[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I still love her even if we're over.... Feels thread let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 27
File: 1467694892039.gif (653 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467694892039.gif
653 KB, 500x500
I still love her even if we're over....
Feels thread let's vent
>>
>tfw you will literally never love anyone again and you don't even love him anymore

It feels like something ate my soul 2bqh
>>
>>29802904
Only girl I can say I've truly loved (had minor crushes and stuff before) lied to me, fucked me around and then completely cut contact. I want to hate her but I can't, and I find myself thinking about her all the time when I just wish I could move past her.
>>
>I've never known love and I never will

Not really a feel but a fact about me
>>
i still love her even though we never even started
>>
>>29802943
I feel you brother. I love her so much that i hate her and want to forget her but i cant i just cant
>>
File: wishthaticould.png (179 KB, 507x512) Image search: [Google]
wishthaticould.png
179 KB, 507x512
>>29802904
I thought I could be like the normies just once and go to a concert with no earplugs in. More than 2 weeks now and the tinnitus will not go away. I'm afraid it might be the permanent kind. JUST
>>
File: 1463448945424.png (365 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
1463448945424.png
365 KB, 580x282
>>29802904
>Tfw started reading old email conversations from my ex that I dated 5 years and haven't talked to since 2012
>Realize that I was the bad guy
>>
>>29802948 love is a cruel thing my friend it will make you the happiest man or women but it will also break you down and ruin you
>>
File: GW264H167.gif (9 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
GW264H167.gif
9 KB, 640x400
I miss sierra games, too.
>>
>>29802999
>tfw all texts are gone
>tfw the only thing you can rely on when you ruminate is faulty memories
>>
How long has it been for you guys? Nearly two months for me. First relationship and still think of her every day.
>>
>>29802999
I took her letters she wrote me and burned them got rid of any evidence of her, but here i am night after night still wanting her
>>
>>29802904

holy shit get over yourself.
This is barely a problem. Its just some dramatic bullshit you are replicating that you have seen on tv. Some people have real problems. not being able to eat. Not having a roof on your head. Being in debt. And you're on here complaining about some girl leaving you because she wanted to sample some more cock. jesus.
>>
>>29803023
The only thing you'll ever truly have in life are your memories
>>
>>29803015
QfGIV!
I still hold out irrational expectations for Epic Megagames' next DOS release
>>
File: 1466224038941.png (109 KB, 824x637) Image search: [Google]
1466224038941.png
109 KB, 824x637
I wish I had talked to the girl I loved more, now I don't even remember what she looked like. I only remember her first name.
>>
>>29802966
That feeling of wanting to hate someone but being unable to is what gets to me the most. That feeling when you SHOULD hate her, you have EVERY REASON to hate her and you just can't, and you feel like an idiot for it.
>>
>>29803050
Ok faggot thanks for the input
>>
>>29802943

I need you to tell me more... was she your gf? Did you hang out with her a lot?
>>
File: animal_competition_r9k_anthem.png (375 KB, 1600x451) Image search: [Google]
animal_competition_r9k_anthem.png
375 KB, 1600x451
More deeply pessimistic feels
>>
>>29803066
>You'll never find out that she has a cock and balls underneath that sundress
>>
File: Love.png (108 KB, 776x464) Image search: [Google]
Love.png
108 KB, 776x464
>>29803073
That guy was baiting you OP

dont respond to people near him

heartbreak is real
>>
File: sweetreleaseofalcoholism.png (118 KB, 206x301) Image search: [Google]
sweetreleaseofalcoholism.png
118 KB, 206x301
>>29802930
>tfw when you have no face

But seriously...

>tfw she broke your heart so bad you'll just hurt a girl for no goddamn reason if you get close to her

...If I'm gonna be an asshole to a bitch, then, fuck, she needs to earn it first, or I ain't any goddamn better...

