[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else love to clip the bottom of their feet with nail clippers?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Anyone else love to clip the bottom of their feet with nail clippers?
>>
File: 1464835490691.png (439 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464835490691.png
439 KB, 400x400
>>29801207
lel holy shit.

I pick at basically every part of my skin that is pickable. Nails, feet, calluses on my palms etc. It started with biting my nails and it progressed to just picking at shit. I don't even know why I do it cause it's not satisfying, I know it's gross and I've got ingrown big toenails and my fingernails are all sorts of fucked up. Sometimes I even put them in my mouth, chew em for a bit and spit it out.

I dunno I guess I just got brain problems.

>mfw you pick a long, thick ass strip of skin from the side of your big toe
>>
>>29801304
I lol'd
original commento
>>
>>29801207
I used to do this but I have a couple of spots now that are very hard and grow callus really quickly
>>
>>29801207
I used to do that in addition to chewing off the skin on my fingers, eventually I just started cutting myself
It's oddly satisfying
>>
>>29801207
...Occasionally. Oddly specific feels?
>>
>>29801207

No, I don't mess with my feet. I don't really have much calluses on them to pick anyway. I do get calluses on my hands from lifting, though, and sometimes I'll rip them off if they come loose.
>>
no, but i do that with the tips of my fingers
>>
I do mess with my feet but I use a razor blade. I've got this really thick callous on my heel and if I'm careful, I can use a new sharp razor blade to cut it all off in one piece and leave nice pink skin underneath.

The piece is thick too.

Very satisfying
>>
No, but I do want one of those porous rocks. My shoes got holes in them and I couldn't afford more so I have odd callused patches. However, much like I could not then afford shoes, I cannot currently afford special rocks now.
>>
>>29801304
>Sometimes I even put them in my mouth, chew for a bit and spot it out.
I do this all the time with my toenails don't worry
>>
>>29801207
I do all the time and my heels of my feet itch all the time and that seems to be the onnly way to scratch it

>>29801304
Me too..and I will never understand why
>>
Am I the only one cringing or maybe the cringers hit back already
>>
I used to take small nail scissors and cut out skin from under my nails.
>>
>>29801304

Dermatillomania?
>>
>>29801207
holy shit yes I do it all the time watching shit on my laptop in bed
>>
>>29801207
I do, then i eat it. I do this to my fingertips aswell.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.