[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel knowing America may finally be entering a race war?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1467951430216.png (79 KB, 591x250) Image search: [Google]
1467951430216.png
79 KB, 591x250
How do you feel knowing America may finally be entering a race war?
>>
>small riot
>few deaths
>isolated location

>race war

Nah, this'll blow over in a month.
>>
File: jill.png (5 KB, 275x293) Image search: [Google]
jill.png
5 KB, 275x293
Makes me vote for Trump
>>
>>29803720
why is this happening again?
>>
Makes me want to buy a gun and move out into wyoming and live a life of solitude hunting wild animals for food off the grid until this all blows over.
>>
>>29803720
This is a golden age for NEETs, when the normies kill each other off we will rise and take all the necessary resources to survive in neo murica

The roasties while mourning the loss of stacy & other disgusting wild roasties will seek to us for food, dick and shelter, we will offer them nothing and laugh in their faces as a neet master race continues to grow stronger
>>
>>29803720
Why does this matter to us? When the smoke clears we will still robots.
>>
>>29803720
>tfw nobody will ever break into your house and kill you while you are asleep
this is objectively the best way to die, why doesn't this happen more often
>>
>>29803806
*loss of chad

This comment was not original
>>
>>29803806
>seek to us for food, dick and shelter

>implying women will EVER seek out your dick

not even in a nuclear apocalypse if I was the last man on earth would that happen
robots are undesirables
>>
what the fuck is going on, are the niggers chimping out again?
>>
>>29803778
The powers that be started pushing racial agitation HARD after Occupy Wall St for some reason.
>>
>>29803970
The media is baiting them into acting self-destructive again.

They don't roll out any race baiting agenda that garners headlines for weeks anytime the cops abuse/kill a white or hispanic guy, despite statistically these happening more often.
>>
>>29803970
Niggers want to be treated as equals, so they try to obtain it by behaving like animals. What the fuck else is new?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.