>>29803024
Two years.
>>
>>29803088
Deep feels thanks anon
>>
File: pinot_noir_and_despair.png (773 KB, 1440x2170) Image search: [Google]
pinot_noir_and_despair.png
773 KB, 1440x2170
loneliness is saddening

we all need to embrace our feels so that we can move past them
>>
>>29803115
Thanks, i mean its clearly a feels thread and people have feelings and i know for allot of us we dont talk about our problems so it's good to do it here anonymously
>>
>>29803120
tfw means that feel when, not that face when.
>>
>>29803024
Three years

>She was the perfect girlfriend
>Dumped her because she was too clingy for me and I'm too anti-social/reclusive to deal with so much emotions
>Realize my mistake
>Manage to be friends with her now

Now I'm trying to weasel my way back into a relationship with her but I don't know how.
>>
I need to let go for my own sanity, but I don't want to. I'll never let go.
>>
File: despair_event_horizon.jpg (23 KB, 540x229) Image search: [Google]
despair_event_horizon.jpg
23 KB, 540x229
>>29803145
Don't worry OP you'll feel better someday

Our human memories are so weak and flawed that memories just start feeling weaker over time until it stops hurting so much

This image is less feels than the others
>>
>>29803187
Thank you m8
>>
File: bf.png (7 KB, 503x103) Image search: [Google]
bf.png
7 KB, 503x103
>>29803079
Wasn't my gf, I've never had one. She was one of my best friends, I ended up falling in love with her and started freaking out because I knew deep down she wouldn't feel the same. I eventually broke down and told her, and she said that she actually did, that she'd been trying to hint at it for a while, and I never noticed because I was so set in the mindset that no girl would ever want me and they were extremely subtle anyway. We got all romantic and stuff after that, she came round, we told each other how much we loved each other, she was my first kiss all that sort of shit, then one night I get the message in pic related.
They'd been together the whole time, she'd just been leading me on, she intended to keep me around as an orbiter, a backup bf in case Chad here left her.
>>
>>29803156
kek you better be direct with the get back together thing or the door will close for good in her heart. So glad I had the past experience to keep the clingy one I'm with now
>>
Let it out guys/girls
>>
File: Light.jpg (71 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
Light.jpg
71 KB, 1191x670
>>29803205

This just confirms that women cannot be trusted. I'm glad I stopped talking to her, because it probably was the same situation. It sucks, but at least these stories really justify why you shouldn't even bother with women, and that makes it all much easier.

Anyway, sorry anon... how long ago was this and, what will you do now? Have you cast your heart into darkness?
>>
>>29803120
>>29803156
Damn. I guess two months is basically nothing. I've ceased all contact and destroyed every memento but I still relapse once in a while and look up what she's up to online.
>>
>>29803300
>relapse once in a while and look up what she's up to online.

I deactivated my normiebook just so i could stop myself from checking on her, because seeing her post pictures with other people really hurts.

Best decision I've made in awhile.
>>
>>29803281
Pretty fresh man and well im just gonna lay low deleted all social media. Either gonna go back to my old ways and have meaningless sex to fill the void in my heart or just be depressed and do nothing
>>
how am I supposed to have willpower to do anything (studying, working, etc) when at 18 I accomplished jack shit, kissed 1 girl because normies forced me, and never made my parents proud of me?
I'm just 18 but I already feel lost
I got charged with drug possession too
>>
>>29803300
2 months 2 years doesn't matter if you love someone it will hurt the same
>>
>>29803359
You'll get better, just takes time you're young trust me.
>>
>>29803055
But they're not even real
Shit, I could probably trick myself into making up most of them
Maybe I actually should
>>
>>29803404
Its all perspective
>>
>>29803399
No it won't
my reputation around here is fucked beyond repair
I have a criminal record now
I have a stupid high school nickname following me around
Even my so-called friends call me it
>>
>>29803437
go away
Things will change, you may get a better life, may not.
>>
>>29803359
I have zero success with women, and around here in my country, every conversation is just an excuse to brag about who you fucked/kissed
This is fucking frustrating
>>
>>29803437
Leave then. I left the small town im from moved to the city re invented my self left everything behind but it was worth. And trust me man people are in a worse position then you i see worse everyday. Just because things are shitty doesn't mean in a year they still will be, things change
>>
>>29803437
So why not move to somewhere with a low cost of living and get a job doing physical labor and just... start over?
>>
>>29803281
This was about 6 months ago, and I still want to find someone, I just have very little hope it's ever going to happen. Everyone tells me it will, but the more they say it the less I believe it.
>>
I'm in love with someone who can't love me back because I'm not Asian or a virgin
>>
>>29803488
I never had any responsabilities
my parents expect a lot of me, but they never really gave me a chance of proving my worth, or at least my capacity of taking care of myself
they spoiled me deep into the bone
and they still expect a lot of me because, well, both of my sisters (26 and 27) are doing really well for themselves
>>
>>29803212
We talk practically everyday and I think I'm gonna drop the whole "Lets try again" talk in like a month or two, her father just passed and there's a lot family drama that I don't want to take advantage of and end up being a regret when things calm down.

