[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone here agrees that people who reproduce are selfish or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: pekka.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
pekka.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
Everyone here agrees that people who reproduce are selfish or stupid, right?

>Doing it because their adult years are getting mundane and need something to occupy their time with

That's selfish since life is pointless and they're bringing people into this very flawed world that has no meaning and potentially the offspring can become a total loser, just so they don't get bored later in life.

>Doing it because they feel like they should because religion or society pressures and suggests it

Stupid. There's no evidence your religion is true and no reason to support society.

There's literally no good reason why people should still be reproducing in 2016.
>>
>>29803230
OY VEY GOYYYYYYY
WHATCHA DOING GOYYY STOP REPRODUCING
>>
>>29803244

Are you going to provide an argument or just be retarded? I'm saying that literally every person on this earth should stop reproducing.
>>
>>29803273

>looking for an argument

I'm sure someone bored and high enough on stimulants with a laptop could win said argument, no matter how ridiculous.

I gotta sleep tho. Peace.
>>
To be a parent and have a kid that you can teach and love.

Checkmate. Go to sleep edgy summerfag.
>>
>>29803864

Teach them what? Teach them that life is pointless and that he's brought into the world for no reason other than his parents being pressured by society or religion or because they didn't care about potential, unseen suffering that the offspring will occur?

Why does a child need to be taught and loved; why have a child?
>>
File: 1461754977040.jpg (252 KB, 806x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461754977040.jpg
252 KB, 806x1024
>>29803273
Good luck convincing the muslims, continental indians and ghetto blacks to quit reproducing, they're the most destructive ones and doing it in droves.
As usual, the problem is that successful, affluent, decent, thoughtful, considerate, empathetic, sympathetic, selfless people are most of the people who consciously choose not to reproduce.
If someone's intention to reduce suffering of earth and non human/human life is to not reproduce, they should seriously consider the people they're surrendering the future to.
I'm as much of an anti-natalist as Great Grandfather Schopenhauer, but I wish some certain types of people did reproduce because no matter what, somebody is always going to and it just so happens that most of those who always will, will almost always be the worst people whose ethics are often the antithesis of those who're willingly not reproducing.
It's a loss either way, if you're opposed to human reproduction for any one or combination of any of the three reasons listed prior, you're ultimately guaranteeing an escalating continuation of the conditions you seek to prevent by reproducing in the first place.
Not trying to guilt people into reproducing, I won't dissuade anyone from their stance, but it's something everybody who decides not to reproduce should very seriously consider.
>Tfw you will never be able to instantaneously quickschope all of humanity into non existence and ensure also the peaceful, painless and instantaneous erasure of any and all domesticated, bred (and otherwise dependent upon humans for survival) non humans to fee then from their human-imposed enslavement and suffering
>>
File: 1458741745958.png (547 KB, 1007x960) Image search: [Google]
1458741745958.png
547 KB, 1007x960
>>29804203
>to fee then
your typo says it all
I see through your ruse, mordekikevaunshekelsteinbergerson
into the oven with joo
>>
>>29804291
>>29803244

>The kind of people who vouch for reproducing adhere to memes

Okay fine, if you can't be convinced that nobody should reproduce, at least convince yourself that you guys shouldn't reproduce.
>>
>>29804203
>the muslims, continental indians and ghetto blacks...they're the most destructive ones
no they're not. all humans are destructive. we apparently have an overwhelming urge to tear each other apart. some do it physically, some do it mentally but people are heartless and cruel everywhere around the world. it is always in fashion to feign concern for the misfortune or suffering of those "deserving" of empathy but it is also in fashion to abuse or revel in the failure of certain others. this is how human beings operate.

and if we don't outright destroy a human being, we oppress them. we destroy everything unique and beautiful about the individual and force them to conform to whatever the current system of torture may be. if you are an american, your children will be slaves to a system that profits from their unhappiness. this system will convince them that their worth depends solely on how well they can remove all individuality from their personality, how well they blend in and be productive and useful for the system. how well they encourage others to do the same.

they will be indoctrinated with messages that promote incurable feelings of inadequacy unless the person endlessly pursues what society requires of them. you are not handsome enough. you are not smart enough. you are not happy enough. you are not liked or accepted enough by your peers. you are not worthy of respect unless you follow this prescribed series of lifestyle choices. you must consume, you must produce. and you must exert your peer pressure on those around you to ensure that they do the same. you must engage in constant competition but keep in mind that there will always be someone better than you at whatever you do so don't feel too good about yourself. be happy with that endless struggle with no satisfying resolution or you are a failure.

make sure to have children so that the next generation will continue our tradition. unless you're a loser. you're not a loser, are you?
>>
The problem isn't that people are reproducing. The problem is that the wrong people are reproducing far too quickly while the right ones are reproducing far too slowly.
Funny how anti natalists never acknowledge the massive and unsustainable birth rate in India and Africa and other third world countries with people that shit out 5 or 8 children that they can't feed. That's the real problem. That's where real suffering occurs. Not Mr. and Mrs. Smith having one or two kids.

The only arguable viewpoint that no one should have kids would be from an environmental extremist who shouldn't be using electricity or a computer at all. Anything else is dismissible.
>>
>>29803230
Selfish? Undoubtedly. Stupid? Not necessarily. There's literally no bad reason why people should stop reproducing entirely in 2016. We're losers that aren't going to reproduce, and that's the entirety of our say on the matter. Believe it or not some few people do have non-shitty lives.
>>
>>29804005
You see, I don't think there's any escaping it. The non-sentient creatures will always be involuntarily reproducing due to their sexual driven nature.

