[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup robots, I MAY get laid tomorrow and ascend to normie heaven.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1433685953152.jpg (93 KB, 604x607) Image search: [Google]
1433685953152.jpg
93 KB, 604x607
Sup robots, I MAY get laid tomorrow and ascend to normie heaven. However I'm not that sure. I've made out with this girl before and we're hanging out tomorrow with her cousin and her boyfriend (both friends of mine and we already made it clear to leave us both alone after drinking so I can go for it)
The thing is, I don't know if I should bring a condom. Will she feel offended/slutty if we're about to fuck and she sees that I had a condom already as if I knew that she was going to give in? She's not a virgin btw but I am so it makes it worse.
>>
Saged and hidden. I just wanted you to know.
>>
>>29803261
Wtf help a robot is in need here
also bump
>>
no one uses a condom nowadays just rawdog and pullout because precum doesn't have semen in.
>>
All I can say is not to expect to get laid. If the opportunity arises, then great, but don't get your hopes up. I can tell you already have, so try to chill the fuck out. Bring the condom just in case, she wont give a shit. If she's dtf, it'll be more of an issue if you DON'T have a condom because you can't guarantee that she has one either. Just go, hang out, and don't try too hard or you'll come off as desperate.
>>
>>29803411
AFAIK you can get a grill knocked up with precum
>>29803443
Alright, thanks anon. I'll try.
>>
yeah you just give her the are you seriously questioning my safe sex practices? raised eyebrow if she has anything to say.
>>
>>29803167
>>29803320
>Has friends
>Can socialize
>Has made out with and sociized with girls
>"help a robot out"
You're confused, normalfag.
>>29803261
Same.
>>
>>29804030
Fuck you, I'm a robot at heart.
>>
>>29804134
>at heart
Yes, but not in any real or meaningful way. At least you acknowledge wearing it as an attempt at a unique identity among your normie friends.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.