[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /r9k/ hate sobriety? i fucking hate sobriety. It makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: sobriety.jpg (27 KB, 334x333) Image search: [Google]
sobriety.jpg
27 KB, 334x333
Does /r9k/ hate sobriety?

i fucking hate sobriety. It makes me depressed.
>>
Me too. I'm sober now and I fucking hate it. I built up pretty strong resistance to alcohol; it was getting expensive and it was making me fat. So I stopped. It's so hard falling asleep without being shitfaced now. And what's the fucking point... I could still afford it.
>>
KILL A COMMIE KILL A COMMIE
>>
No. Alcohol and recreational drugs repulse me as much as psychiatric drugs. No one is ruining my mind more than I already do by existing.
>>
>>29802683

I drink more alcohol and eat less.

It's not so hard.

I also get some coke/speed/xtc from a mate of mine, as long as i pass on the profit. I can keep a bit of it. But it pays off, besides, i got friends of mine who want it. If it's good, i sell it to them at a low price. Everyone wins. Maybe i'm just lucky.

>>29802764

You know your shit. Fucking nice. You into oldschool punk?

I was referring to this song though, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5RsBX6d4kc but neverthefuckingless, good one. You're a good lad.
>>
>>29802840

> No one is ruining my mind more than I already do by existing.

That's whyi like to fuck myself up. If i'm fucked up, i don't think about it.
>>
2 days sober, going to lose my shit, need to bond with drugs over people
>>
File: 1441682991186.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1441682991186.gif
365 KB, 500x275
No matter how many nights we kill to save.
Fires to flames, chasing me through the poison rain.
I lied awake and ran it over and over and over.
To the quiet memory.
When I let it breathe I found gloss in this Sobriety.
>>
>>29802888
Yes, I mean, haven't listened to punk in a while but I still like it deep in my heart. I really liked black flag, minor threat and all almost all the other 80s punk/hc bands.
>>
>>29802287
Coffee, God and cigarettes are all that I need
It's all that I need just to break this routine!
Coffee, God and cigarettes are all that you need
It's all that you need just to be as free as me!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.