If she says yes, great but if she says no I don't know how I'll get over her, physically she's nothing special, slightly above average at best but mentally we're just so in tune.

I don't think I'll ever have this emotional connection with another girl in my life.
>>
File: 1456681777653.png (204 KB, 1439x921) Image search: [Google]
1456681777653.png
204 KB, 1439x921
I have brief periods of confidence in myself. I'll look at myself and think I look pretty decent, maybe 6 or 7 out of 10, and think I'm making good money, and that I have my own place, even if it's small. I'll comb my hair, maybe, and put on some nicer clothes or some aftershave. I'll scope out Tinder or Craigslist for potential women on my area, and I'll start to feel giddy. There's a heady rush or an adrenaline spike. I'll begin to fantasize about what it'll be like to do it, to really ask someone out. She'll wear a dress, I imagine, or maybe some slacks and a blouse. We'll go to that new restaurant on the corner, order some nice meal, and look out at cars passing by on the highway. We'll talk, and find out our similarities, or where we went to college, or what kind of books we read. She'll smile.

Then it just kind of crashes down on me. I'm not good-looking. My apartment is bare. I sleep two hours a night. I'm a wizard. I'm too short. These clothes are kind of old, anyway. And this aftershave smells like a free perfume sample from a department store.

Then I'll close all my tabs, uninstall Tinder for the twelfth time, buy some ice cream, and watch anime until 2 am. There's nothing I enjoy. There's no point to my life. I could just disappear and nobody would notice. Women don't find me attractive; they laugh at me, think I'm too beta, treat me like furniture.

After repeating all this again, I usually have tons of suicidal thoughts, then fall asleep an hour before I need to get up for work. I've done this every few weeks for the last two decades. It never gets better.

I just want to not be alone. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>29803481
I want too
but my parents are overprotective as fuck
I disappeared one night and they called the fucking cops
>>
File: cohastaughtmemanythings.jpg (608 KB, 620x1025) Image search: [Google]
cohastaughtmemanythings.jpg
608 KB, 620x1025
>>29803547
Sometimes, anon, you just have to let your gut propel you into a situation that your brain recoils in horror from.
>>
ITT: Biocucks
Everybody just wants to fuck
>>
>>29803580
well, it's the meaning of biological life, you can't really blame us for being pissed of about it
>>
>>29803547
This made me tear up
>>
Nothing really matters.
Everyone fucks up.
You're gonna be dead in 50 years or so without accomplishing anything.

Who care?
Just get drunk and masturbate.
>>
I had everything to succeed, yet I failed, over and over
I always fucked everything up
Now I'm 18 and in the end of the road
I'm just waiting until mail arrives and my parents discover I got charged with drug possession
they're going to disown me, I'm fucking sure of it
>>
>it's been 6 years since I've last seen her
>still dream about her nearly every night
It doesn't hurt, but it's pretty annoying to think about. I want my subconsious to be focused on other, better things. Like my waifu. I've never once dreamed about her.
>>
>>29803630
How is that a problem? That's everything you need to exist
>>
>>29803642
holy fuck and I thought I was clingy for stalking my hs crush for 2 years on twitter
>>
>>29803626
>18
>end of road
HAHAHAHA
I wish I could express how much derision I feel towards you.
I wish I was 18.
Fucking I wish.

Look lil nig.
Find a career path and take it.
I don't give a shit about "Ugh... That's conformist... And problematic?"

Fuck off. Choose a path that makes money.
I'm more than a decade older than you and you know how my future looks?
Like that fucking 40 year old working at Target.
I'm half tempted everyday to kill myself because of how embarrassing my life is.

So you little shit, choose one path, any path, it doesn't matter, and go all the way.

