[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Frogs & Feels - Depressing Thursday Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 26
File: tiredbarkeep.png (281 KB, 614x389) Image search: [Google]
tiredbarkeep.png
281 KB, 614x389
Well, we all know what time it is.

You all remember the rules, right? Come sit and have a drink and chat with the fellow patrons, or sit and reflect on your own. The pretzel bowl is free to snack on, but IDs are required for alcohol.

Current Mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEmsIkbdXEk
>>
Guiness is all thanks
Real tired. Family has been in town for 1 day and there already starting shit.
>>
File: 1342140056349.jpg (9 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1342140056349.jpg
9 KB, 252x252
i really wish i could make a decent post while drunk,

i really only ever post when i'm drunk, vut in over 6 years i only fucking shitposted
>>
File: guinness.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
guinness.jpg
223 KB, 1600x1200
>>29803020
I feel that friend, I don't enjoy my family much either.
>>
>>29803086
The only real solution is to not post while drunk or talk to a good friend
>>
MY FUCKING SEMESTER DOESN'T WANT TO FUCKING END JESUS FUCKING CHRIST GODDAMMIT ALL TO HELL

Also a black beer, please. Thank you.
>>
jack & a pepsi please

anxiety is destroying my life, I haven't been outside in a while (music is a good crutch tho thb)

but anyways thats a good play mister barkeep hope you don't mind if I change it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWb_sK18pgw
>>
Welp, I pushed myself to be asexual and only luster after my waifu. I just got done with a 2 hour edging session with my new onahole and I feel fucking great

Pour me a pint and someone get me a line of coke
>>
File: brews brothers.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
brews brothers.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
>>29803491
Shhhh it's okay friend. It'll be over quicker than you know it.
>>
File: Rum-Coke.jpg (428 KB, 1566x2048) Image search: [Google]
Rum-Coke.jpg
428 KB, 1566x2048
>>29803534
Same, desu. I still go outside, but hey.
And feel free to change it, I play what I like before people get here anyway

>>29803540
>Pushed yourself to be asexual
Well, so long as you're happy friend.
>>
Cream soda please, I don't drink.

I was looking for clubs in my area to join, since I bought into the meme of putting myself out there to make friends.
>check out club for a very specific interest of mine
>looks great, seems like I might get along with these people
>scroll down on website
>they're affiliated with radical feminists
>don't allow men because they don't want to "promote patriarchal discrimination and sexism"
>never mind I guess
Just kill me senpai
>>
File: a-w-cream-soda.jpg (15 KB, 150x279) Image search: [Google]
a-w-cream-soda.jpg
15 KB, 150x279
>>29803629
While that sucks, I still agree that you should get yourself out there. Learn something new, or join a site to meet new people. I believe in you senpai.
>>
File: 1461168500364.png (704 KB, 1106x951) Image search: [Google]
1461168500364.png
704 KB, 1106x951
>Talking with someone offline
>Conversation turns to gender
>Suggest that in our generation, men have come to suffer more than women
>Immediately he calls me a bigot
>This same guy was on suicide watch over a bad breakup a year prior
>Relate it back to custody in divorce, higher rate of male suicide, lower rate of male degree owners currently, higher male encarceration rates
>He calls me ignorant and stupid
>Ask him if he seriously thinks young men don't suffer more in the present day than young women
>"Men don't have to menstruate we don't get pregnant man lol"
>"Men don't get raped bro"

Am I wrong? Am I actually just caught up on my own anecdotal life experiences instead of the bigger picture here? Men are, very obviously, collectively more depressed in the last two decades on average than ever before and it's baffling to me that even suggesting gender discrimination may have reversed in the last fifteen years just makes me completely bonkers, apparently.

I'm not out to call anyone a slut or a whore and the last thing I want is to date a virgin, I never even want to have kids. I'm just going off of my humble 22 years of life experience here and saying what I've seen and heard, now to you, the zeitgeist of this time where (before I offend someone) pursuit of social equality has become very misandrinistic in nature. Even typing this now in my web browser, "misandrinistic" gets picked up as an error by spellcheck, as if to entirely dismiss misandry as a concept the way you'd dismiss a leprechaun or a unicorn.

Does that not bother anybody? Does a college feminist professor not go through her daily life and think, "maybe men get sad too" and "maybe men feel objectified too"? Fuckin' scary.
>>
its 1:30 pm
and I'm home alone
too early for a drink?
>>
>>29803704
*I* don't think you're wrong, honestly. As a depressed/sad/anxious man myself, I agree that people don't think that men have feelings.

