[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here hates himself so much that you want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 51545454.png (620 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
51545454.png
620 KB, 1920x1080
Does anyone else here hates himself so much that you want to kill yourself with the most painful method you can think of?

>inb4 edgelord
go back to fucking tumblr/facebook/whatever with that word
>>
Heh fuck my life
>>
File: 20160707_220254-1.jpg (303 KB, 808x592) Image search: [Google]
20160707_220254-1.jpg
303 KB, 808x592
Yep. I wish I could just gouge this out in every way imaginable because it drives literally everyone away from treating me like a human being.
>>
>edgelord
Well, that's what you fucking are.
So what's the most painful method? I think burning alive must be pretty bad.
I don't think I'd want THE most painful method, just something kind of cool. I guess I'm a bit edgy too.
>>
>>29801354
Is it a vulture's eye?
>>
>>29801357
>Well, that's what you fucking are.
Stfu really

Also, I thought of stepping on the toilet until it breaks and I cut myself on the porcelain and bleed to death. Retarded idea, but so I am.

>>29801354
What happened to your eye
>>
>>29801391
I laughed v1v81dv78r
>>
>>29801354
looks badass

would hang out with you
>>
>>29800750
Who else /myexistencecausesotherspainandIshouldkillmyself/ here?
>>
>>29802112
And they do you feel so bad about causing others pain?
>>
>>29802297
If my existence is a net loss for the world, then that's a bad thing.
>>
What's going on with your eye exactly if you don't mind me asking
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.