Don't be indecisive as I was.
>>
>>29803649
existing is a lot different to being alive tho
>>
>>29803699
No one lives any more
Not without being a millionaire
>>
>>29803712
I want to disbelieve
I think there are hidden nooks and crannies where various kinds of people have figured out how to live
But I don't know how many of them there are or how they got there
>>
>>29803694
seriously
you don't know what embarassing means
when I say end of the road, I fucking mean it
I got spoiled, and I know the world out there is going to fucking destroy me
I have no chance
I never had a chance
>>
File: 1467853786819.png (346 KB, 439x500) Image search: [Google]
1467853786819.png
346 KB, 439x500
i still think about her every day. i thought i got over her, but now i'm not too sure. i so wish i could get over her and find someone else, but it feels like no on will ever love me like she once loved me. oh well.
>>
>>29803740
>I never had a chance
You did.
We all did.
But we fucked it up.

And now we are who are are.

Deep down inside, that's why we're sad. Because a part of ourselves recognizes how we could have been happy.
>>
File: 1459472957348.png (654 KB, 1200x760) Image search: [Google]
1459472957348.png
654 KB, 1200x760
My girlfriend miscarried after 4 months of pregnancy (we wanted the baby,) and im going to meet up with an old high school friend to cheat on her later tonight. My heart is so numbed by all the evil in relationships i've witnessed i don't know any other way to cope with the pain of being so vulnerable to creatures so ruthless.
>>
>>29803774
I know, but I fucked up every single one of them, which makes me believe the chance never existed at all
>>
>>29803792
You're a piece of shit. Hope she cheats back or dumps your ass.
>>
>>29803745
There will.
I've bee in your position. 10 years ago.
I thought that she was special.

The thing is, no one is.
You aren't.
She isn't.

You will meet someone like her again and you'll wonder why you ever felt sad.

The sad and secret truth is that everyone is replaceable. There is like a dozen kind of people who exist. Everyone can be swapped out with one of the other kind.
>>
The coldest truth out there is that people will only like you if you can give something to them
>>
>>29803745
Dem feels
>>29803822
Beautiful
>>
>>29803817
They were at least superficially interested in you, yeah?
Then you aren't the true fuck up.

Think about their narrative. All these women. They have you in their stories.
It all ended, of course, but you are there.

Your end in their stories wasn't destined.
Don't be defeatist.

The chance for happiness always exists. The chance for acceptance. The chance for love.
>>
>>29803847
Acceptance is something a good person can give to another.
Never diminish that.
>>
>>29803822
yeah, i've known that for a while. i just feel so attached to her because she's the first person to EVER like me for who i really was and i fukt it up. i'm not a bad looking guy, and finding another relationship wont be hard, but i don't know if anyone is gonna get me like her. i already tried again and this cunt didn't really love me. only my ex did.
>>
File: 29awv89.jpg (102 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
29awv89.jpg
102 KB, 1280x960
>birthday tomorrow
>Have tired to stay in contact with childhood friends
>Theyre my only friends
>Haven't responded to my texts for over a month
>Don't want to guilt someone into talking to me
>Don't know how to plan a party anyway, didn't grow up celebrating birthdays because no one could ever come
I hate this time of year. I hate it. It makes me feel like a failure every time because every time I try to pep myself up and have something to do but it never happens. I love doing things for my sister's and friends birthdays but I don't know what I'm doing it for if no one is there to celebrate with. So I just end up alone, thinking about how quickly years are passing and how no body wants to fool with me.
>Turn 13
>Summer so I didn't even know the date until my mom notices the calendar that night
>Missed my birthday, parents forgot
>Grandmother calls me about a week later, she forgot too, and mom couldnt even remember to tell her for that long.
>>
>>29803867
LOL I'm not talking about women
I'm talking about life in general, the chances to succeed, study, give my best
when it comes to women I'm truly fucked
I kissed 1 girl, and it was because normies forced me
>>
>>29803893
If you're worth something. If you're not an idiot, you can find a job that will recognize you.

I know what you feel.
More than you know.
I've decided to join the military.
That sounds like cuckwork, but I have a degree. I'm a quick learning faggot. I can make people recognize that.

You can do the same. If not the military, then a good job.

The truth is, mate, that most people are lazy idiots. If you work hard and apply yourself, you can be head and shoulders above most.

The issue is being recognized. I can tell you stories about how I was fucked.

