[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you plan to go once the West collapses? I'm looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x519
Where do you plan to go once the West collapses? I'm looking at Hungary and Poland.
>>
>>29800771
The glory of the dialectic will prevent that
>>
I hear New Zealand has some really good internet
>>
Why, gororiousu Nippon of course!
>>
some pacific tropical island, fiji looks nice. fuck hawaii, it's gross and filled with disgusting people
>>
>>29800804

Depends where you go, Anon. I got unlimited fibre and have 100mbps down, but that is certainly not the norm.
>>
>>29800771

>going to an even bigger shithole

There is nothing, short of nuclear devastation, that would make me want to move to hungary or poland.
>>
>>29800908
hey fuck you
>>29800790
>>>29800771 (OP)
>The glory of the dialectic will prevent that
>>>
> Anonymous 07/07/16(Thu)20:35:53 No.29800804>>29800875
>I hear New Zealand has some really good internet
>>>
> Anonymous 07/07/16(Thu)20:36:31 No.29800822
>Why, gororiousu Nippon of course!
>>>
> Anonymous 07/07/16(Thu)20:38:32 No.29800862
>some pacific tropical island, fiji looks nice. fuck hawaii, it's gross and filled with disgusting people
>>>
> Anonymous 07/07/16(Thu)20:39:31 No.29800875
>>>29800804
>Depends where you go, Anon. I got unlimited fibre and have 100mbps down, but that is certainly not the norm.
>>>
> Anonymous 07/07/16(Thu)20:41:23 No.29800908
>>>29800771 (OP)
>>going to an even bigger shithole
>There is nothing, short of nuclear devastation, that would make me want to move to hungary or poland.
>>
>>29800804
new zealand is a first world country and is just as progressive as the rest

t. i live there
>>
>>29800977
>just as progressive as the rest
Does that mean you're going to become as cucked as germanistan or sweden? I can't be bothered to move there if sand niggers are going to invade.
>>
File: tmp_11531-walking LUX-1267621389.jpg (964 KB, 2643x1982) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11531-walking LUX-1267621389.jpg
964 KB, 2643x1982
LOL @ 'when'

Where the fuck have you been? That already happened a long time ago...

The continual downward spiral has been going on since the dawn of time but none of us has been around long enough to have the perspective required to realize it.

The scariest part?..... As shitty as things are, these ARE the 'good old days', or at least that's the way they will be viewed in retrospect one day by your children...

... Notice I said 'your children'...

That's assuming that you stand up eventually and walk away from that computer and go out there and start li... Who knows? You might actually become self-confident autonomously, and attract a female and have an opportunity to impregnate her.....

But that's never going to happen as long as you sick in this board patting each other on the backs, telling each other that failure was the only option so why bother trying...
>>
>>29800771
Costa Rica, Chile, central Argentina or Uruguay, /int/ says it's relatively fine as long as I don't go to sketchy places.
>>
>>29801008
not really but there's lots of mingling between whites and asians. Very multicultural
>>
>>29800977
OLD Zealand was probably a lot cooler
>>
>>29800977
yup, this is my experience too. We're probably more progressive than most of the West but our isolation means we don't face the consequences of this shit like masses of rapefugees.
>>
I'm gonna stay in the west. Anarchy would be paradise my dudes
>>
Society won't collapse in our lifetimes. Probably in our children's or grandchildren's.
>>
I'll go somewhere with hotter women than the US has, so basically anywhere in Europe, Asia, or Australia.
>>
Bulgaria. I'm eligible for citizenship because my dad is from there. My parents own property there already.
>>
>>29800771

You know you'd have to learn the language and get a job, right?
>>
>>29801381
Of course I know that. Most Poles speak English, which is why it's one of the countries I'm considering.
>>
>>29801381
Jobs are no problem once you learn the language. Think of all the senseless bullshit you've ever heard in English; a new language has the blank slate appeal.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.