[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roommates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 8747656.jpg (638 KB, 850x868) Image search: [Google]
8747656.jpg
638 KB, 850x868
any good roommate stories?
>>
>>29803498
>Drinking 151
>Pass out
>Wake up to mom having thrown out my vodka
She's the worst room mate. Even empties my boxed wine in the sink.
>>
I still live with my parents but I want to share an apartment with a friend so I can actually afford rent. Would it be as awful as I think it would be to live with complete strangers from my college?
>>
>>29803498
How do you even GET roommates?
I have zero experience in the real world and I just want a comfy robot roommate to make memes with, man.
>>
>freshman year of university
>I wonder what my dorm roommate is going to be like?
>meet him, very talkative, talks to me about the bible and jesus shit
>I hang out with him at first
>has adhd, takes vyvanse everyday
>says hi to everyone he sees
>gets a gf after like a week, constantly talking with her on phone, always making out in dorm lobby while I'm kind of just there with them
>turns out to be one of those normie relationships where they constantly break up and get back together
>have do deal with his stupid fucking drama
>one day he gets skype and now he's always skyping with his gf
>one night he fucking cams with her all night and then they "sleep" together via cam
>he puts the laptop next to his face and he goes to sleep and she does the same thing and the camera is on until the next morning
>one time they were broken up and he sees her walking with another dude and he has a huge fucking tantrum and breaks all of his shit in our room

Got my own place after freshman year and stopped hanging out with him at all. He's mellowed out now and has gotten fat. He's still together with that girl, I have no idea how.
>>
Once I saw my roommate set himself on fire because he was drunk. Almost burned the house down. Funny shit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.