[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the white male school shooting epidemic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: VjbQQNi (1).png (367 KB, 615x333) Image search: [Google]
VjbQQNi (1).png
367 KB, 615x333
How do we fix the white male school shooting epidemic?
>>
with love and compassion
>>
>>29804087
Blame it on blacks
>>
>>29804087
More memes and fedoras tbqh
>>
>>29804087
>fix the white male school shooting epidemic
>Implying its broken.
>>
-less male shaming
-take mental health more seriously
-ban circumcision
-improve the education system
>>
File: 1464579331538.png (57 KB, 735x500) Image search: [Google]
1464579331538.png
57 KB, 735x500
Turn to Dinosaur comics in these trying times.
>>
>>29804087
>Increase mental health spending to get people help.
>Stop attacking masculinity.
>Repeal affirmative action.
>Stop war on white men that sjw and media are doing. Perfect example of this was the Orlando shooting. The media completely flipped it around and said white men caused him to do it because they are bigots.
>>
>>29804087

He can be my angle any time. 90 degrees on his knees and ready to please.
>>
>>29804087
fully legalize prostitution worldwide
>>
>>29804193
that too simple
>>
>>29804087
Arin Hanson is a pimp.
>>
>>29804087
>dresses well
>handsome
>can afford a lot of figures so I know he's rich
>artistic
>clearly a badass who knows how to protect me

My pussy couldn't get anymore moist.
>>
Is that... Egoraptor?
>>
>>29804983
was going to post this. looks just like him.
>>
>>29804087
end feminism, and end female voting.
>>
why would you want to stop it? just relax and watch the world burn
>>
we kill INTJs at birth
>>
>>29804208
that's some hardcore normie tier shit right there
>>
>>29804246
also would need propaganda and marketing to get rid of the stigma
>>
File: Kagari.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Kagari.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
Waifu's for everyone
>>
>>29805042
> just relax and watch the world burn

This kind of thing pretty much only happens with frequency in the cesspool commonly called the USA
>>
>>29804193
>take mental health more seriously
no thanks. 80% of people who claim to have "mental issues" are just faggots who need to go out in the real world more
>>
>>29804087
>angle
>>
>>29804208
What the original fuck did I just originally read
>>
>>29805205
>life experience
Mental illnesses come from both genetic and environment basis. Sure, maybe going out might improve you, but your genes will fuck you up. If none of your relatives have any mental illnesses, and you get abused, you'll just get the "life experience" point of view. You 'll be seen as strong, even though you had a relatively low chance of being traumatized.

Even then, people don't necessarily need to be traumatized to be mentally ill nor do they need "life experience" to improve. Stupid Hollywood Freudian psychology. Stupid self help books. As said before, the stigma is very high because of ignorance.
Unfortunately, therapy is fucking expensive. Either medication or CBT works for a lot of mental disorders.

Oh, and there is no real world, bitch. This "real world" you speak of and your perception of it is based on your own experience. You create your world. You can be literally the happiest person with just being a wagecuck, and for you that seems like the most real world. Disregarding facts about epistomology, empirical science, conflicting religions, and that not everyone agrees with your view of the real world.
>>
Daily reminder that many of the recent string of mass shooters, white and not, are mind control victims.

I know, I know. Sounds nuts. Here's a good documentary on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
>>
>>29805421
this

I nearly fell for the "mental illness isn't illness" meme until I found out how many people, myself included inherit the shit from their parents
>>
We get them to only focus on black or brown people when they start shootings
>>
Ban school
>>
>>29805440
i hate this meme.

