[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half your age plus seven.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: 8HaevrmXTuSrgW-O.jpg (51 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
8HaevrmXTuSrgW-O.jpg
51 KB, 600x600
Half your age plus seven.
>>
>>29804016

doesn't matter since I will never meet a 16.5 year old except online and I would feel kinda creepy talking to a 16.5 year old

that's all besides the fact that I wouldn't be able to maintain a conversation with a girl
>>
>>29804016
oregano kek
>>
19, I want a girl to drink with though
>>
File: 1466705793804.jpg (62 KB, 713x943) Image search: [Google]
1466705793804.jpg
62 KB, 713x943
>17

That's bullshit I would go to like 14 without feeling weird
>>
>>29804107
fuck off

notoreganomaths
>>
File: 1467862991440.png (95 KB, 725x632) Image search: [Google]
1467862991440.png
95 KB, 725x632
>tfw no qt 19 year old who likes me and will pretend to be my sister while she's my gf
>>
>>29804016
this rule is complete bullshit for men

are you honestly telling me that, as a 30 year old, I am too old to date a 20 year old? Why is that? People don't mature (that much) after 20, you just get more experience, but you aren't changing too much

this number doesn't really mean anything
>>
>>29804016
> 18
Law says 16. Fuck normie memes
>>
>>29804016

Would still fuck and 18 year old without any shame. Past a certain point, this little rule of thumb is stupid.
>>
>>29804133
I like young girls with curves and breasts at that age but she's a stick insect.
>>
>17

Oh great someone in their last year of high school. I don't like this at all.
>>
well I lost my first kiss at 17 to a 14 girl
is it fucked up?
>>
>>29804158
The rule is there to make sure old wrinkly women still feel wanted by men.
>>

also this is a orginla postr moster
>>
>>29804158
10 years is too big a gap fami.
>>
Girl in OP is 17.
>>
>>29804217
So you're 14
>>
>>29804016
That's the rule for dating and relationships.. We all know men want to fuck underage kids. Some of you saying you want 16-17 year old KIDS, do you even know how obnoxious they are? How narcissistic and immature they are?
>>
>38
>rule would make it 26
>gf is 23

Close enough.
>>
>>29804368
Those natural sexual urges though.

>you will never be her first
>>
>>29804368
> implying most people mature from 16 to 30
> implying most woman in their 20's are not the worst kind, because they know that men from all ages woship them
I agree with your post anyway.
>>
>>29804016
12 :^)
pls no ban
nobanblox
>>
>>29804016
18 mi familia

I'd go down to 16, but there couldn't be anything sexual since my state raised the age of consent to 18 (technically). However, we still could have sex if I can prove that at the time of intercourse my partner was at least 16. Also, teenagers are fucking annoying now that I've matured som.

I would go as high as 30, but that's really pushing it. At that point it would probably be a short term relationship, and FWB sort of thing.
>>
>>29804368
28 year old here

attitude-wise, a 16-17 year old would be ideal. they're still in that "kid" mode. where they still sort of recognize authority as authority. i know because i've dated 18-19 year olds as a mid-20s guy.

22-25 year olds though. holy shit. they've gone full autonomy at that point. 100% over-correcting from the "kid" phase. cunty and contrarian for literally no reason. they look at each other as idiots or betas for being submissive and sweet to guys. unless of course it's scumbag asshole chad. then it's ok. but it's a rebellious act at this point to be a 20-something female and act like a female towards decent guys. they're waaaay more of a hassle than a teen. it's not even fucking close. teens are just cunts to their fathers. but if a teen girl is interested in a guy romantically, it's much more pure and idealized.
>>
I'd say going younger would be weird for everyone else.
>>
>>29804186
Sticks are best, fucking pleb.
>>

Sure, I'd talk to her, hang out, all that crap. I'm not any wiser now than I was then. I'm just more beat to shit. Maybe I'd bang her in a moment of personal insanity, who knows.

But I want a girl who can drink legally, and doesn't.
>>
>>29804123
Sucks to be an amerikek then I guess
Or buy shit and drink at home you autist?
>>
>>29804158
You're not too old, there are far bigger age gaps than that
>>
>>29804016
round up or down?
>>
>>29804016
So two year olds can have sex with 8 year olds or older. Got it.
>>
>>29804178
>A bit over the legal age of consent, but JUST TO BE CLEAR, guys! I'm STILL a pedophile!
>>
>>29804548
wow underage
reportad
>>
>>29804661
>>29804661
this shit has me dying
>>
>>29804561
>where they still sort of recognize authority as authority

You want a girlfriend who's still in that ''kid'' mode? That's very creepy.
A good girlfriend is equal, your partner. Not your submissive fuckdoll. If problems appear in your life she won't stand there doe-eyed and shrug like a child, she'll comfort you and support you. You get through issues together like adults.
>>
>>29804731
women are not people :^)
originali originalo
>>
>>29804731
>she'll comfort you and support you
we're saying the same thing. a girl who's *there* for me. that's a teen girl. 20-somethings go out of their way to be "busy" and unavailable. i've seen it too often. i would fucking RUN to my girl's side. most good guys would. because that's how we're wired. that's why we love dogs. that's why we love loyal females. teen girls are that way. look at all the heartfelt and love-oriented stuff they post on social media about. 20-somethings have "evolved" past that. 20-somethings are all "ummm... i mean, can i update instagram first? can i go to panera with my frands? you're kinda smothering me with your issues rn"

>she won't stand there doe-eyed and shrug like a child
i can't remember the last time a female gave me a good piece of advice. that's the honest, i'm-anonymous-right-now truth. i can solve my own problems. or find out how. women aren't helpful. that's not their role. society doesn't expect that of them. i don't know how this "mature women are better" myth is still being propagated. i need a woman who helps me not feel like a piece of shit, so i can go out and do meaningful things in the world.
>>
>>29804016
>following rules when there is absolutely no reason to
This is why most of you are failing at life.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.