whatever you want her to be. The idea though is that she sees you as a boyfriend and not just a friend/fuck friend.

It can be hard work but if you aim low enough, practice gfs can be easy pickings.
>>
>>29804989
because thats mean if she's totally involved in the relationship
>>
>>29805091
If it makes you feel better my autism will make it hard to even get to that point, but I'm going to try.
>>
>>29805074
>The idea though is that she sees you as a boyfriend and not just a friend/fuck friend.
But it wouldn't be true. You would have had to lie to her.
C'mon anon, that's really shitty...
Stuff like that really worries girls apparently. That's why they'll make us jump through so many fucking hoops before putting out that I give up.
>>
>>29805146
dude, just give her a legitimate chance
instead of just having her set in your mind as a practice gf actually date her
get your exp and then dump her after if you dont like her
>>
>>29805028
This is kinda qt, where's it from?
>>
>>29805274
Its a picture of Diane from Nanatsu no Taizai you can watch it on netflix
>>
>>29805153
>That's why they'll make us jump through so many fucking hoops before putting out that I give up.
No, not if you dump them gently. Ideally, you should be using your practice gf for a few months to make it seem like things are working. Obviously you shouldn't go out with her, fuck her and then dump her a week later, then they'll know what's up

>>29804875
Yep, I've had 4 practice gfs this year ever since I read the first practice gf thread back in december/january

1st practice gf was a 4/10
2nd was 4/10
3rd was 5/10
current is 6/10

I'm aiming for a 7/10 gf, so I'll drop this one soon
>>
>>29805321
Damn you are pretty fuckin rugged. What's your medium of choice for finding them, Tindr?
If the date is still on, I'm taking this 4-5/10 to a roller coaster park tomorrow. Going to try and make things last at least a few months like you say.
Tbh a big thing for me is kissing, I don't really know how to so getting practice will be great.
>>
>>29805153
>That's why they'll make us jump through so many fucking hoops before putting out that I give up.
Oh anon... That's not why they're making YOU jump through hoops. It's because they don't want to fuck you. EVER. Not because they're afraid you're a player. OMG, get over yourself...
>>
>>29804875
>Going to give it a try soon.
good luck, normie.
>>
>>29805321
What are you even doing here? You're pretty much a turbo-normie to us. *inhale* rrrRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29805444
>What's your medium of choice for finding them, Tindr?
Tinder is impossible. You gotta find these girls IRL. They're the shy and insecure types who are easy to get

>If the date is still on, I'm taking this 4-5/10 to a roller coaster park tomorrow. Going to try and make things last at least a few months like you say.
Good luck, f4m, I believe in you
>>
>>29804920
I've tried talking to Asian qts on Interpals but they are so boring, any mention of nudes and they tell you to fuck off.
>>
>>29805303
why the fuck do cucks pay for netflix, just torrent or stream it on a site that doesnt charge you every month. I fucking hate netflix
>>
How do you line up a future gf while dating one already? Especially if gf is clingy and you aren't out of her sight except for work.
>>
>>29804875
The amount of Reddit in this thread is astonishing, people here are so new they don't remember a meme from last year
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.