[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, Vietnamese born in Canada >Working in Vietnamese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
>be me, Vietnamese born in Canada
>Working in Vietnamese restaurant for 3 years
>Recently for the past 8 months working with a 27 year old Christmas cake
>Immigrant from Vietnam with established job as insurance seller and working the restaurant job on the side for fun
>Amazing fit body with nice tits and ass
>Really cute Hue accent when she talks in Vietnamese, cute Viet accent in English
>Perfect mix of cute and hot
>We're both really comfortable and talk and joke easily together
>Both of us know our roots and comfortable with talking in our mother tongue
>She likes it when I tease her and she likes to tease me
>We talked about relationships before and she said she's looking for a established Vietnamese/Asian born in the West
>tfw I'm too young for her/she's too old for me
>tfw still unestablished and in college

I wish I can do Christmas cake guys it only seems to really work in Chinese cartoons ;_;
>>
>>29802330
Just give it a go, she could look at it as an investment. Technology is rapidly improving and these established people are often times behind the trend. Just make sure you're in an internship or work program which lets you constantly interact with the latest discoveries of your field. Don't want a degree which is teaching you irrelevant garbage.
>>
>>29802330
Ask her out bud
She sounds perfect for you

Worst she can do is say no
I mean if she says no you would have to quit your job and kill yourself but that's not her fault
>>
>>29802330
I'm an established white dude. Where is your restaurant in Canada?
>>
>>29802330
>Vietnamese
literally niggers of asia
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.