But we're not done, are we? We can have a job. We can be recognized.
>>
>>29803961
I wanted to join the military, but they don't accept people with criminal records
my life is fucking screwed
>>
>>29803066
not the feels
>>
>>29803991
>criminal record
what'd you do, senpai?
>>
>>29803991
Wait a year or two, then try to get it expunged

That said, thats rough that you have to deal with this shit. I hope things pick up for you

it's never too late to make it
>>
>>29804058
drug possession
>>
>>29803991
The fuck you have a crim record for?
God damned weed? Nigga eat that shit if you get pulled over.

Because I'm an unemployed pleb, I met an old guy in his late 40s who was like.
Record, uneducated, fed the fuck up.

He was angry. He wanted to get hired in a proper job but he couldn't.

I don't have much of an out for you. The military was my out.

Keep looking for jobs through friends.
You're a smart fucker. Your friends recognize this. They see how quick you are.

Make friends, see if they need people.
>>
>>29803821

she cheated on me twice, 3 years ago when i was still a wirey nerd. she's the reason i can't trust people. i tried leaving her because i'd think about it constantly, always nauseous, nightmares without fail. i was stuck between staying with someone and stomaching that pain, or leaving her, the woman that makes sure my stomach is always full and balls always empty, my buddy with all my animu, all my music, movies, i skate with her, we get tattoos together, i've met hundreds of beautiful women because of my line of work, and mentally, sexually, and physically she just stands head and shoulders over everyone else. I couldn't bring myself to leave her. so i stayed and figured I'd cope. I don't even do it to feel good. the girl isn't as attractive as her. isn't as funny. isn't as sweet. hasn't done nearly as much for me. but im still going to do it, because it helps me sleep.
>>
I just want someone who'll treat me like a significant other sometimes and not only like a cool friend they hold hands with. And someone who also puts effort into the relationship.
>>
>>29804089
I think I might still have a shot of joining it
Still, I'll have to go through a shit ton of stuff, like my parents saying shit because they want me to be "successful"
>>
File: IMG_20160428_122058.jpg (174 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160428_122058.jpg
174 KB, 600x598
>always get made fun of for the time a girl gave me a half-handie
>Told my friend the story as a funny story
>She just ridicules me about ever since
>Last time I got angry and called her a lesbian whore
>She just laughs and says
>"At least they finished"
>Continues to mock my depressing loneliness to this day
>>
>>29804104
Jesus. Sorry anon, with the full perspective now, you should leave her. If she's done it twice she can NEVER be trusted and she WILL do it again.
>>
Tfw ruined a relationship because I wasn't sure I loved him and only realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him after he left but now it's too late and he hates me.
>>
>>29804381
Story time. How long were you together?
>>
After learning the hard way I have some advice you can take it or leave it.

If you think about her all day, if you know that she was the one and you are living a life full of regret and self pity you need to talk to her, don't send a text or an email pick up the phone and talk to her. The entire world is waiting for that phone call. You will never ever know what she'll say until you do it, living with that is what fucks people up and ruins future relationships because you will never ever be fully over her. Once you have actually spoken to her you will know for sure instead of thinking about it over and over again.

Ring her/him just dial the number and take a deep breath.
I spent a year thinking about my ex gf every single second of the day and someone said just fucking ring her I did and she had been waiting for my call that entire time. Yeah it may not work out that way for you but at least you won't be living under a what if.
>>
I want to hate him for taking my virginity and using me for sex, more than anything I want to hate him from making me this cautious cunt that I have become, but I just can't. He was my best friend for 4 years..
>>
>>29804520

Mhm, and, what has become of the two of you since you called? And, who broke up with who, and, for what reason.
>>
Mines pretty fresh been a bit over a month and I can't stop re reading texts and looking at all our pictures. Even when I'm busy at work I am thinking of her then I go home and think of her and then fall asleep and dream of her every single god damned night. This pain is too much I'm gonna have a few beers and grow some balls and call. I want to at least apologise properly.
>>
>>29804726

