[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I have to just browse through here to remind myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Sometimes I have to just browse through here to remind myself that NEETs exist, and as an ex-NEET I can laugh at you all as you waste your life away with no motivation or goals. Keep doing nothing. See how satisfied you are as your body degrades and your mind grows weary. Then one day, you wake up, and you realize that none of this matters and you have wasted your wildest hopes and dreams.
Don't worry though, the tendies will keep you going for a few more years.
>>
File: 2016-07-05 01.25.54.jpg (802 KB, 966x1291) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-05 01.25.54.jpg
802 KB, 966x1291
Lol at these NEETbitches, they just waste away doing nothing but complaining. Even my 16 year old sister has a job and a car. Fukkin losers
>>
>>29801055
>tfw people on here don't have the balls to help themselves
>>
>Then one day, you wake up, and you realize that none of this matters and you have wasted your wildest hopes and dreams.

I realized that over a decade ago, OP. It is that realization that nothing matters which prevents me from making any effort in life.
>>
>>29801270
Everything matters. You are part of the universe. Not just some passing visitor. Make something of yourself lest your death be in vain.
>>
>>29801310
Your death will be in vain no matter what you do. It's delusional to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>29801310

Nothing any human has ever done matters one bit. Our species will end, if not on this rock, then in this solar system, almost certainly.

We do not matter. The universe itself is in vain, nevermind us.
>>
>>29801333
Not in vain, just inevitable. I care about what I do, which is all that matters. How much of an impact I manage to live on through leaving is a different story altogether. We are simply quantum states affecting other quantum states. But imagine doing something so profound that you have given your life purpose. Because life is indeed meaningless. Unless you give it meaning.
>>
File: 1466920890189.png (71 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1466920890189.png
71 KB, 500x545
>>29800955
What is your body going to do, exist indefinitely in pristine condition? I don't know if you realize this anon but you are going to die.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.