[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the race war that he claimed would come, finally come?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: charles-manson-1024x662.jpg (86 KB, 1024x662) Image search: [Google]
charles-manson-1024x662.jpg
86 KB, 1024x662
Has the race war that he claimed would come, finally come?
>>
>>29802260
>War
Where are the armies? Wheres the epic battles of normandy proportions? Where are the millions of casualties?
>>
a race war isn't going to happen, if nothing else than because i'd be over in a month. black people are ten percent of the US population.
>>
i don't want to be accused of being edgy, but I genuinely believe that manson was an intelligent and perceptive human in spite of his obvious imbalances. I do not think we are every going to experience a 'race war' on the scale of what he expected, though.
>>
>>29802290

most wars in history don't have millions of casualites faggot
>>
>>29802260
Manson never said there would be a race war, stop believing propaganda
>>
>>29802296
>implying this is a black-white race war
>>
>>29802260

No. The media just makes things seem a lot worse than they actually are so that people are led to believe there is a bigger race issue than there actually is. It makes for good ratings.
>>
>>29802343
This. Tex Watson made it up.
>>
i've always been conflicted over how long he has spent in jail. i realize that he was the one who convinced his people to kill others, but he didn't fucking kill anyone himself. he's been in jail for over 40 years.... i guess he's just too crazy at this point to be let out.
>>
>>29802324
Right because when people think of war they immediately think of little skirmishes that no one has heard of or ever talks about.
>>
>>29802355
Don't drag everybody else into your shit because you couldn't send them to Liberia like they wanted.
>>
>>29802260
I hope so. We need a race war that takes out a huge portion of the darkie population to save america
>>
File: gooks.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
gooks.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>29802260
Buddy, the Rodney King riots were SO MUCH bigger than what's happening right now. Gooks even had to defend themselves with rifles and shotguns (pic related), and there was still no race war afterwards
>>
The closest you may get are riots in da hood.
>>
>>29802405
He's to dangerous/crazy to let out. I'm honestly surprised he's still alive, he has to be one of the oldest prisoners in the US prison system.
>>
>>29802260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNxNkbjanHs

absolute madman
>>
>>29802557
Just wait. It's coming. Helter Skelter baby.
>>
File: Cm0O-D9VUAAaOd-.jpg (187 KB, 1200x857) Image search: [Google]
Cm0O-D9VUAAaOd-.jpg
187 KB, 1200x857
>>29802260
No

Probably not because this guy who was open carrying at the rally gave his AR15 to a cop to use

If anything it tells me its open season on leftist scum
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.