[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
if you were to fake your death, how would you go about it? and i don't mean how you would "kill" yourself.
>>
Probablly make a suicide sound imminent and make everyone who would care hate me
Then get a skelly and put it in my house and burn it down, probably have to smash iut teeth so they can't use dental records.
>>
leave a note somewhere saying I am committing suicide

there will be a tripwire next to the note that, when tripped, will release a skeleton (the uninformed will believe this skeleton to be me) tied to a lot of balloons that will then be free to float up into the sky never to be seen again
>>
>>29803174

>Find someone who looks vaguely like me.
>Get to know them, talk a bit.
>Invite them over for some drinking, keep it on the down-low. Probably face to face, instead of texting.
> Do some stupid shit, get him shit-faced and try to stay sober myself. (I've got a decent constitution for this shit, so maybe it'd work.)
> Go to bathroom, faking a note from him that he didn't mean to kill me, and he was just pissed. He feels ashamed and all that stuff.
> Tuck it in my pocket, excuse myself to get some more beer.
> Get a knife from the kitchen while I'm at it.
> Hand him a beer, then stab him. Keep going until he's dead.
> Get a change of close and cover the house in gasoline.
> Take the dude's keys, give him my ID and stuff, take his wallet too.
> Burn the place to the ground, drive off in his car.
> Take his phone too, for added effect. Throw it away somewhere to pretend I'm fleeing the police.
> With-draw maximum amounts of money from several ATMs.
> Answer phone if any calls come about it being suspicious, tell them it's okay.
> Keep going until a few hours after the fire has been lit.
> Dump credit-cards, go a new direction at a 90 degree angle.
> Settle in a new state, wherever I am.
> Lose shirt, go buy a new one at wal-mart then put it on.

All in all, the only 'Hard' part would be getting the card number.
>>
inventive yet unrealistic. where do you get the cadaver? also you'd need thousands of balloons to carry up that weight, even if you managed it the dupe wouldn't get far.
>>
Faking an accidental drowning is probably the easiest. Leave your shoes and wallet on the beach, never come back
>>
>>29803380
Some of this is out of order, or mis-spelled, sorry.

>Clothes, first of all.

Next, I'd keep the phone on me until I dumped the credit-cards.Before that point, it'd just be a waste of time. I might even send a text or two, confessing 'my guilt' to someone he is contact with.

As for the note? I doubt it'd survive, but I'm keeping it there for the novelty that if it DID survive, it'd be a lot more realistic. A panicking drunk does stupid stuff, I'd hope.

My biggest flaw is a possible DUI turning into someone uncovering everything.
>>
whats the point of killing someone and pretending you murdered yourself? you'd only draw attention to yourself.
>>
Why bother?

Government or debt collectors won't be happy without a dna matched body, so why not just disappear?
>>
>>29803174
drive car into the river.
>>
>>29803461
Because, they'd be after another guy. So long as I appropriately destroyed said body, who cares? There wouldn't be much attention, two guys drinking then a fight breaks out and one dies. Shit happens?

>>29803462
Disappearing would take a lot of effort, anon. People would always be looking for you. Better to be classified as dead, then missing.
>>
yes. disappearing is the best option, like drowning at sea. but once you do that, how would you get by? money?
>>
Honestly, I'd just pack up and move without telling anyone. You'd probably need more desperate measures if you were wanted and on the run or something, but if you're a nobody like me, it wouldn't be that hard to just disappear.

I have 3 people in my life that care if I live or die, so if I were to just move to some small town in the midwest or something, I doubt they'd ever find me.
>>
>>29803524
yes, but if the guy looks like you and he supposedly killed you, they will be looking for him, meaning they'll be looking for you.
>>
File: Clever Man.jpg (47 KB, 340x259) Image search: [Google]
Clever Man.jpg
47 KB, 340x259
>>29803574
Fair enough, Tiro. Fair enough.
>>
what i want to know is what happens after you "die"
>>
>>29803591

You'd live your life somewhere else while all of your old friends and family grieve and then eventually move on and continue their lives as if you were never there in the first place.
>>
>>29803524
You'll classify as missing without 100% confirmed body, retard.

