[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw poor this is what my family fridge looks like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fridge.jpg (173 KB, 701x963) Image search: [Google]
fridge.jpg
173 KB, 701x963
>tfw poor

this is what my family fridge looks like
>>
File: 1450793966519.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1450793966519.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>tfw r9k is all comfy middle class kids who can't relate
>>
>keep opening fridge in hopes that there's some sausage that has been sitting there the whole time but keeps getting overlooked
>>
>>29804096
Basically a wagie by proxy.
>>
>>29803800
iktfb

I used to sleep to stave off the hunger
>>
this would give me a reason to be a wageslave 2bh. filling a fridge with food would make sucking mr. shekelburgs dick worth it
>>
>>29803800
>excessive amounts of food in house
>a lot of it is meat products that my mom buys for her boyfriend and never gets eaten because we're all vegetarian except for him and he only comes around like once a month
>you will never unload all of this meat that no one will eat in OP's neat NEET fridge
>>
File: 1466910350396.jpg (229 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
1466910350396.jpg
229 KB, 627x720
>>29804170
that's not how it works. being poor my whole life plus mental illness has led to me basically being a non human.
i literally just walk into an interview without doing anything and people ask me what's wrong
>>
Why don't you go to one of the church foodbanks OP?

They'll give you a ton of stuff that is a day or two away from expiring but at least it'll fill the fridge (mainly with bread).
>>
>>29804267
I'm not that poor. we just live day by day meal to meal
>>
>>29803800
>keeping a jar with nothing inside in the fridge
i bet you're that fucker that leaves 2 drops of milk in the carton/gallon and still puts it back in the fridge
>>
>>29804297
Well then you don't know shit about being truly poor

Fuck off richnorm
>>
>>29804304
that was my mother
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.