[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you gotten over her, yet? If not, how long is it going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 532532.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
532532.gif
13 KB, 633x758
Have you gotten over her, yet?
If not, how long is it going on now?

For me, it's been almost two months, and I feel fine now. Took a lot of mental gymnastics to convince my subconscious, but I feel free now.
>>
There is no her to be gotten over.
>>
I will try

But unlikely to succeed
>>
>>29803871

I envy you.
sergrseg
>>
I'm okay but I still think about her and wonder how she is.
>>
>>29803834
>Have you gotten over her, yet?
No and I'm beginning to doubt I ever will. I may die alone with her picture on my wall.
>If not, how long is it going on now?
Almost ten years, we kept coming back to each other after every time we pushed each other away. We're two autists who can't keep a stable relationship together, but for some reason held on to a half-realistic, half-idealized image of each other as "perfection."

Two months, man? That's rought, but christ I remember when I could get over girls that quickly. You want to give us a brief greentext?
>>
>>29804877
damn you and I had the exact same relationship it seems
>>
>>29804877

>You want to give us a brief greentext?

Yes, plz. I love reading these,
Also, if you kept coming back into each other's lives, do you expect her to reappear again? Or was the last time the final time?

I'm in a similar situation... almost exactly.
>>
File: rbh.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
rbh.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>29804935
>exact same relationship

>almost ten years
how do you cope, robotfriend? How do you deal? Please

>>29804940
>Yes, plz.
Are you asking me for mine?
>be wannabe-normie in highschool
>sit next to girl in bio class
>eventually start taling through mutual friends
>fall in love, but she isn't conventionally-attractive enough because I thought I needed the dolled-up cheerleader back then
>she makes it clear she can't hang out with me if I'm constantly rejecting her attention
>years later, realize how cool she is and come back to her
>spend a few months flirting, she comes around and gives herself to me
fuck, I'm only at the two-year point and it already hurts. long story short, head trauma, long psych recovery, no patience, didn't know enough and didn't have any counseling or network for this sort of thing, stonewalled her for over a year because she was at a vulnerable point and threatened to kill herself if I didn't drive 100mi to her house that night and I panicked and didn't know what to do

now she's with another man and still flirts with me and I don't know how serious this other man is but I do believe that I can make up for my past wrongs and she can make up for hers

but maybe I'm a fucking idiot and should kms fuck man I just want her to be happy and if I honestly thought being with another man would give her that then I'd leave her alone and delete her number from my phone but that's just not the feeling I get, and I know a woman like this is something you'll only find once in a lifetime if you're lucky
>>
>>29803834
My thoughts are on her often. I miss her touch, the sound of her voice, her smell.

We didn't know each other for long, but you know when you blend so well with one another. I was still a boy. Last I heard she was in Philly.
>>
I got over her day one as soon as I realized how stupid it was. That said, there was about a year and a half of me being a bitchboy cuck (with probably about 4 months of those 16 being really good-ish) before I came to this realization, but I have not acknowledged her existence since that very moment
>>
Been a year since she left.
I think about her everyday.
I've been dating a new girl since November. I feel like I just can't let go and that this new girl will ever make me feel like Rebecca used to
>>
>>29805308

Which state are you from, anon?
>>
>>29805375
>>29805375
NL, Canada
Why? Is someone you know in a situation like mine?
>>
>>29805429

Me. :^)
Although the chance of it being the same Rebecca were slim to none, I asked anyway. Good luck, anon,
>>
About 6 years, it feels empty.
>>
>>29805456
What was yours like? Mine was a short, slightly chubby blonde who loved makeup. She was really talented with makeup and had a really pretty face. Small tits but a nice ass. She also liked to watch me play vidya. On valentines day she FORCED me to play Lisa for 5 hours straight bc she wanted to watch it.
She became impossible to please and became very verbally abusive and emotionally abusive during the last few months of dating.
>>
it's been over 3 years. i broke up with her because she was going to have surgery and I didn't want to deal with emotionally heavy shit.

gets worse: that surgery was a breast reduction. so to her it just looked like I was only ever with her to have some fun with her tits. didn't help that I preferred titfucking her to finish because it felt the less intimate. she'd just lay there watching her tits get fucked and i could lose myself in it rather than feeling so weird and self-conscious by being close to another person.

so that was my last and only real relationship. i spent more time with my dick between some bags of fat rather than in a tight pussy and it ended with her seeing me as a pervert and hating me. a girl who I really cared for, and who was the best I'll ever a chance with.
>>
6 years (+/- some months). I got over her, but only because I don't remember anything at all about her, besides her name. She could pass me on the street and I wouldn't know who she is. It's funny really, because I remember everyone else from that time, even her older sister, but nothing about her.

