[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 1200x900
What's your ideal life?
>>
>>29804161
>What's your ideal life?
I want to have a friend
>>
>>29804161
A non existent one

this wasn't original
>>
6 feet under the ground
>>
>>29804161
Continual, unconditional, unfading happiness or nonexistance.
>>
>>29804182
>>29804202
This, my fucking niggas.
Better to never have been.
>>
wish i'd never been born
>>
>>29804161
Childish innocence forever. Like a fairy or an elf.
>>
>>29804182
>>29804211
Came here to say this. Not existing sounds infinitely better than fantasizing about things I'll have. I just wish I'd never been born.
>>
File: 1435260033856.jpg (48 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
1435260033856.jpg
48 KB, 600x484
Small house, big yard, some dogs, some guns

Get off my property
>>
>>29804211
life fucking sucks
>>
>>29804211
The worst part of existing is you can never undo the damaged relationships you've made in your time here, even if you die, people will remember how garbage of a human being you were

even if nobody knows you and your parents are gone/don't care, you will die shameful for having the life you did

the whole situation is shit, it would have been so much better to have never existed in the first place, but it's impossible to unexist and suicide is even worse than having a pathetic life
>>
I know it will sounds snowflakish, but it would be freakin awesome to be involved in a time loop, like some donnie darko kind of shit
>>
>>29804241
Things I'll never have, I meant. Too tired anymore. I'm considering suicide more and more.
>>
>>29804296
>people will remember how garbage of a human being you were
lol unless you're fucking hitler, at best people will remember your shit for 3 generations AT BEST
>>
>>29804296
>an event doesn't last forever
>but the regret it causes does
lel it's funny how negative emotions have so much more staying power than positive ones
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 475x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 475x343
>>29804161
Some sort of acreage outside of town where I can run out a small business away from the general populace and continually pump white babies into something like pic related.
>>
>>29804301
It's never too late to end it all
>>
>>29804312
>implying my tombstone won't say
>"HERE LIES ANON, A GARBAGE HUMAN BEING"
>>
>>29804296
I think suicide is better than living a whole shitty life. Its just a question of reducing negative utility
>>
All I really need is an infinte supply of money than I can craft my ideal life
>>
>>29804365
you'll still be unhappy just end it all now
>>
File: 235_3536-1.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
235_3536-1.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
>>29804161
When im wagecucking I like to fantasise about living a life where I'm living a comfy life in a messy but homely riverside house with my gf. Sometimes my friends come over and we spend the day playing vidya, watching movies, and recording the new album of our band. We frequently tour across the country, and I earn enough off the band to support myself.

Then I snap out of it and return to stocking shelves while feeling miserably autistic.
>>
>>29804296
But if you did commit suicide the people you hurt would probably find solice in it, think of it as redemption
>>
I want a happy normie life with a loving wife who understands me and a close group of friends.
>>
>>29804332
Nope. It's been a fallback option in the back of my mind for many years. There's always been some comfort in that.

Maybe. Slowly the barrier in my mind against it is crumbling.
>>
1 mega stacker a day
that's all I would need
>>
my ideal life is to be chad
>>
>>29804382
>end it all
Without the money I would only have the resources to end myself, it would be a total disservice which is why I need the funds to end humanity as a whole
>>
>>29804446
you're right I guess, I kinda always wanted to go out in a huge shootout
>>
>>29804446
you don't need to end humanity as a whole immediately anon, just guarantee that a child never has to be born into this cruel world ever again

mandatory castration of all males is the route I would go
>>
File: IMG_20160522_023404.jpg (326 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160522_023404.jpg
326 KB, 1024x1365
>live in an apartment with a qt
>Both share same interests
>Have a loving relationship
>No doubt
>No fear that one of us will leave or cheat
>Maybe have a kid
>Continue to love each other
>Grow old together
>Die together

My ideals are impossible.
>>
>>29804459
Depaul university would be a great place to seal the deal
>>
>>29804161
A humble Japanese salaryman who lives in a large city and spends the prime of his life during the Japanese economic and cultural peak of the 1980s.
>>
>>29804161
my ideal life is to clone myself so i can have a friend and then force my clone to go out and get a job and be a normie and pay for my neet life
>>
>>29804161
>What's your ideal life?