Takes more work to fake your death than disappear, especially if you're not trying to hide from the gov
>>
idk
rob a car, throw all of my papers and stuff into it and some blood
>>
>>29803644
no need to get hostile.

would you be able to live well yet under the government radar?
>>
File: 1467607435259.jpg (145 KB, 760x507) Image search: [Google]
1467607435259.jpg
145 KB, 760x507
I wouldn't actually have to fake my death, I could just leave and if I don't come back like what are they going to do, hunt me down? They probably even wish I would leave
>>
>>29803693

Exactly. People overestimate their value. Mommy and Daddy might go looking for you, but if they don't have any idea where you went, then they'll give up soon enough.
>>
>>29803693
>>29803538
i get it you think no one likes you, but this forum is to find tactical ways to, well, not exist.

>>29803722
if you're not careful you can easily be found. if you're on a missing persons report and someones nosy neighbor sees you, you're screwed. if you get pulled over you're screwed, etc. you need to be dead, you need new ID if you plan on surviving or even thriving.
>>
>>29803174
I can't even organize my room, nevermind commit acts of high espionage.
>>
>>29803844
me too, but its fun to discuss possibilities
>>
>>29803814
>if you're not careful you can easily be found. if you're on a missing persons report and someones nosy neighbor sees you, you're screwed. if you get pulled over you're screwed, etc. you need to be dead, you need new ID if you plan on surviving or even thriving.

well in this case, getting screwed would only mean being found by family. it's not like they'd toss you in prison for moving away.
>>
>>29803920
but isn't the point not to get caught?
>>
How would one be able to dissappear (no faking death)and still be able to get a job? I'm thinking about saving and moving to the USA or another English speaking country. I'm young, have a forensic science qualification and about a grand in savings (only recently started saving money). I don't care for living 'the good life' is I have my own room, weed and Internet connection I'm happy. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>29804091

Well, the USA has lots of illegal immigrants who seem to get by just fine. Employers eat that shit up because it's easy cheap labor. I don't know how long you'd fare with only a grand, though.
>>
>>29804122
I'd want at least minimum wage plus I'm more concerned about it being in my name so I would turn up on the missing person report.
>>
>>29803174
>delete social media first and foremost
>develop outdoorsy hobby over the course of years, mountain climbing or spelunking for example. You don't have to really do it if you buy the equipment and can fake photos well enough.
>discover most dangerous pursuit in this hobby
>announce plans to tackle this pursuit to a few close friends
This is the hard part. At night or in winter you've got to sort of try this challenge, leave some equipment somewhere.
>to be really creative make up a story about how you died doing your hobby, plant some (not too much) evidence to support this story
>drive car to site of faked death as well but bring a cheap bike or moped as a means of further transportation so you can leave car there
>leave site, find a way to nearby (or far if possible) big city. Greyhound or whatever way you can get there without needing an ID or credit card (all of which are left in a place where a person not suspecting coming death would leave them, maybe in car)
>find cheap motel
>live in cheap motel for a couple weeks
>find a plausible fake ID, or make one beforehand in total untraceable secrecy
You're going to have a rough time getting another US social security card or passport, so unless some anon knows a way to get one id say go to The nearest foreign country accessible by land without a passport. For the US you'll have to hop the border to Mexico or Canada, for other areas idk
>find sketchy job that doesn't require social security or id verification
>begin life anew, accumulate enough money to buy papers for more legitimate work
That's all I can think of anon
>>
>do any anons know where to find socials and/ or passports?
>>29804277
from what i understand you can get a legitimate passport with a deceased persons social and a forged birth certificate and/ or drivers license.
>>
>>29804091
you can get fake papers it shouldn't be that difficult just ask around. your best bet though is to enter the US first then you get those. it should be easier once inside.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.