[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pedos are pathetic virgins too scared to approach girls >don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1467324177115.jpg (13 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1467324177115.jpg
13 KB, 250x237
>pedos are pathetic virgins too scared to approach girls
>don't let pedos be around kids they're guaranteed to fuck them
>>
>>29802444
Pedos are creepy fucks who don't care about the actions they take part in. The first idea you put is retarded and no one says it anymore.
>>
>>29802473

No one except someone in literally every discussion on the internet

Nice sweeping generalization btw I didn't realize being attracted to a thing = psychopath
>>
I just want to give lolis headpats 2bh
>>
File: 5H0m4t8[1].png (192 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
5H0m4t8[1].png
192 KB, 1366x728
>>29802444
reported to the FBl
>>
File: 1440247116683.png (67 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1440247116683.png
67 KB, 500x329
>>29802444
>everyone who gets trips is a pedo
>>
>>29802502

le phunny tabs maymay
>>
I don't understand pedophiles who get political.

>muh mentor relationship, you guys should be completely fine with me getting dips in early on every girl when she's barely even pubescent, and then dropping her when she starts getting hairy pits
>you should be completely happy to take my heavily groomed and codependent child-brides after I'm done with them!!
>>
>>29802550

Nice strawman. In reality every relationship I've ever heard of / read about involving one older and one younger partner has been ended by the younger one.

Most pedos aren't exclusively attracted to kids, they just don't find adults as attractive. But that changes when you're in a relationship. I bet most guys wouldn't say they liked 80 year olds, yet how many old farts still love their old wrinkly wives?

Personally I think it would be cool to experience the changes from that intimate of a point of view. You'd be even closer to them than parents, and be able to see how they grow and change, hopefully for the better.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.