>well paying career working at something I am genuinely interested in along with job satisfaction
>be able to shoot and afford ~1,000 rounds of ammo each week
>have a gf/wife that is loyal, caring and likes guns
>able to do things like skydive, hike, dive consistently
>>
I want to live like Varg Vikernes
>small farm in the beautiful french countryside
>lovely wife with traditional values
>many children
>many guns
>friends to play DnD and LARP with
>plenty of time to make music and study history
>>
File: Izana_perfil.jpg (27 KB, 380x553) Image search: [Google]
Izana_perfil.jpg
27 KB, 380x553
>>29804161
Living with my boyfriend as his maid/house husband
>>
>>29804161
out of debt and not having to fucking work

but yeah like a bunch of others already said i'd be so much happier if i'd never been fucking born
>>
>>29804161
Being alone with all the resources I need

Just need to work 10 more years max
>>
A solid soul and the blood I bleed
>>
I play video games all day and whenever I ring a bell a big boob qt comes and either brings me food or sucks my dick. When I ring the bell again she fucks off.

I would have 4-5 of these girls on rotation.
>>
Living in a small cozy room with a bathroom connected directly to it. No work, Watching late night television and surviving of microwave food.
>>
Shitloads of money
> big house with pool and loads of bitches
> shitloads of weed to smoke
> fucking bitches and smoking weed while being alone and basicly having my private harem with whores Japanese girls , granny's midgets , winks and traps
>>
Married to a nice, kind and gentle man who puts out regularly.

But i live at home with mum and no men are interested in me cause im fat.
>>
>>29804161
to have lot of friends, lot of lovers and lot of money
>>
>>29806409
>no men are interested in me cause im fat
yep
lose weight you dwarf star
fat women are literally worthless, please stop existing. I am sure your mum would be happy if you stopped draining her resources by buying you cakes everyday
>>
>>29806437
Lol. You're funny.
I wish i ate cake every day. That shit is good.
I actually baked a cake ladt week. Shit was cash.
Thankfully most of it was eaten by others
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 500x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 500x730
Have some kind of unique artisan skill.
Spend my life perfecting that skill free from commercial obligations.
>>
>>29804161

Live in a small apartment in a city centre. Apartment is small but organised. Survive on ramen and other cheap foods. Work as a programmer in a company. Every week day I go to work on a vespa. Gf comes occasionally as we plan to buy a house, as we don't live together.

>TL;DR - The life of a university normie in his early twenties.
>>
Becoming an engineer and joining the military followed by NASA. I don't really care about money. I just want people to remember my accomplishments to make up for my boring inane and unremarkable early life where I was mostly ignored by everyone in school and didnt have many friends.
>>
That's the only type of person who should ever be carrying a katana unironically.
>>
>>29804161
Being dead.
Fuck you, Nicole.
You killed me.
>>
>>29804161

i wish i could play an instrument and was in a band. i dont like the idea of touring even in an ideal world but id like a band to play with.
>>
a shotgun in my mouth at the perfect angle
>>
>>29804161
Getting to go over seas and see combat.
Come back meet cute punk chick own lots of gats and drink alot
>>
>>29806679
Protip: rhythm guitar
Get gud in six months, the bitches follow.
Unless you're me. No bitches yet.
>>
File: 1460918902383.jpg (154 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1460918902383.jpg
154 KB, 750x1334
>small comfy apartment in the city
>enough money to lie off of the rest of my life
>boyfriend
>close friends I can see everyday

cant ask for much else

I have none of these
>>
a one-room welcome to the nhk style apartment and low but steady income. i just want independence at this point, but im too lazy to go out of my way to actually do anything about it
>>
>>29804161
doing creative things often. literally if i do that i feel worth something. its work but its fun work and its my passion.
>>
File: unspecified.png (76 KB, 794x196) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.png
76 KB, 794x196
>>29804296
I'm real fucking glad i'm not one of you faggots who "cringe" over every damn thing. Who gives a shit? When you cease to exist all that goes away, there is no significance whatsoever to your claims.
>>
>>29806723

how to learn rhythm guitar?
>>
>>29806723

are you in a band? if yes what style?
>>
some kind of neat superpower so I can cheat my way through life and fuck with normies all day erryday.
Idealy as a qt loli
>>
File: tsyv4g83vcsvtlhiwa6b~2.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tsyv4g83vcsvtlhiwa6b~2.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
>>29804161
who is this asian nigger?
>>
>>29805423

TOP COMFY
>>
>>29804161
Being a kid forever or not existing.
>>
higher than a concept/ascended being above everything observing space, time, and etc. doing whatever I want
>>
>>29804296
>suicide is even worse than having a pathetic life

Trust me, it's not. If you live a long pathetic life, your image will progressively get worse, whereas if you die young, people will only remember the good things.

"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
>>
Successful but live in a self built home outside of town, where I grow fruits and vegetables and basically do what I'm doing right now.
>>
>>29804161
>make billions from home
>find a comfy place to live in
>get jacked
>slimthick wife who is also fit
>
>>
I just want a sustaining job and a nice bf.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.