[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw had myself surgically castrated, no more balls >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
>tfw had myself surgically castrated, no more balls
>tfw love how smooth I am now
>tfw love being able to press and cross my legs together and not be bothered by annoying balls
>tfw love gripping all my junk hard and just going at it
>tfw love how smooth i am down there
>>
>>29803750
How much did it cost?
Any inconveniences?
How was the healing process?
How does it affect fapping?
I am actually, sincerely interested in this
>>
>>29803750
>>29803773
Why?
Are you traps?
>>
Wouldn't you need some sort of psychological evaluation before getting that done? My cousin had to get one before he got one off his legs amputated even though it was causing him legitimate pain because it got damaged by an IED in Iraq.
>>
>>29803773
>cost
Not a cent; thanks Obongocare!
>any inconveniences
None at all. I got a week off of work paid, it hurt for a while I guess? But not even that much. I only took like 4 hydrocodones.
>healing
It went perfect. The procedure is modern and left actually pretty much no scar tissue. Soreness without touch went away after a few weeks; soreness when pressure was put on the area, or on my pelvis, lasted a few months. It's been a few months now and I can poke and prod with pretty much no pain.
>how does it affect fapping
It hasn't really, other than I like playing with my sack more. I can also press my cock down into it easier, and rub it off like a clit, feelsgood.
>>
>>29803886
You still have the sack? Does it just... dangle there?
Would rather get that cut off too.
>>
>>29803929
It does, but it doesn't look as odd as you'd think. I personally think having a big scar, longer recovery due to more tissue getting lopped open, and the look of there being nothing there would suck a bit more.
>>
>>29804029
hello this is extremely hot, do you just walk in and say "take em off" and they do it?
>>
C
S
>>
Did they let you look at the balls afterwards? How did they look? Have you tried prostate stimulation yet,
>>
>>29804067
This I don't believe you at all faggot
>>
Can you even cum without balls?

No bully
>>
Op deliver, genuinely interested
>>
File: lol.jpg (971 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
971 KB, 2560x1440
>>29804194
>>29804067
Very well anons. Let it be known that while I may not have balls, I in fact, did deliver. Amen.
>>
>>29804106
I've always been curious about this too, double you ever climax?
>>
>>29804065
You need to either have cancer or be a tranny. It's no walk in the park. You might be able to have it done without taking estrogen but you'll definitely need to be chemically castrated for a while first.

>>29804086
They probably would, but I didn't care to. Actually, I forgot to ask them what they do with them. Whoops! They probably donated or sold them to a university for stem cell research is what I'd guess.

>>29804106
If you have normal levels of testosterone via injections, you will still be able to produce ejaculations, they will simply be sterile. Your volume and thickness may be less too. As I have castrate testosterone levels, I only produce a small clear stream of mildly saltysweet sticky stuff, taste depends on my diet at the time.

>>29804359
Yes, I can climax just as easily as ever. YMMV
>>
holy fuck this makes my junk hurt

no more op, please stop posting and delete this
>>
what changes in behavior do you have fAm
>>
>>29804493
I would get minor flashes of that feeling leading up to the surgery, and a little bit after, but it paled in comparison to the joy I felt thinking about having the little shits gone.

>>29804512
Erm.. Well, my hormone levels have been the same for the past 3 years. Changes from before that... more emotional, cry easier, compulsively seek cuddles from nice big warm guys more, different sex drive, more mood swings.
>>
>>29804585
wait, so are you gay or just transitioning or what
>>
>>29804599
I exclusively date women. Men are just really big and cuddly and warm, and their cocks are fun to play with, but I get bored and lose interest after a bit. So I'm not a faggot, bitch, don't call me a faggot.
>>
>>29804639
so you're transitioning?
You said you had to be a tranny or have cancer, so I assume so.
>>
>>29804106

Yes, there's more to semen than sperm
>>
sounds awful I love my big dangling balls
>>
>>29804672
Maybe I am, maybe I amen't, what's it to you?
>>
>>29804639
i wasn't calling you a "faggot" i was just asking if you were gay my man
>>
>>29804285
>>29803750

Can you please post an actually good picture of your ballsack instead of this blurry dogshit

We want to see the ballsack, the thing you got surgery on
>>
OP

Can you get it up?`
Or will you remain forever flacid?
>>
File: TheMoreYouKnow.jpg (500 KB, 1056x2680) Image search: [Google]
TheMoreYouKnow.jpg
500 KB, 1056x2680
>>29804639
>>29806117

>no hate only information
>>
>>29806495
no now that the balls are gone the magnetic field of the cock is disturbed. I can only get it up if I rub my dick on a carpet for 3 hours so it's charged with energy. I also have to buy new batteries soon, as they replace the testicles.
>>
File: 7t4BTcDemr-6[1].png (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
7t4BTcDemr-6[1].png
10 KB, 300x250
>>29806547
I get that, electricity does magnify magnetic fields, so the static electricity which comes from the carpet would in theory harden an rise your penis.
>>
>>29803883
Be a good goy and stop asking questions.

OP tell us more about your sterilization. You're white, yes?
>>
File: 1467932694427.jpg (19 KB, 232x255) Image search: [Google]
1467932694427.jpg
19 KB, 232x255
>>29803750
So this operation is free AND you have all that extra room between the legs?

There is absolutely no reason every white male shouldn't do this.

Maybe if we offered a pair of shoes or something as incentive... or converted the empty sack into storage with a zipper...
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.