[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do normies feel the need to be with friends 24/7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 249x249
why do normies feel the need to be with friends 24/7
>>
>>29802251
Because spending too much time in solitary will fuck you up
>>
>>29802311
How so

I always feel so relieved when I'm finally alone with no one to disturb me. It really takes a weight off my shoulder
>>
Even so, moderation is good I suppose.
>>
>>29802338
Your point of reference becomes warped. You don't interact with others. You don't get to share in their experiences. You don't learn from them. You can't expand your horizons. Your reality becomes narrow and one sided. Social interaction anchors you back to reality whereas solitary life makes you float away in the clouds. And the longer you are up in the clouds the harder it is to come back down back to reality.
>>
>>29802251
They feel revitalized from socializing and drained from solitude while it's the opposite for us
>>
>>29802311
I can vouch for this.
>>
>>29802509
clouds are better fag
>>
Yeah it's good to hang out with friends sometimes because of the new experiences and perspectives you're subjected to by being with them, but it's also good to experience solitude sometimes. There has to be a balance, which is different for everyone. Also it has to do with being an introvert or extrovert. Introverts gain energy from being alone, extroverts gain energy from being with others. Isolating yourself as an extrovert can really fuck you up though from personal experience.
t. ENTP
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.