[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else just have a great fucking day today? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: iIfvVrs.gif (2 MB, 250x285) Image search: [Google]
iIfvVrs.gif
2 MB, 250x285
Anybody else just have a great fucking day today?

I've done my share of tfw's and pity threads. This is a thread for robots that are feeling good.
>>
File: 1450583615007.jpg (15 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1450583615007.jpg
15 KB, 443x332
I made a steak that i thought was good
>>
>>29802014
I feel fucking terrible and I wish I could kill the Sun
>>
Saw my mom naked and immediately masturbated. Based.
>>
I bought a good amount of alcohol today so that was good
>>
>>29802014
I was sick since Sunday but today I woke up fine so yeah I got that sweet post illness energy bump
>>
>>29802139
dude fuck yes.

I just got weed for the first time in like 6 months and I'm anxious as fuck I don't know how to plan my night to the fullest.
>>
>>29802103
This. I can't sleep because it's too fucking hot.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 599x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 599x960
My day was pretty good.

I went to Taco Bell and they gave me 2 extra soft tacos by accident because 2 wagecucks were the only ones there scrambling around to make my order

I went to work and came across no real issues, shift went by quick

Boss gave me day I wanted off so I can go to a local event
>>
>>29802198
Just smoke it and don't worry about anything else. Lose yourself in the moment.
>>
i'm glad that someone who can possibly relate to me has had a good day. not even bitter, rock that shit to its fullest.
>>
>>29802198
I'm calling the cops you fucking nigger.
>>
>>29802322
original shit

nuodfgnfs;ognds
>>
Went out and bought some new jeans today. I guess that's pretty good.
>>
it's been 90 degrees the past few days

it will be for another week probably

i really really hate summers like this :(
>>
Glad u guys are feeling good keep it up
>>
File: IMG_20160707_161859127.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_161859127.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>29802014

I went to an island and drove around on a moped after ditching my family. It was nice once I learned to stop on the side of the road to pretend to check my phone so people behind me would pass. The wind in my face felt good and it was nice just driving through the winding roads with trees all around and cool fog from the ocean. Someday I'm gonna get a motorcycle and just visit some national parks around the country without talking to a single person.

Later walking on the beach some girls my age looked at me without weird stares or apathy so maybe there's hope yet. But maybe it's just because I'm tall and wear sunglasses and a hat and pretend to ignore them because otherwise I drop all my spaghetti.

Pic related.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.