How did you two become so distant? What happened?
>>
>Tfw you can't remember the last time you were truly happy
>I think it might have been a few years ago maybe
>all of my happy moments seem temporary
>but my sadness seems to last forever
I really want to die. But I don't want it to appear that I committed suicide and get labelled as "attention seeking". I wish I died in something like a car crash on an icy road or got hit "accidentally" by a truck so it wouldn't appear to my family that I was suicidal or depressed. Fuck.
>>
>>29804637
We are together and happy. The time apart made us appreciate each other more and has also given us the opportunity to realise where we both went wrong.
>>
thought i deleted all of her pictures but it turns out i didn't

good fuckin feel lads
>>
>>29804244

yeah of course. i'll never be able to fully trust her, and i think she will do it again. but how i deal with the cognitive dissonance is by cheating on her constantly, figuring "even if she is cheating, it's okay, so am i." absurd are the mental hurdles and leaps i will take just to justify staying with her, to myself alone, at that.

does it make sense that i don't want to marry her, but i do want her to bear a child for me? I don't want to deal with the social and financial consequences of getting cucked in the future, but our genetics are just pushing us towards it constantly. 3-4 rounds of sex a day and almost every time we do it she begs me to cum in her. i just want to have the calmness of knowing that even if i die young, or if we break up, the world will forever have a remnant of our pairing in the form of a child. that i'll live on, and it'll be through her.

i feel like im going nuts right now. if you're reading this baby, i love you. ill be home sunday.
>>
i just want a terminal illness atm. fuck benzo withdrawal
>>
>>29804813
Sounds like a really shitty situation anon, do you think she actually loves you, despite the cheating, like you seem to? Either way your relationship seems kinda toxic
>>
>>29804743
Work and life in general she finished college and got a full time job while I was lucky to be working a 20hr week in a warehouse. Looking back I should have been more supportive and mature.
>>
>>29804909

im positive. i was a completely different person when she cheated on me. submissive, goofy, thought i was bisexual, a drop out, skinny, no goals in life. the frustration i felt at what she was doing to me caused me to spring upwards, at first out of spite, and then out of self improvement. I got 3 inches taller (unrelated but yeah contributes), 30 pounds in muscle, got a job, went back to college on a scholarship, joined a gang, basically edgy timeskip. everyone around me, family, friends, noticed the shift. i went from being known as "the upbeat kid from church that played guitar" to "scary guy with tattoos"

I understand that women don't love the same way men do, and that's why I understand her. I wouldn't have loved the old me either. its not her fault that i was a loser and pansy in the past. and i can feel her genuine regret that she didn't treat me better in the past.
>>
I chased off the only woman who would love me.

I was just too greedy. She was the only one who's ever shown genuine love to me so i only ever wanted to hold her, kiss here and love her

I chased her off
>>
File: 4a3aa9.jpg (134 KB, 660x378) Image search: [Google]
4a3aa9.jpg
134 KB, 660x378
I'm so emotionally fucked up. I hate women because of my abusive mom and all the shitty girls that I've known in my life, but I want love and acceptance from a girl more than anything else in the world. I can't even imagine having a good relationship with a real woman, because I fear and distrust all women so much that they're even evil in my fantasies.

What really horrifies me is that I know the only person that can break me out of this is myself. I'm going to have to brainwash myself into forgetting about and suppressing years and years of horrible shit and real life experience that to me, seems to be absolute, irrefutable truth and evidence in favor of my beliefs. I'm just expected to hold it together, pretend that none of that bothers me or causes me any concern, and show little to no insecurity or need, even if it's eating me up inside. I'm not a cute, lovable little girl in need of a knight in shining armor; I'm supposed to be the that guy. The masculine one. The initiator. The warrior. Contrary to what most feminists will tell you, there's really no place in society for straight males that can't fill that role.

Well, where does that leave me? Just pissed off and alone forever, I guess. At least there's lots of good porn these days.
>>
>Dating girl who is perfect for me
>Say "I Love You" and don't mean it
>Fake my feelings for her even though I know she is perfect for me I just dont feel much for her
>>
File: BeginYourNightmare.png (20 KB, 183x120) Image search: [Google]
BeginYourNightmare.png
20 KB, 183x120
>>29803023
>tfw had copious amounts of nudes of my ex who still makes me rock hard
>pics, videos of her masturbating etc
>all of them are gone now because my phone bricked and I never had an SD card.

