[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else has gotten super close to actually getting with a girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1466723853848.jpg (289 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1466723853848.jpg
289 KB, 618x800
Who else has gotten super close to actually getting with a girl, and then blew it?

Ill start:
>my only friend wants me to be more social
>sets up a date for me with some friend of his girlfriend's
>get to the date with a feeling of dread
>date isnt too good looking
>but hey, neither am I
>things actually go really well
>things are looking up
>go on a few more dates
>really like the girl
>back at her place
>clear she wants to fuck
>finally going to lose my virginity
>oh hell yes
>accidentally call her by my oneitis's name
>tells me to leave
>havent heard back from her in about 2 weeks

well boys, hope im not alone in this feeling of failure.
>>
>>29801204
If you got that far once, you can do it again (but this time successfully). Try not to let it get you down, you should feel proud that you got that far.
>>
>>29801204
you'll get some next time, for now instead of getting mad that you blew it, be happy you got that far :)
>>
>>29801204
>talk for a while
>omg anon I can't wait to see you
>tells me she finds me attractive a lot
>too beta to see her, end up ignoring her

ayyylmao this has happened to me twice how the fuck do I stop it?
>>
I can talk to girls. I can ask them out. I can take them out. I can make them smile, blush, laugh, and make them want to have sex with me. But unfortunately due to a cruel trick of nature I've been doomed to live this life with a small penis (4 inches). As such, I have sabotaged myself right before it's time to fuck because I am too ashamed to show them my dick and deal with the possible humiliation and/or rejection. I've been rejected before and it's not fun.
>>
>at a normalfag friend's birthday house party
>really wasted girl who nobody knows shows up
>she's really, really fucking wasted
>also very slutty
>tells me that she had a threesome with her friend and her friend's boyfriend
>tells me she wants to fuck the birthday girl
>also tells me I'm cute
>go back to her apartment after normie friend kicks everyone out
>it's just me and her
>I figure that there's no positive outcome for the situation and leave

Not even sure if I dodged a bullet or not. Years later at 23 I'm still a permavirgin, and although I could've lost my virginity, it would've been at the risk of getting 10 years in prison on rape charges, or getting infected with some normalslut STD
>>
>>29801204
>have mutually loving relationship for two years
>have one argument
>she instantly gets cold and distant and goes back to dating
>>
>>29801629
Honestly you made the right choice there anon.
>>
more times than I can count

I can tell some relevant ones if anyone is around
>>
>reclusive
>friend wants me to be more social
>ignore him for years until he eventually stops trying
>change my number so he'll never contact me again
Haha take that faggot
>>
>be 16
>Girls friends tell me she thinks I'm hot
>Walk home together
>Invites me to her house but I decline her (I was pretty much in then and there if I wasn't so retarded)
>We go to the movies and watch the 2nd Matrix movie
>See my cousin who tells me its his mates ex
>Sit there awkwardly through out the movie
>Go back to her place
>She is walking on all fours in her bed
>Friend is still with us making things awkward
>She gives up and gets her mother to give me a ride home
>I stupidly move away from her
>Next time I see her she has short blonde hair and snobs me
>Years later find out she became a crack whore and is still a dyke

God damn why was I such a sperg
>>
File: 1457161195269.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [Google]
1457161195269.png
345 KB, 498x568
>drop acid with this polyamorous couple
>they start cuddling and making out and shit and invite me to cuddle with them
>this is fucking weird having a panic attack but fuck it
>one thing leads to another and we're all topless, feeling each other up on a bed
>most of the time my face is buried in the guy's fat tits
>the girl fondles my hand while she makes out with her bf
>we all almost get into a group shower but she's feeling too nauseous
>touched the girl's boob but that was it
>I most likely could've done more but I was too fucking scared
>eventually we all get a little too weirded out, put our clothes on and stop
>girl proceeds to have a panic attack because she was reminded of her dad or something
>I basically spend the rest of the trip cleaning my house and watching anime while the two of them fuck on a couch right next to me

I don't think it's possible to be a bigger beta.
>>
im probably a 7-8/10 for a lot of girls, I get flirted on a lot so ive had tons of opportunities. i always went for the 'stacies' and only attracted ugly girls because i guess im attractive, but not enough for the girls i want. so after like 3-4 years of asking out girls i realized not even 7+ girls wanted me so i had no choice but to date down. i tried really hard to date these orbiters i had, i really did, but i couldnt find motivation at all to make any moves and it eventually just led to me friendzoning every single girl that liked me.

when people tell me to date down i can only help but laugh. what i realized is i probably would have had sex with all those girls if they offered or if they made the first move, but sadly for a guy to date down successfully, he either has to be desperate, or the girl has to make the moves to further the relationship or the girl is just destined to be friendzoned.
>>
>got sucked off by a tranny

this is the closest ive been
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.