[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stacy wears a revealing top showing her cleavage >nicetitswhore.mp3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 269x188) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 269x188
>stacy wears a revealing top showing her cleavage
>nicetitswhore.mp3
>please do not sexualize me you little dick virgin

Why do they do this
>>
Unless a perceived socially competitive (read: rich and/or popular) Chad seeks to use her for sex, she otherwise feels like a soulless whore and blames it on you.

Being a whore for losers: offensive
Being a whore for chads: fulfilling
>>
>>29801321
If she knows she is going to get attention from """""undesirables""""" why keep doing this shit?
>>
>>29801380
Because you're literally fucking non-existent to her, fuck off creep. There are chads out there whose attention she wants. Her display is NOT for you, it is for him.
>>
women are literally retarded and put clothes on with one person in mind

someone who is unworthy of looking at the sexy cute outfit hehexd she put on with one person in mind are VIOLATING HER
>>
>>29801321
>>29801380
have you guys ever stopped to think shes allowed to wear whatever she wants to wear because 1. its her body and 2. she just feels good wearing it?

Regardless of attention or not she just feels good wearing it. I wear scantily clothes when I am home alone. There no attention whoring there so...some just want to feel good.
>>
>>29801380
>a whore
>being self aware
>>
>>29801450
>Women doing anything solely for themselves
Shiggy dee Doo, little fella.
>>
>>29801450
Spotted some roast beef, stfu with that comfortable shit because you can just wear a regular fucking t shirt and shorts like everyone else

Don't fucking put your sandbag titties on display but bitch and moan when the only attention you get are from thirsty betas and orbiters

Fucking whores and your retarded logic give me stomach ulcers
>>
File: ykr1bp-l-610x610.jpg (68 KB, 610x605) Image search: [Google]
ykr1bp-l-610x610.jpg
68 KB, 610x605
>>29801262
The thing is that girls who wear ultra-revealing tops don't usually care who sexualizes them, unless someone is being overtly upfront/creepy/etc. about it. The ones around me, at least, were like that.
So usually the only females that complain about being sexualized aren't wearing anything really scandalous in the first place. I guess only those who find something basic like pic related as something whoreish are the issue there.
>>
>>29801616
What are you talking about. There is a thread entirely based on what robots would wear if they weren't so self conscious. Luckily for the female race they won't let asshole opinions weigh them down. So they live life the way they want to and if a tight tee makes them feel good more power to them.

Are you just jealous because they can get away with wearing what they want and you cant?
>>
>>29801450
Yes she is allowed to wear whatever she wants, but that's not the issue here. The issue is the problem women have with men looking. If you wear something revealing, then don't act shocked or offended when someone of the opposite sex gawks.

Its like if I went outside wearing just a Speedo, then berating people for taking notice of my eye catching lack of clothes.
>>
kind of unrelated, but OPs pic has the pope in it, so....

i went to rome a few years ago and went to the vatican. they have a dress code there, women cannot show any cleavage or have skirts higher than right above their knees, men aren't allowed to wear shorts that are shorter than one inch above the knee, and they can't wear wife beater types of shirts.

all the guys were fine, didn't see any problems with them. but it was fucking hysterical watching all these dumb airhead whores with their tits and ass hanging out being kicked out of the line and sent to a stand to buy these poncho things to cover up their bodies. absolutely no fucking shame, it's a church, what the fuck did they expect?
>>
>>29801714
how can you say something like that? So what if some jocks saw you playing on a gameboy should they be allowed to bash you up? Or do nerds have the right to play what they want without being harrassed. A tight tshirt is not an invitation for rape.
>>
>>29801810
I never said that it was invitation for a physical altercation or even rape. I said that a woman shouldn't have issue with members of the opposite sex looking/gawking.

Funny how you assumed that, though.
>>
>>29801412
>Because you're literally fucking non-existent to her

This is a good way to put it, yea. Short, ugly losers like us don't come into their consideration at all. They are only considering Chad.

And then when we come up to them with the idea that they want our attention in any way whatsoever, that's why they're so shocked. They'd never given us any consideration prior to that second. What's funny is that they then interpret our advances as an insult and a disgrace, because, to them, the fact that their efforts lured us in, and not chad, implies that we're all they're worth, which outrages and offends them greatly.
>>
>>29801810
I could walk around with my dick bulge visible and either get told to put pants on or get called out on it, but a woman can walk around with her tits out and choose who can compliment/look at them? And then when someone who she considers "creepy" says something, she's all of a sudden a victim?
>>
>>29801616
>Taking that screamingly obvious bait

This your first day posting here or what?
>>
>>29801977
How come you never hear about complaints of guys going shirtless but a woman in a tight tshirt is over the top and offensive to r9k...
>>
File: swimmers1.jpg (76 KB, 461x451) Image search: [Google]
swimmers1.jpg
76 KB, 461x451
>>29801810
>jocks
isn't that a high-school thing?
>>
>>29802016
Because men do not care if women stare at their bare chests. Women do care if you stare at their scantily covered chest.
>>
>>29801262
Gee maybe it's not for you asshole, you ever think she dresses like that for her?
>>
File: 1456698141136.jpg (85 KB, 1024x568) Image search: [Google]
1456698141136.jpg
85 KB, 1024x568
>>29801977
>Let men dress like prostitutes in public!
>Society must be equal!
>Join MGTOW

I'm not insinuating this is your argument, but this will be the mainstream's solution to the very real unequal social standard you just pointed out.
>>
>>29802154
Whats your point? Women don't care if you kick them in the crotch as much as men. Is that a green light to go around kicking guys in their privates? No its not
>>
>>29802231
Why are you making this argument about physical assault? We're talking about the right to place your eyeballs on whoever you want while in a public area and the illogical reaction of women to see their known eye catching appearance being looked at as rude.
>>
>>29802327
You can place your eyes where ever you want. But don't be surprised of the consequences. Just because men don't dish out consequences when they are gawked at doesn't mean women feel the same.
>>
File: 1467928336350.jpg (38 KB, 444x462) Image search: [Google]
1467928336350.jpg
38 KB, 444x462
>>29802213
>Woman's
>>
>>29802371
Women shouldn't feel that they are being wronged or oppressed because of that gaze. They aren't so stupid as to not know that certain outfits garner attention and so shouldn't be surprised at men's reactions.

That is my only argument.
>>
>>29801262
BBB059F
if that bothers you then check this shit out
>>
File: 1467936967952.jpg (76 KB, 1065x859) Image search: [Google]
1467936967952.jpg
76 KB, 1065x859
>>29802499
>Beige!
asdf
>>
>>29801262
the entire female sex is just a giant shit test. give them nothing.
>>
File: 1467756507140.jpg (161 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
1467756507140.jpg
161 KB, 750x736
>>29802371
If I wore tattered rags to a ball, I would probably be treated differently than if I wore a tuxedo.
checkmate
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.