kill me immediately.
>>
>Annou

who would have thought one word can trigger so much emotion
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-23-21-28.png (207 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-23-21-28.png
207 KB, 1440x2560
My friend recently had his girlfriend break up with him. They were not a healthy couple, and because of that I kind of stopped talking to him. I saw him a little before they broke up and we seemed to be on good terms, but I still am kind of hesitant to talk to him. Anyway, since they broke up, he's been posting a lot of shit on his Snapchat story that's just like "fuck." or "I'm inadequate." over a black screen. He doesn't have that many friends on it, so I don't think he's just looking for attention. He sent me this message a few days ago and we talked about music and cars a little, but not a really in depth conversation.
I've been wanting to reach out to him about everything that's happened, especially because his girlfriend is 1. A bitch and a fucking leech and ruins every social situation and 2. Has already fucked like 4 guys in the past couple weeks. But since we haven't really spoken much, I don't know if I'd just be prying into something that's not my business and I don't want to upset him any more.
What should I do /r9k/? I want to help my friend, but I'm not sure if I've already burned my bridges.

Sorry for the wall of text
>>
File: 1462393178941.jpg (6 KB, 412x314) Image search: [Google]
1462393178941.jpg
6 KB, 412x314
I found out my classmates has been ploting behind my back, including the only girl friend I had, she lied to my face 4 times in a row and then said it wasnt a big deal. I have very bad trust issues and this means I have no friends now. Funny tho I almost tell her my feels about depression and anxiety.
>>
>think I'm finally over her
>try to move on
>things get even worse than before
Every time. I've been beaten down so hard that I'm not een the same person I was when I was with her.
>>
File: milestone.jpg (9 KB, 181x179) Image search: [Google]
milestone.jpg
9 KB, 181x179
>>29802904

>long distance feels
>>
File: 1467188206718.gif (2 MB, 514x205) Image search: [Google]
1467188206718.gif
2 MB, 514x205
>>29802904

If you have ever had a relationship, you need to leave

No way this is original
>>
>>29805624
p great album, your friend has good taste
>>
>>29803024
2 months I think? I don't care, found a new girl and now I realise what a retard I was for even feeling upset and the old one.
>>
>>29803547
Get out of my head you bastard.
>>
>>29802943
same here man
only knew her for few months, but I truly loved her
she forgot to tell me she has a bf
after she did she completely cut me off
I want to hate her but I can't, I still miss her
>>
>>29803024

4 months in for me, hasn't gotten any better

:V
>>
>>29803024
5 years
things never get better
>>
File: yo1_500.jpg (32 KB, 450x470) Image search: [Google]
yo1_500.jpg
32 KB, 450x470
>met a girl I work with
>shes 18 I'm 20
>she was super nice to me
>we talked a lot whenever we saw each other
>work in a grocery store and she was in a different department
>convinced her to work with me, she was interested in doing what I did
>train her, get to be alone and talk with her
>find out shes never been with a boy and shes a virgin
>she was fat when she was younger but recently lost most of the weight
>fairly pretty
>ask if she wanted to do something sometime
>she agrees
>so ecstatic that I actually might have a gf now
>text a lot going great
>cancels on me first day and is not responding to me
>texts me saying she didnt get my text and she had to do something with her mom
>pretty dissapointed but just think she got cold feet
>texts me a few days later and asks if i still want to do something
>agree for that same day
>take her bowling
>we have a good time, she gives me a hug
>seems to be going great
>few days later
>asks if she wants to go out again
>says she cant on the days i proposed as shes picking up more hours
>seems to slowly stop showing interest in me
>find out she doesn't like working in the department
>stops texting me back
>still says hi to me when she sees me but thats about it
>shes probably going to move out of the department or quit soon
>feel like I wasn't too clingy but not too nice

I feel so angry with her but i still have strong feelings, she was so nice and innocent and even agreed to go out with me so I figured she did like me. I want to forget her so much yet if she asked to do something with me again I'd probably jump at the opportunity. It's rare I actually fall in love with a girl and I thought she might be perfect for me. She doesn't seem like a stacy considering her past but I just don't know.

I honestly don't even want to try now.
>>
>>29807540
>>cancels on me first day and is not responding to me

meant to say she cancelled on me the day before the date
>>
>>29807540
That's rough, I fucking hate when people send mixed signals like that
>>
>>29803024
8 years and no end to >tfw
End it now robots, you don't want this life
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.