[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck this Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1466726402419.jpg (48 KB, 552x714) Image search: [Google]
1466726402419.jpg
48 KB, 552x714
the media the racebaiters and the SWJs make everything about race and gender so that we will ignore the fact that the government and big business are fucking us all in the ass.

YES unequaly
like maybe they cut off my arm and your arm AND leg
IM NOT THE ENEMY BECAUSE I GOT LESS CUT OFF

Nazis fuck off. in this metaphor you want my arm and leg cut off and minorities drawn and quartered.
>>
>>29804470
Hi bernie
Still trying to convert people who have pride in their country and culture into apologist neo commies?
>>
It tru
>>
>>29804470
>the media the racebaiters and the SWJs make everything about race and gender so that we will ignore the fact that the government and big business are fucking us all in the ass.
Pretty much. Hillary apparently gave a speech saying shit like "fixing the economy wouldn't give trannies more toilets."
>>
>>29804470
What? it's not about "you" being the enemy because you're better off? Who even are you in this scenario? a white male?
>>
>>29804470
Hitler had blacks, arabs, and anyone who wasn't a dirty commie jew in his army.

The problem is globalist kikes, and their control over everything.
>>
>>29804470
Incorrect picture. White women should stand in the smallest pile of shit (but still furiously insist that white male pile is smaller).
>>
>>29804470
The problem is really that white males don't complain, they are actually standing in far more shit than the white female, though I guess the black male could still make that point.

It just sucks that females are so privileged, yet it's entirely PC for them to pretend they're not and even just attach themselves to whatever else (like white females being blatantly anti-white as if that was an ok position to have as a white person).
>>
File: 1460601751012.jpg (166 KB, 711x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460601751012.jpg
166 KB, 711x1024
I say we enter a 4th Reich and gas the niggers.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.