After 3 (maybe + 1/2 ?) years she broke it off for reasons I still don't know. I should have seen the signs. I did see them, but it's like in those cheesy romance movies, you just don't acknowledge them and hope for the best. I should have prepared. Her leaving me was the single event that put me on the path for cyborgdom. My social web shut down, I shut myself in like a hiki. Fucked myself over to the point of no return. Barely managed high school and am now a full blown NEET with autismbux and everything else.
>>
>>29803834
Four years since we broke up and I saw her last. I'm not going to get over her fully until I find a steady gf I can have an emotional/physical connection with like her.

I was 16.
>>
>>29803834
It's been a year, and I still have the picture frame she gave me with her picture on my nightstand. I'm a lost cause, because I know its my fault for losing her. She was mildly crazy, but fuck me, she was like almost perfect.
>>
>>29803834
about 6 years. not over her, at least not truly. but i have moved past the point where i dont want to see her or talk to her or anything. i plan on getting into contact with her and telling her things i wish i had said long ago. that im sorry that i had ignored her problems with me in the relationship, i figured i couldnt solve them and that they would just go away if i ignored her. one time we were at a rave and she told me to back off of her when we were dancing, which hurt a lot. she did those kinds of things sometimes. instead of having a discussion on why thats hurtful and why she might have said this i became despondent and stopped having sex with her since she was a nympho and that was my form of control over her. she would tell me that she was trying to make the relationship work, she asked me why we didnt have conversations anymore. she asked why i ignored her, why we dont have enough sex anymore. i just ignored her. she broke up with me.

this was the 2nd long term relationship ive had, and the only girl i ever loved. you dont know what you have until its gone. i was naive and unprepared to handle that stuff. unappreciative as well.

since shes probably going to think im psycho already for sending her a message so many years later stating my feelings, i figure ill go full bore psyhcho. im going to ask her to come with me to teach english abroad in Japan or Thailand. i know that shit only works in movies, but she is adventurous and a little crazy, there is a slim very slim possibility she may do it. she always did want to teach english abroad. the more i think about it i want to do it, with or without her even, i have nothing holding me here anymore.
>>
>>29803834
Yeah my first love crushed my heart when I moved away for college....took me 6 years to get over her, and I haven't had a gf since
>>
It's been 7 years, and I'm pretty much over it besides the occasional dream with her in it that temporarily brings back the feels.

I asked her out in high school, and I was her first boyfriend. We went out for 4 years then she broke it off because I wasn't going to college/getting a career.
I was depressed as fuck for a while after that, and she worked at the same place I did so I had to see her almost every day. Every small interaction with her broke my heart all over again, so I eventually told her I never wanted to see or speak to her again.
We haven't talked since, and the few times I've seen her in public I just pretend I didn't see her.
I've had no gf since, and I've pretty much given up.
>>
Anyone else have an ex with a name that's hard to forget?

Mine's was Oona.
>>
>>29803834
I really don't know if I have or not. It never got anywhere far in the 4 months we dated, but damn it I liked her. Still do.

A bunch of shit happened after she broke it off, and I just haven't had much time to think about it. So I guess I'm over it. Thing is, every time I do think about it, I hate that it didn't work out.

I'm so lost. Help me anons. I'm just a lonely, khhv who got in over his head and decided to ask a girl out for once. I didn't know it would hurt like this. Why don't normies warn you about this? They just egg you on until you do with no warning.
>>
well, this entire thread has put me off relationships forever

the pain just doesn't seem worth it, holy shit. you lot going on about SIX years? six years of this? I do feel for you guys but I'm just going to take this as a fucking warning
>>
>>29803834
About 5 years. She was perfect. I was shit.

Kill me.
>>
>>29807177
Siri. This was shortly before apple launched the voice software. I was convinced god wanted me to die.
>>
Fuck you, fucking normies.
Why are you even here?
>>
Why the fuck do people have gfs experience here ?
GET OFF MY BOARD YOU NIGGERNORMIE TWATS
>>
Sorta I guess. It's been a little over a year.

I had been doing better, but she ran into my mom recently and talked to her.

Basically said she missed me and still loved me etc.

Just pisses me off she would say all that after shes the one that left.

It makes me hate women.
>>
File: 1399693231608.gif (400 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1399693231608.gif
400 KB, 1024x576
>>29807742
>she told my mom she still loves me
how old are you cunts
>>
I was in a relationship with a girl with borderline personality disorder for nearly a year. Ended it about two months ago. I'm 28 and it was the first and only relationship I've ever gotten in. I wish I had stayed single. The hell that she put me through wasn't worth it.
>>
If you are a desperate cunt who obsesses all day about the idea of a gf of course they're going to whine about it for years in case of a breakup. Learn to be happy by yourself lads.
>>
Not her but him, and no.
And about 4 or 5 years.
I basically think about him on weekly basis, how fucked up am I? I have never had another relationship so I can't stop thinking about him for some reason, wish I could just let go and stop upsetting myself.
no im not a girl
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.