[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 749x858) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 749x858
Alright guys.

This is a story of great cuckery and it needs to be shared.

I need advice

>be me
>21 now
>for some reason all friends are 19-22
>hang out with girl a lot, she's just my friend tho I don't really see her like that
>she always goes to parties with this chick who I think is pretty hot
>I end up getting her number and texting her
>that first day I texted her, we hung out that night and smoked a blunt.
>ever since then, I've hung out with her and smoked a blunt and just did fun shit every day
>but I haven't made any advances or even done as much as put my arm around her

So basically, at this point I figure I'm either deep in the abyss of friendzone, or for sure in there.

What should I do to have sex with this girl
>>
File: lostAndFoundjpg.jpg (18 KB, 315x475) Image search: [Google]
lostAndFoundjpg.jpg
18 KB, 315x475
>>29804546
Dognap her pet pooch so you can return him and become a hero. Unfortunately, things may not work out as planned.
>>
>>29804546
>be me
Kill yourself you fucking moron
>>
>>29804546
How is this in any way related to to cuckery?

I mean I know it's a buzzword spouted by retards on here, but come on at least give it some sort of meaning.
>>
File: Screenshot_219.png (243 KB, 456x385) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_219.png
243 KB, 456x385
>smoking
>getting a girls number
please exit to the left normal friend
>>
>>29804588

That tagline is fucking horrible
>>
>>29804546
>be me
>21 now
WHO FUCKING CARES THIS ISN'T WORTH MENTIONING

>hang out with girl a lot, she's just my friend tho I don't really see her like that
>she always goes to parties with this chick who I think is pretty hot
>I end up getting her number and texting her
>that first day I texted her, we hung out that night and smoked a blunt.
>ever since then, I've hung out with her and smoked a blunt and just did fun shit every day
>but I haven't made any advances or even done as much as put my arm around her

So she's using you for free weed, wow so interesting.
>>
>>29804656
She buys it half the time. She buys me food and shit some times too
>>
>>29804546
>21 now

Why do you say this as if it doesn't make sense that most of your friends are roughly the same age as you?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.