>>29804087
we don't.
>>
File: elegancka zaba.jpg (22 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
elegancka zaba.jpg
22 KB, 350x338
In a way it is fixed in most countries outside USA.
>>
>>29805569
Pretty this was what hitler was trying to prevent with his eugenics. Unfortunately, he was too racist and a little misguided.
>>
>>29805952
>ban all guns
>murder rate by knife shoots up
>ban knives
>people start getting bricked
>>
File: 1266365669899.jpg (73 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
1266365669899.jpg
73 KB, 512x600
>>29804087
Ban anime and the Japanese export market.
>>
>>29806433
You mean

>ban guns
>shool shooter gets gun from nigger gangmember

Even in countries where guns are heavily restricted you can with a little effort get guns and ammo by illegal means.
>>
>>29806454
It's not so little effort as you describe it, but you're right. You can get guns illegally.
>>
>>29806453
this, anime is responsible for the autism epidemic
>>
>>29806484

If all guns were banned in America it would still be incredibly easy to get them. We aren't an isolated island nation like Australia or England. We share two land borders and one of those borders is basically a cartel war zone. Cartels would make a killing off gun running if guns were illegal in America.
>>
I don't think this will change in a while.

Isn't the main issue really that these young male shooters should have been made aware early on that there were viable, happy alternatives to going to school? If there were better homeschooling\online training options available and if students felt that they could easily take these up and get on with their lives... they wouldn't have endure the social isolation\humiliation\abuse that they did, and wouldn't have gone insane?

It seems like most of the time these shooters are kids who were forced into a prison-like scenario where the walls may not have been really physical, but their options seemed pretty limited.

I spent the last few years of highschool with no friends, walking around at lunchtime and recess and just avoiding people, often hiding in the toilet stalls. I know that on some abstract level I probably knew about alternatives like homeschooling or even starting again at a new school... but those weren't 'imminent' options to me emotionally. If I'd really known emotionally that I could just stop going and finish school at home with the help of a tutor or something, I would have saved a lot of panic attacks.
>>
>>29806536
Not to mention that for every 100 people in America there are 112 guns out there. It would be impossible to forcefully confiscate them all. The only people who would comply with a law recalling all guns would be law abiding citizens, resulting in criminals and niggers who have guns while good people are left defenseless
>>
>>29805421
>>29805569

Both of you are just pussies who jack off too much. Unless you grew up in the Middle East or some 3rd world country, there's no reason to say that you had it the worst
>>
>>29805189
*tips fedora*

Taking a break from Reddit I see
>>
>>29804087
>I can be you angle
>implying you would be alpha
>>
>>29804087
You mean the jewish shooting epidemic? Dylan Roof is the only white shooter I can think of
>>
teach minorities to appreciate psychological abuse and shame

oh wait they can't because they are retarded
>>
>>29804087

ego raptor is so cringe, p funny
>>
File: School shooters on race.png (198 KB, 794x796) Image search: [Google]
School shooters on race.png
198 KB, 794x796
>>29804087
Is it a epidemic?
>>
>>29804087
The first step is to abolish compulsory education completely. That would do a lot to help many things in society.
>>
>>29807557
>(((adam lanza)))
>(((columbine kids)))
It sucks how they always rig the statistics against us by throwing in jews and "white hispanics" as white
>>
>eradicate all male normos
>enslave the stacies for the robots master race
school shooting drops by 100%
>>
>>29804087
Elliot Rodger had the answer.
"People need to stop bullying, but not only that. People also need to start accepting everyone. People need to befriend those lonely shy individuals instead of shun them, to make them feel like they belong. Social classes are evil, and lead to tragedies such as [the Virginia Tech massacre]. Humanity needs to unite as equals."
>>
>>29807721

Kek. So at least we know that most of these faggot SJW equality faggots are actually just underdogs trying to drag down others with them. unsurprising
>>
>>29807721
>muh participation award mentality.
This is how society decays. Instead it needs to be harsher. It's that questionable border between human and not human that really produces these kinds of cases.
There needs to be a clearer line. We need to stop telling people that they can when deep down we know that they can't.
In my case, that I would always be an ugly fucker who can't connect to the outside world was always clear. Honestly they should have just ended it at birth.
>>
>>29807557
64% white
16% black
9% asian
Isnt that like the average american demographic for all states?
>>
>>29808083
Yes

statistics in media are the devils work
>>
>>29804087
How about you solve the murder and rape epidemic, caused by black men?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.