[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I shave my legs r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_7274.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7274.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
I have had quite a few grills tell me that I would be a shota if my legs werent so hairy and that they would only go out with an asian guy because of the lack of body hair. But on the other hand if I do shave people would notice and call me out for being a fag.
>>
I shaved once, and it was disappointing. Looked too pale and pasty, and the growback phase was pretty unsightly and obvious.
>>
>>29802351
>they would only go out with an asian guy because of the lack of body hair
this is probably bullshit
>>
>>29802414
wear shorts
pci bus
>>
My legs look sexy as fuck when shaved. All that muscle actually shows, and the pale skin tone makes me look like a Greek statue.

But there is so much hair that shaving clogs the drain, and they itch something fierce growing back, so I don't bother.
>>
Don't be a faggot, OP. Delete this thread before you think any more stupid shit. If women really wanted you to be feminine, they'll be fucking traps more and a higher mixed rate with Asians.
>>
File: Maisie-Williams-560863.jpg (32 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Maisie-Williams-560863.jpg
32 KB, 590x350
>>29802351
>he doesn't wear pants 24/7

I hate how I look and I haven't worn shorts in almost 4 years.
>>
>>29802351
>letting women decide what you do

Hahhaha spot the cuckold
>>
>>29802351
They aren't gonna fuck you only laugh. Chad will laugh too when he hears.
>>
>>29802718
What? I'm wearing pants I just rolled them up
>>
>>29802351
You're already a faggot for caring about what dumb bitches want.
>>
>>29803651
Just try to lose my kHz status man
>>
what kind of shoes are those?
they look comfy for some reason
>>
>>29804505
nike janoski max
>>
>>29802351
no, a bit of hair feels nice
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.