That will undoubtedly birth, through evolution, the first sentient being with watered-down choice or will. Without much thought, the cycle goes on and on.

And since we're all composed of matter that can't be destroyed and we're not entirely sure what exists outside of our outermost scope, something has to fill the role of the observer.

Danced he did in the tunnel of light, and in a blink of an eye, the dream was over he awoke again. Sorry I had to go down this other philosophhy path, but it's relevant.
>>
>>29803230

Fuck off kike. The two basic purposes of life are survival and reproduction.

If you manage to have a child before you die you win at life. If you don't you fail.
>>
>>29803230
>do it so you can continue your lineage and feel comfortable in the fact that your bloodline will survive

I don't even want kids but I see the reasoning.
>>
>>29803230
I disagree. Me and the wife are really torn on it, but it isn't because our life is mundane. If anything, having a kid will just make it more boring. As for religion/society, we are both atheist and naturally introverts. There's just something that keeps tugging at our minds.
>>
>>29803230
How about the fact that dying without passing your genes on is like never living unless you're famous?

How about the fact that fucking is easier than developing a functional warp drive?

Think before you post, the goyim are onto you!
>>
>>29807088
He shut it down.

That was a close one.
>>
>>29803230
Yes it's incredibly stupid. A lot of these people can't afford to take care of themselves but crap out a kid anyway and continue to complain about how they can't afford things. What ever happened to people getting real hobbies? But if kids are really someone's thing, adopt. There are WAY too many people. If someone adopts a kid that looks sort of like them it's not like anyone can tell the difference anyway. People have too much pride over their shitty genes.
>>
>>29807147
>adopt
>stop reproducing
Demand
No supply

See the part where you're retarded?

Why adopt some worthless stranger and let it leech off of you while not even passing your genes on? Cuck.
>>
>>29807147
It's already been pointed out: if you die without reproducing, you might as well have never been born.

If you're an only child, there goes that branch of your family tree. What a selfish thing to decide.

What needs to stop is the mexicans with 15 kids. The dumbest people make the most babies. All illegal immigrants in the states need to be rounded up and sterilized.

Let them stay, fine, but spay and neuter them and their larvae.
>>
>>29807228
I just think that you need to take away welfare. If you have unprotected sex, you had best be able to handle all the consequences from that. If you get pregnant, you pay for everything, whether you abort or not. If the kid dies after birth due to malnutrition or neglect, that's on you, too. Manslaughter charges.
>>
>>29803230
you wont stop people.
so fight fire with fire.
make as many children as you can until it all collapses in on itself.
>>
>>29806831
That's what life is about? I guess whites are losing at life then :^)
>>
>>29804203
>Good luck convincing the muslims
Not a problem if we kill them all with nukes.
>>
File: O50C8WN.gif (142 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
O50C8WN.gif
142 KB, 495x700
"Selfish" is such a buzzword. I wonder why people get triggered by it when the typical person who throws it out is mad people don't bow to their own selfish demands.

Just say "I don't like what you're doing". Guess taking a moral high ground gives your opinions a certain oomph.
>>
>>29807228
>It's already been pointed out: if you die without reproducing, you might as well have never been born.
Top kek
>If you're an only child, there goes that branch of your family tree. What a selfish thing to decide.
Who gives a fuck.jpg
Your garbage sir and i'm going to enjoy fapping eating playing my games and enjoying life even harder now because you deem it selfish if i don't have kids. Fuck off and i pray you never breed. Your the dumbest fuck i ever met on this website kill yourself and get fucked by a bear.

Also fuck your society your rules do not apply to me. Think for yourself sheep.
>>
>>29803230
agreed, but i dont really believe in free will either, so i don't blame them
>>
File: 1466236875714.png (47 KB, 549x220) Image search: [Google]
1466236875714.png
47 KB, 549x220
The white race is dying faggot. 40000 years of Divergent evolution down the shitter just because you think it's "Selfish" Fuck you anti-natalist faggots. Don't breed. Please the world is better off without you.
>>
>>29807603
I'm against people who are not ready to be parents breeding.
Like if you actually want to have a kid government will have to verify that you're clinically sane (or at least not absolutely batshit insane), capable of caring for, loving and teaching young individual who is completely dependent on you as well as have enough money READY, not incoming, for kid to grow up at least somewhat comfortable life.

Instead we get kids who grow up into /r9k/ robots eventually killing themselves/doing crime or racking up 100k debt and working that off all their lives because they feel like they weren't ever properly prepared. I know I wasn't.
>>
File: 1446647857916.jpg (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446647857916.jpg
17 KB, 500x500
>>29804800
>no they're not. all humans are destructive.
And some group of people are way more destructive than others. These are just facts. Stop it with your "we're all equally bad; everything is black and white" naive bullshit. It won't make the problem go away.
>>
I know a guy who is definitely gay, and still married a girl and got her pregnant just to appear like a normal person. Normally you'd just think, "Well he's bisexual, he can still be a good dad" fuck no. He's a horrible person and she's the only girl he's been with that he didn't treat like total shit just because her family is rich. She picked up on it early on too, the fucking moron.
>>
File: IMG_20160708_064454.jpg (356 KB, 1349x1916) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160708_064454.jpg
356 KB, 1349x1916
>>29804291
to free them*

There, you didn't have to reduce my entire post to a joke, though I admit I laughed at that, I would've welcomed an explanation of your apparent disagreement with something/everything I said.
Like I said, I won't persuade anybody either way, but would like others to seriously consider my points, typos or not and whether they reply or not.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.