[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you still eat tendies and get /fit/? I want to look more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
Can you still eat tendies and get /fit/? I want to look more aesthetic but I don't know if I can give these up
>>
yes m8 there gr8. Full of protons
>>
Read the sticky

>>>/fit/starting

It's obviously not the best food for you, but if you eat less than 2100 calories a day youll lose weight
>>
>>29804073
If I ate 2100 calories a day id gain weight you retard. We're not all obese like you.
>>
>>29804146
>not able to lose weight on 2100 calories
Female, right?
>>
File: 1467506306087.png (26 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1467506306087.png
26 KB, 160x160
>>29804805
Is fatty getting mad? Watch out, your cholesterol filled arteries might burst.
>>
>>29804146
>not having a TDEE above 2100 while working out

you're either a woman or not working out m8
>>
>>29804936
I've just started to work out again. I'll start bulking soon.
>>
>>29804888
unless you're literally a woman or a manlet you burn that much just sitting around all day

I'm 6'3 215lbs and my TDEE with no excercise is just over 2600 calories

with my routine it bumps up to 3400 calories/day
>>
>>29805552
Its called being a NEET. I don't do shit. Sitting around all day is the life, wagecuck.
>>
>>29805648
>Its called being a NEET. I don't do shit.
It's called being a fucking manlet you turd
If your TDEE is below 2100 you have serious health issues, like I said, I burn more than that sitting around all day doing nothing
>>
>>29805768
No, it's my metabolism. Don't you wish you could just sit around doing nothing with your low metabolism and still stay slim? Its called having self control. Oink oink piggy.
>>
>>29805913
>No, it's my metabolism. Don't you wish you could just sit around doing nothing with your low metabolism and still stay slim? Its called having self control. Oink oink piggy.
I burn more energy than you doing nothing. If we eat exactly the same amount of food, then I'll lose weight faster.
also
>muh metabolism
only fucktards believe they metabolize food at a faster or slower rate than other people, unless they have a legit genetic defect
>>
>>29803967
Yes you can eat whatever the fuck you want (as long as you're eating a lot of meat) and get /fit/, in fact you will need to eat a shitload of food if you wanna get /fit/.

Of course if you want to get ripped and have a body to brag about to people on /fit/ you would need a proper diet and it wouldn't contain tendies, but just eating a shitload of food that includes a lot of meat and other high protein foods would be more than enough to get you /fit/ in the eyes of a normie and you will look better than most people.
>>
>>29805933
Stay mad, you'll never be 34kg at 181cm you fat mong.
>>
File: Me.jpg (22 KB, 275x309) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
22 KB, 275x309
Yeah bro, look at me, my face is chubby (im still working on that with chin ups) but my body is amazing man
>>
>>29805984
You know what, you're right.
Glad I'll never be that fucking skelly
>>
>>29806061
You converted that wrong
>>
>>29806044

>chin ups to get rid of chin fat

got a bit of a kek out of me
>>
>>29806080
No, no I didn't. 74lbs at 5'9" is skinny as fuck
>>
>>29806274
Its 75lbs at 5'11"
>>
>>29806428
Even though I'm pretty sure you're wrong that's even worse
>>
>>29806432
No its great, get on my level. I always have a headache and my wounds never clot.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.