[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >girls aren't having sex with me what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mqdefault.jpg (6 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
6 KB, 320x180
>2016
>girls aren't having sex with me

what the fuck
>>
I'm sorry you're in the wrong board no one could possibly relate to this feeling here
>>
I know right?
Some CURRENT YEAR this is.
I mean C'MON!
>>
>>29804074
Tell me about it. Half way through CURRENT YEAR and a girl isn't servicing my penis.

Outrageous.
>>
>>29803990
why can't those sluts just break off a piece for a chronically depressed robot in need? what they are doing is immoral and really just makes them psychopathic
>>
>ITT Elliot Rogers in the making!

>>29804100
Nope, not the way it's being seen. They don't owe you anything. You feel entitled to their bodies. You're a creep. You're almost a rapist actually. Or at least you have the same mindset. You can't control your urges, and they are wrong. You should be ashamed of them. You're filthy. You're sex obsessed! Women aren't there to serve you...
>>
>>29803990

>2016
>you aren't doing sex with me
>>
Go to the gym, fatty.
>>
>>29804258
That's the spirit! They don't exist to serve the robot, only the stirlingly sexually superior Chad Thundercock
>>
>2016
>women aren't instinctively coming into my house to have sex with me
i bet chad doesn't have to leave his room
>>
>>29804603
Ayup. It's not the robots' fault they still have urges and needs though. It's just that they are really inappropriate. They're primitive remnants of their former biological purpose. They're not supposed to ever reproduce now. They're not supposed to even have a sex drive anymore. It's pointless. The solution isn't to make women their sex slaves... It's for robots to accept castration. That way they would be free to focus on being productive.
>>
File: 1465323645968.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1465323645968.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>29804258
They give their puss puss to everyone but US!

It ain't fair!

Sharing is caring.
>>
>>29804719
You know what, I agree with that.
But so many robots resent sluts. So much they couldn't stop calling them names.
I guess one of the problem is that we don't want to just have sex (because there are prostitues for that...) but some closeness and intimacy too, and maybe feel appreciated a little bit. A bit like having a girlfriend, even if not for long.
Even if they could do that, there would be the jealousy afterward...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.