>>29803736
It is 10:35pm where I'm at, friend. Drink away.
>>
>family hates me and calls me worthless and retarded because I don't take initiative to live or do normie things even though I go through the motions of being a wage cuck and gradie
>hate my job since everyone treats me like I'm mentally challenged because I barely talk
>not interested in school because nothing interests me and only go because family would kick me out if I didn't
>Would move out but too stupid to live alone and have no friends to be roommates with
>Want to die everyday but too cowardly
>Tfw just want a husband or sugar daddy to take care of me but I'm not pretty and have a shitty personality
>automatically a Stacy on r9k when haven't even touched a boy's hand
I wish I could get a fatal illness and have only a few months to live. I have no reason to exist.
>>
File: 1445202262748.jpg (52 KB, 526x317) Image search: [Google]
1445202262748.jpg
52 KB, 526x317
>>29803851
Yikes, sounds like someone has a case of depression on their hands.I'm not sure if you want advice or just to vent, but I just want to let you know that people care about you.

Don't give up yet, kiddo.
>>
Any updates on the terminally ill barkeep? Is that you? Are you doing well? I'm not trying to fuck around I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>29803911
I am not the terminally ill one, honestly I wonder about that magnificent bastard a lot.

He taught me a lot, and honestly that's why I do this, to try and keep his legacy going.

I wish him the best, wherever he is.
>>
File: 1467036649815.jpg (7 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
1467036649815.jpg
7 KB, 227x222
I hate being drunk. It feels OK at first but then I want to kill myself a few minutes after.

Tequila, lemon, salt, and three wine coolers OP.

I spent the last two years going through shit only to arrive at the gates of a better life, and be fucked anally by the system. It's my own fault of course for not knowing how to play it.

Can't go back to Uni as of right now. 11k federal aid. 48k yearly cost. Getting treatment right now for possible schizophrenia, diagnosed general anxiety and depression.

I don't have the energy anymore. I don't care I want a simple night job where I don't talk to anyone then I can kill myself by thirty.
>>
>>29803910
Thanks, but I think it's too late. The jew doctors and their pills won't fix me and my shitty mindset.
>>
File: espolon-2.jpg (299 KB, 1333x2000) Image search: [Google]
espolon-2.jpg
299 KB, 1333x2000
>>29803976
Try to get a job as Night Stock at a good grocery store, my buddy did that for a bit and he said it was comfy

>>29804017
I still believe in you
>>
holy shit did I start this? I did this a while ago! I'm glad I have my legacy! I'll try to find proof!
>>
>>29804231
or has this always been a thing and I'm just stupid?
>>
>>29804231
>>29804259
You're not Dying Anon are you?
>>
>>29804290
no but I just checked my photos, I did this same thing on June 21/22 and I used the same photo. I talked to a lot of people about drug habits, starting over, depression, shit like that. there were also a few role players
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x454
>>29804290
proof I guess
shows pic with date
>>
>>29804314
Nope, also look closer at the photo, friend.

I remember the old days of the F&F...Anyway, come sit and listen to the agony of Robots
>>
File: r9k.jpg (33 KB, 551x654) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
33 KB, 551x654
The roaches are drinking at the pub while I finalize my grand scheme

Keep drinking roaches, keep drinking
>>
>>29804356
ah, the bags on the eyes, I was gonna make a sign saying "feels bar" or something
>>
Just get me a glass of vodka.

I can't find a job. When I search for a job, they all want experience, which I lack. I'm sad, desperate, poor... I feel my parents thinking on how a failure is their son.

I wish I could drink to forget where my life is heading...
>>
For far too long now have I defined myself by my weaknesses and left them control me. I have let myself be an utterly pathetic, sadsack who defined myself by my mental illnesses and by stereotypes. I am sick of being 'that' person, the sort of nerd who's a NEET, the physically unimpressive nerd, and so on. I'm fucking done with that shit. I'm going to change the entire way I think. I'm going to make an entire change to my psyche. I want to make something of my self and achieve my dreams. All of them.

