[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else here deathly afraid of bugs? a few minutes ago there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
anyone else here deathly afraid of bugs? a few minutes ago there was a huge weird bug in my room and i tried to use a broom but then it got stuck to broom and i threw broom and ran out of room then broke down in tears and now i cant find it i have a problem
>>
I'm okay with stray bugs, i can just kill them and that's that, but in my last apartment the kitchen was infested with the fuckers. Every time I went into there I hade to check the floor, the walls, the ceiling, the furniture. Killed half a dozen of em every day. Some days they wouldn't show up at all and I thought I was rid them, but then when i saw one i'd have a mental breakdown.
>>
>>29804327
Holy fucking shit man, you need to get some chill and a lot of bug spray. I had a wasp nest in my room and still managed to deal with it like a normal man should
>>
>>29804327
Get a cat to take care of that shit
>>
File: bee pepe.jpg (39 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
bee pepe.jpg
39 KB, 550x550
>>29804327
yeah, it does not happen often but i really get scared by the smallest shits.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.