[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>her primal instincts have kicked in, she thrust her hips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 500x750
>her primal instincts have kicked in, she thrust her hips back and forth, passionately gasping and begging Chad to cum in her.
>meanwhile you are jerking off in a dark room and shooting your worthless genome on the floor only to miserably clean it up afterward.

How does this make you feel /r9k/?

I have a crush on some chick in one of my classes but I know she is repulsed by the sight of me and would rather die than even touch my unused shriveled penis. So rather I just fapped to the thought of her fucking other guys.
>>
this feel so much op

a cruel baseless endeavor.
>>
>>29802935
>shooting your worthless genome on the floor

haven't kek'd this hard in a while, thanks op
>>
What's the point of it all?

And if having sex with attractive women is that important to you, why don't you just rape them? If you're really hungry to have a sexual niche then cut one out for yourself.
>>
>>29803082
Your welcome, I'm taking biochem right now so I thought I should utilize the new vocab.
>>
>>29802935
kek. Me too. I pretty much only fap to the idea of girls fucking other dudes now. Cuck mentality is settling in I guess.
>>
>>29803108
but i mean if you step back and look at the big picture, everything is sort of worthless isn't it? i mean what's the point of life in this universe
>>
>dump my load in my 200 dollar onahole
>don't have to worry about dirty sheets or bothering the roommates
>can't get cucked because I always lock my holes up when not in use
>can't get a STD because I am the only one fucking it
>feels way better than 3D roast beef
>can cum inside my expensive hole countless times and not have to worry about responsibility
>I don't have to ask to FUCK my onahole, I can do it on my time when and wherever I want
>pair with VR and I'm literally fucking my waifu

How can stacies even compete?
>>
>>29803161
I've thought that myself, the Homo Sapien lineage will come to an end anyway, although looking at life through the scope of hundreds of billions of years isn't healthy.
>>
>>29803179
tfw your mum opens your discreetly packaged parcel containing your fleshlight
>>
>wanting to bring another life into the world when they could suffer as much as you or more
>>
>>29803179
It's not even really about the sex, it's the feeling of being wanted.

Jeez haven't felt this hard in a while.
>>
>your worthless genome
You know, I believe in eugenics, so if I can't get laid, it is clearly and evolutionary disadvantage and I should not be allowed to spred my genes anyway
>>
>>29803214
That's pretty much the only reason you exist in biological terms, imagine if lions gave a fuck if their children would suffer. In the end humans are animals, we adhere to principles of biology.
>>
>>29803192
It should be mandatory at this point, also its a good way to make your dick bigger
>>
>>29803192
obsessing/worrying over shit that you have no control over is unhealthy

just look at elliot rodger
>>
>>29803192
this is the normal course of thought after being told of a magical afterlife.

yes, humanity will end if humans do nothing but sit around and watch it come. but, with the creation of artificial intelligence and acceptance of god as simply the creator of the universe and intelligence contained within we will plan our own evolution and become immortal while bringing back the dead. we will turn the universe into heaven

yes, your natural reaction to this will be to say it's a fantasy, that it's not possible, that humans are always going to be weak, or even that you think artificial intelligence would want to kill everybody. but then you'll realize everyone wants the same thing.
>>
>>29802935
So there are others out there like me. Weird thing is I have a good personality, good looks, and a decently sized dong, but I'm 5'2'' and women all seem to like taller men despite chadiness.
>>
>>29803260
Ehh, did you notice I said "billions" of years? I'm not talking about the near future I'm talking in cosmological terms; eventually our universe will cease to exist or some parameters of the universe will be so drastically altered that life in impossible. This the human race will cease to exist.
>>
>>29803282
>5'2
Jeez anon, I'm 5'8 and fucking miserable. Every time I see a female my height or taller I feel fucking pathetic.
>>
>>29803311
>eventually our universe will cease to exist
yes, like i said this will happen if humans do nothing but sit around and watch it come but that's not the case. there are plenty of people out there who won't just sit down and let it happen. fully developed artificial intelligence and other technologies will be able to prevent this.

i guess you think otherwise because humans are in too much conflict right now to all work together, and you see the individual as being weak.
>>
>chad fucks her up against the door
>you shoot your worthless genome on the floor
>>
>>29803402
>Chad penetrates her pelvic floor
>You masturbate behind the closet door
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 736x981) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 736x981
>>29803148
I don't remember the last time I fapped to the idea of me fucking some girl, I just know it is so unlikely, huge boner killer.
>>
>>29803639
Ayup. I keep being interrupted by the thought of the girl stopping to fuck me and laughing at me like in those meme images:
>He thinks I really wanted to fuck him to completion!
And then I can't come for a while.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.