It won't be an overnight change. Rome wasn't built in a day. But it'll take awhile and it will happen. I'm a doer and an achiever. Not someone with a victim complex, no matter how terrible things are for me.
>>
>>29804356
regardless, i think it's cool that this is a thing, a little sad I didn't start it, but I'm glad it's here.
>>
File: 1467870164849.jpg (6 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1467870164849.jpg
6 KB, 250x196
Any update on the guy dying from cancer? Heard he was suposed to an hero and livestream it.
>>
File: 1440966208916.gif (68 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
1440966208916.gif
68 KB, 500x293
>>29804379
Sorry, my Autism detector is detecting MAXIMO AUTISMO, I have to ask you to leave
>>
I have seen so much suffering on people I love, first was my father's death, a painful journey to death. There was him, waiting for his death. And it finally came. He asked me once, after realising that he was going to die soon, if I wanted children or a family. But I don't.
>>
File: lemonvodka.jpg (63 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
lemonvodka.jpg
63 KB, 683x1024
>>29804405
Fake it til you make it, friend

>>29804414
see >>29803941
>>
anybody knows a way of ghosting a whole town?
my reputation around here is pretty fucked up
but I'm just 18 and never worked before
>>
File: 1450646199760.jpg (32 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1450646199760.jpg
32 KB, 500x351
>>29804093
Hi bartender. I always listen to Owl City when I'm feeling romantically upset, it reminds me of a long story with a girl. Love stories bore me because they always seem so one-dimensional Mortal Engines and Fullmetal Alchemist are the only love stories I ever felt hard.

I'm drinking some Stone Ruination right now, I don't have any cold Torpedos or Hawks left and the Dogfish in the frige is too good to waste on my drunk ass. Can you rummage up any decent heavy ales for me, something brewed in Texas would be nice. I'ts been too long.

I miss her so goddamn much barkeep, she's been the defining point of seven years of my life and the only reason she's not by my side is because I spent years trying to push her away because my autism was too deep to understand and help her through her hard times.
>>
>>29804410
I believe in you, senpai. You got this.

>>29804451
It'll be alright, you're young.Sorry to hear about your dad, anyway.

>>29804503
Pack up, and move away without telling anyone. Or become homeless.
>>
>>29802928
The cinnamon whiskey I had isn't doing me well but i'll chat. I just recently got diagnosed witg MPD and because of it I ruined my chances with my crush. Kill me God
>>
>>29804551
>Or become homeless.
Been legitimately thinking about this one
Even becoming a crack addict maybe
at least I'll feel some kind of pleasure
>>
>>29804503
>my reputation around here is pretty fucked up
>but I'm just 18
At that age, you can't have that much of a reputation, no matter how small your town. Now's the time to change your image, if you have the balls. Your reputation is based on what you do to other people, in the end changing your reputation is nothing less than changing who you are.

Which, again, you're 18. I'm onyl 25 and I'm a vastly different person than I was when I graduated Normieschool.

Don't ghost your town, keep all the connections you can. At your age my meme-autism prevented me from seeing it, but connections of any sort are absolute gold. Keep all connections you can, no matter what.
>>
>>29804551
>I believe in you, senpai. You got this.
Thanks, anon! I kept on picturing someone in my mind ignoring me, rolling their eyes at me, and walking away from me as if I were bullshitting them, but I'm 100% serious about this. I want to make something of myself and get off my lazy ass to become a working, productive member of society, in a field that I would enjoy myself with.

My first step actually is to get disability so I can get loan forgiveness so I can go back to school. Then I'll find a job hopefully. Failing that, I'll just try to find a job, pay off my debt that way. That shit is much easier said than done though.
>>
>>29804595
I have a fucked up nickname that I got at highschool and everybody calls me it
It's simply very eyebrow raising and made girls that were previously "flirty" run away
Only true friend I have that doesn't calls me it will go to Deutschland next year
I have no business here
>>
File: untitled-7619.jpg (144 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
untitled-7619.jpg
144 KB, 1067x1600
>>29804535
I feel this so much. All I can really tell you is if you love her so much, don't give up. Never ever, EVER give up.

Personal trouble in the spoiler, read if you want
I'm actually crushing hard on this girl right now, but I feel like she doesn't want me. I asked her out on a date, and she said she wanted to, but canceled last minute. I try again a week later, but she said "can we wait until I feel better? my depression is kicking my ass" etc, anyway I messaged her a couple of days ago, but no response

tl;dr I feel like shit
>>
>>29804562
Tell me bartender, am I doomed?
>>
>>29804573
Well hey, I mean, don't fuck yourself up. Keep your wits about you, kiddo.

>>29804562
Yikes, don't give up just yet senpai. I believe that you still have a chance. You've got my support.
>>
>>29804708
Thing is, I had a crush on that person for almost 4 years, now my crush thinks i'm a neonazi scumbag because I switched from wanting to committing suicide to the holocaust was a lie due to my disorder.
>>
>>29802928
Any cider you've got on tap keep.

I'm back home from uni for the summer and I absolutely loathe it at home. I miss having routine to my day, all of my uni friends live far away so I'll never see them, and I've lost touch with my school friends. I live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere so I can't get work, and I'm too poor to do anything exciting with my summer.

