[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your most far fetched dream? Mine is being extremely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 447x275) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 447x275
What's your most far fetched dream? Mine is being extremely rich, buying my city and kicking everyone out. Also, I would build a go kart course around the city and have borders so no one can enter.
>>
>>29800913
Hot lady aliens invade because they don't have enough males and their concept of an attractive male is such that I am very appealing to them.
>>
>>29800913
Somehow making enough money to not have to work after I'm 25 or 30, getting a small apartment overlooking a city and having a cat to keep me company
>>
>>29800913
complete societal breakdown and creation of a new social order based on anarchoprimitivist values
>>
>>29800913
That's not a dream, that's a fantasy. Fantasy is what children have
>>
>>29800913
Being somebody.
>>
Having a good job.(Making 60k+) with all my debt paid off.

That's basically it.
>>
going full tiberius and building a lavish mansion on a secluded island and have sex orgies all day every day
>>
To become like God and smite the normies.
>>
I want to design and wear a gothic lolita dress, and then get fucked in it I'm not skilled with my hands and so it's unlikely I'd ever make a good looking dress
>>
To upload my mind into a computer system and travel the stars as the curator of a library of archived memories and virtual reality simulations, looking to eventually encompass every conceivable experience
>>
A harem of thick women of various nationalities to service me daily
>>
>>29801427

Kuroneko a shit faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.