[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a clever, witty way to say "no" if some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
My little cousin is going off to college this year, and I'm afraid he may buckle to peer pressure and try cannabis.
>>
>>29803117
I don't need drugs, I'm high on life
>>
I only smoke sausage
>>
lie about having asthma or emphysema if dishonesty isn't worse in your eyes than the devil's lettuce
>>
Sorry, skater. But my love of life and devotion to Jesus is my dank kush, dweeboid.
>>
Whats wrong with a little cannabis?
>>
please learn to enjoy life a little. It's just weed.
>>
File: Arcoflagellant.jpg (81 KB, 611x871) Image search: [Google]
Arcoflagellant.jpg
81 KB, 611x871
>>29803117
tell him it's his life and he's free to smoke weed at uni but also that he will encounter the shittier aspects of stoners that are total dropkicks/thieves/liars etc..

Also should go patrician choice and go for hashish or cocaine, shit is way better.
>>
Just say no. No Nancy Reagan reference intended.
>>
"Sorry bud, the only thing I smoke is sausages on the grill."
>>
>>29803431
that would only make me want to get you high more
>>
>>29803117
"No thanks man, I'm studying to pass my drug tests."
>>
>>29803117

"Sorry I'm too much of a stuck up loser with a hopelessly tightly clenched asshole who believed what I was told in DARE to let loose a little and have fun, ever"
>>
>>29803331
>>29803363
>>29803615
t. degenerates
>>
>>29803615
accurate friendo
>>
"No, do I look like a fucking hippy? Get a job, loser."
Always works, even if you don't have a job.
>>
You tell them "No, it's not my thing" like a non-autistic person would.
>>
I was offered weed once at a party in high school and just said 'no, thanks' and they just said 'no problem' and that was that. When I was growing up everyone said that I was going to be held down and have a joint shoved in my mouth.
>>
>>29803926
This

joqf3h29
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.