I'm literally rotting away day by day here, and it's three months before I'll be back. I don't know how I'm going to last.
>>
>>29804781
Tell them about your disorder. Seriously. Even if it doesn't change their opinion of you, you can say that you tried.

In the end, you tried and you cared. Sometimes that is enough.
>>
File: angry orchard.jpg (57 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
angry orchard.jpg
57 KB, 250x350
>>29804807
Try new things. All the time. It'll make the time go by quicker, trust me.
>>
File: last response.png (10 KB, 308x134) Image search: [Google]
last response.png
10 KB, 308x134
>>29804896
I have which explains the response I got after the ordeal
I believe my crush muted me but I gave one last response and told them how I felt. Did I mess up?
>>
>>29804949
Also can you elaborate the response better? The whiskey struck hard
>>
>underaged alcoholic fembot
>kill me
>>
File: 1465242278375.jpg (11 KB, 223x225) Image search: [Google]
1465242278375.jpg
11 KB, 223x225
>Grocery store job interview Monday
I'm pretty much guaranteed a job but I still no I am going to be awkward as fuck.
>>
>>29804949
Yikes. I am actually at a loss for words right now. I wish there was more that I could do. I guess try the advice here? >>29804652

>>29804972
You shall get the pretzel bowl
>>
>>29804985
Nice! If it makes you feel any better, I also work at a grocery store, and was SUPER awkward when I started. You'll do fine, senpai.
>>
File: reata.jpg (10 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
reata.jpg
10 KB, 250x202
>>29804650
>I have a fucked up nickname that I got at highschool
I'm assuming it has something to do with rape or murder or something, or just general neckbeardedness? (no h8, we're all neckbeards most of the time here.) All you have to do is live a life to disprove that nickname! Let's say someone calls you creepy and somehow it sticks, you can hardly introduce yourself as "Hi, I'm Anon and I'm not creepy." You've just got to find a way to be not creepy. obviously if I had better tips on not being creepy I'd probably be a normie and not posting here but don't let haters get you down!

At the same time, perhaps you could recognize personal flaws and improve yourself, rather than insisting that others accept you for "who you are" while refusing to address your imperfections. When I stopped the tumblr "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best" wanking, I found it far easier to talk to other humans and form relationships.

Maybe I'm talking out my ass, to be fair I'm drunk, I just want to see my fellow robots succeed.

>>29804652
Thanks barkeep. I don't even want to call it love, because that's a shitty normie meme. I want to hold her, I want to make her happy, and most of all I want her to be happy. I want her life to be the best it can possibly be, because she's been through hard times and she's never abandoned me. I wish I knew what that was, I don't know if her best life involves me or not, but I know that whether or not she still wants me romantically she definitely wants me in her life.

I really don't give a flying fuck about any other roastie, but I'd do anything for her, including deleting her from my contacts and never talking to her again if I knew it would help her in the long run.

Sounds like the girls' being kind of a cunt to you, but at least you haven't given away a huge portion of your life to her. You'll find better man. W-we're all going to make it, right?
>>
File: 1466755016739.jpg (158 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
1466755016739.jpg
158 KB, 544x416
>>29805036
Yes fampai, we're all going to make it.
>>
im high as fuck twitchtv /ghost15141312
>>
>>29803941
Second. Original Barkeep helped me out a lot when I was going through a rough time back in November. He was a great guy, when he told us about his diagnosis I was actually devastated.
>>
>>29804652
Sorry your girl is being all flaky. It sucks, but the best thing to do in these situations is to not chase her and let her come after you.

It's fucked up, but it really is like a kitten playing with a bit of string, once girls know that you're keen they lose interest.

I hate how there is manipulation and head games built into the very fabric of dating. I wish it could be simple, but my experience has shown me the girls I really like get weirded out and bail, but the girls I am indifferent to fall head over heals for me.

Sorry for the normie blogpost...
>>
File: budlight.png (746 KB, 306x1078) Image search: [Google]
budlight.png
746 KB, 306x1078
>>29805276
You good senpai, here, have one on me.
>>
It's not all peachy in reality. Sure I passed my driving test and got a job, but now I have no time to play for my football team and my gf might be leaving me again and I'm gonna have no time to see them outside of my new work hours.
Yeah yeah ree normie and all that jazz. get it out of your system
>>
File: mfwbreast.gif (2 MB, 158x231) Image search: [Google]
mfwbreast.gif
2 MB, 158x231
>cant stop having autistic meltdowns in public places

should I just kill myself and get it over with? I dont wanna live on disability the rest of my life.

>inb4 take the SSRI jew

no thanks
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.