[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who fakes emotions expressions here? Normies and women will love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Who fakes emotions expressions here? Normies and women will love you if you fake emotions.
>>
>>29802317
Yarp. Can confirm, if you know how to fake it, you can sure as hell make it. Doesn't mean it's fun though, just emotionally taxing later on when you're really feeling emotionally gray inside. I only reserve that kind of faking for special occasions. Example: Parties.
>>
I used to but now I've just got to the point where I care so little I just don't. At all.
>>
>>29802317
All of us in modern society are taught to fake emotions from birth.
Most people just do it unconsciously.
Some people figure out everybody is faking emotions and use it to manipulate people.
And some people never realy got brainwashed since they are mentally retarded = most r9k.

Everyone are just fake hive-minded robots.
>>
>>29802317
I wouldn't be here if I knew how.
>>
>>29802317
I just have emotions and express them as they come.
>>
i try to, but everyone can tell im faking and ive just generally given up on "normal" social interactions
i don't understand emotions and pretending to has gotten me nowhere
>>
>>29802697
Just over act like those shitty Chinese cartoons 4chan likes.
>>
>>29802697
Well, let me put it to you this way. Once you realize that you could literally be anyone beneath the mask, it gets depressing. After all, in that moment when you are pretending to be someone else, or smiling fakely to impress someone and fit in, you have temporarily stopped being you. In that moment, your friends, family, whomever, love the fake you. A person you put in your place for that moment. And in that moment, you realize they like their ideal of you, not you. You can even experiment with it, testing how far you can go and just plain act. It's numbing, really. The more you fake, the more you figure out exactly who to become and how, just to win that situation, the more you realize they don't love you. They don't care for YOU. They care for the image you've built, a person who exists only in their mind.

That's why I'd rather never be able to fake it.
>>
I try to do this for the sake of social convention, but I'm not very good at it.

My face is like a broken monitor, it's always blank even if the emotions are genuine. So I either have to try and fake the expression accordingly or keep the blank deadpan one I always have. So no matter what I do, people will detect insincerity in me whether or not that's the case.
>>
>>29802766
See here folks this is called a feeler, stop caring about what people think of you infp.
>>
>>29802838
>Solid INTP

Desu. DESU DESU. DESU DESU DESU DESU.

Seriously, though. It's not even that I care what they think of me, I could be a dick or a saint. I just wish they knew the real me. That's all, I like honesty.

>Automatically assuming I'm Introverted.
There is no hope.
>>
I have diagnosed, real-life schizoid personality disorder, secret type. This is all I do all day. Alcohol is the only thing that lets me continue on.
>>
>>29802866
See I don't get this notion at all just learn to play the game to get yours then you can have the right to be yourself.
>>
It's easy as fuck

It's also sad as fuck
>>
>>29802766
Damn anon. Yeah I wouldn't want to go down that path. (If I were even able to; the fake me would probably be even more unlikable even if I kept working on it.) My issue is mostly that I don't even express the emotions that I have correctly, and I'm very emotionally repressed anyway, so not much to express. Mostly I'd just use it to fit in a little bit better. I wouldn't go overboard with it. And mostly stop doing it with people I know.
>>
>>29802964
Hmm. You're right, Johnny, my boy. Perhaps I should make it all about me. I have been playing life all wrong. Thanks bruv.

>>29803072
That'd be a bastard too. Wanting to say how you feel, but no one believes it. I feel for you, my friend. Maybe one day, your plight shall end and happiness shall reign. Until then, carry on.
>>
>>29802317
>Fake a smile
>Feels like I have weights hanging off my face
>>
my mouth twitches when I try to smiles so I smiles with my mouth open.
>>
File: 1445226938045.jpg (110 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
1445226938045.jpg
110 KB, 906x813
>my real self is razor-sharp edge

>sometimes the edge is so sharp it slips through my mask

>parents lecture and yell at me every time I say something that opposes their values or beliefs

I'm getting real sick of this shit
I'd pack my bags and move to the other side of the country right now if I didn't need them to pay for uni
>>
Ironically enough one of the only things I ever feel is the satisfaction of upsetting people because I don't put on the act.
>>
>>29803376
I don't know why but this made me laugh
>>
>>29805548
I was drunk when I made that comment.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.