[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do boys on here whine about being good people and how all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: tfwnotvirgin.jpg (28 KB, 650x365) Image search: [Google]
tfwnotvirgin.jpg
28 KB, 650x365
Why do boys on here whine about being good people and how all women are evil

And yet men are incapable of loving women for who they are. And call them sluts or roasties just because they they express their self.

You boys are hypocrites, you want us to like you for who you are, but any woman who is being herself is called a whore
>>
>>29804234
>but any woman who is being herself is called a whore
this isn't inherently true. just true of reality
>>
what's wrong with being a whore?
quit slut shaming OP
>>
>>29804234
because men and women are different you idiot, double standards exist because men and women are different
>>
>>29804264
if you're going to be a whore it's your moral duty to fuck robots as well, not just chad

anyone who disagrees with me is a sociopath
>>
The secret is that we are all evil and we all think that the people on "our side" are good because they are like us and we are good, when really they are just as evil as the other side.

We're all just fucking with each other endlessly, that's all this is.

0.001% of people can call themselves good and they get trampled on and slaughtered because evil often translates to power and protection
>>
You almost had me there anon, I almost replied in earnest. But you'll have to do better than that
>>
>>29804288
This two b honesto
>>
>>29804234
>but any woman who is being herself is called a whore
top kek
Welp. That's depressing.
>>
jokes on u roastie, i gave up on women years ago
>>
>>29804234
Women are all whores when they're being themselves?
Wait, what do you mean by whore?
>>
File: 1467740635561.png (651 KB, 700x587) Image search: [Google]
1467740635561.png
651 KB, 700x587
>>29804614
>>29804298
>>29804886
This was bait post faggots
> Women are natural whores, if you ever see a whore it's just a woman being herself.

No such thing as a woman who doesn't get thirsty for the Alpha cock and wants to fuck lots of men.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.